Samsung Galaxy S8 stock wallpapers are here, or are they?

Home / News / Samsung Galaxy S8 stock wallpapers are here, or are they?

The Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 Plus will be unveiled on March 29, and images of its icons, launcher, and its user interface were leaked recently. The launch event poster of the Galaxy S8 was leaked earlier today. Now, stock wallpapers of the upcoming flagship smartphones have surfaced online.

We’re not sure if these are actual wallpapers from the S8, so keep in mind that these could be fake. They are also only 1440×2560 pixels in resolution, and going by everything we have seen until now, the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are likely to feature a slightly larger display resolution, thanks to the longer displays on-board. In any case, this is all we have at this point, so go ahead and download the images below.

Let us know what you think of these wallpapers. Don’t forget, you can download stock wallpapers of other Samsung devices from our new Wallpaper Archive.

Source

Wallpapers 10

insanejojo
7 months 1 day ago
insanejojo

all of the wallpapers are originals… all .png formats… except for the lockscreen one… it is in .jpg format and it looks like as though some1 has cropped out the screen from the leaked images and then removed the time n date with photoshop… badly done… and the image is blurred too…

a1awan
7 months 1 day ago
a1awan
S8 won’t be the super-phone we expect because it was designed and manufactured in a hurry. Even after 1-2 months of delay it will not succeed in the best Samsung Galaxy ever. Hopefully the Note 8 will be a continuation to a more perfect phone…but Galaxy S9 2018 will definitely be more complete in useful design and remarkable features. The S8 was more meant to avoid a Note 7 failure in safety. So Note 7 just changed Samsung and started to rethink their whole strategy and smartphone design…which would probably not had happened otherwise. Actually a good wake up call… Read more »
Petsiotis Dimitris
7 months 2 days ago
Petsiotis Dimitris

Indeed, the second and third are real, but I hope the first and the last are not, because I too think they are ugly, having high expectations for the S8. I don’t know. This year, sth is telling me that the S8 will possibly be a failure… I don’t know. There are so many complaints about different things… 🙁

NotReallySamsungFan
7 months 2 days ago
NotReallySamsungFan

Indeed. They look like an ass. I can’t be the only one thinking it.

viorelianasi
7 months 2 days ago
viorelianasi
Match the phone! I consider this is the 1st Samsung phone that I don’t care of, as it not meet my design expectations… Everytime I enjoyed putting on my current phone, the new wallpapers from the upcomming model, as I still have and like the Note 7 wallpapers on my Galaxy S7 (flat, I dislike Edge – one more thing not to be interested in S8). The UI is ugly with those rounded corners on the search bar and the icons plus the on-scree-buttons… Very bad design! So, they don’t actually have anything from what made me buy a Samsung… Read more »
kornelius1982
7 months 2 days ago
kornelius1982

the last one looks like a top view on b00bs ))))

HomerS66
7 months 2 days ago
HomerS66

They are real, atleast the second and third one are already confirmed so why not also the rest.

Hugonino2000
7 months 2 days ago
Hugonino2000

It was always nice getting in this phase of getting the new stuff, but honestly the icons are childish and this wallpapers are ugly, maybe they need a new design team lol

Zacycut
7 months 2 days ago
Zacycut

Hahahaha, what the hell? These wallpapers are fake AF

o0MHJ0o
7 months 2 days ago
o0MHJ0o

hopefully they are fake because they are ugly! Except for the plain looking 3rd one and the colour of the red one, the design is awful. Hopefully they’ll be more in line with what the new A series came with which are much better.

wpDiscuz