We strive to provide our users with the best service possible. However, in order to provide a stable service to our users, we have defined an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) which can be found below. We need you not to misuse or abuse our services. By using our services, you agree to this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
What we don’t allow:
- Account sharing is a serious policy violation. Users should not give or allow access to their accounts to anyone, including trusted friends, classmates or relatives.
- Copyright infringement. Be aware that reproduction or distribution of copyrighted works, including, but not limited to, images, text, or software, without permission of the owner is an infringement of U.S. Copyright Law and is subject to civil damages and/or criminal penalties including fines and imprisonment. This includes activities such as making software available for copying our content on your computer and connecting that computer to our Infrastructure.
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.).
What limitations we have:
- Our services are build for consumers and consumer use, not for businesses and business use.
- Free users are allowed to download up to 3 different firmware files a day.
- Premium users are allowed to download up to 10 different firmware files a day.
- If you are a business user (eg. retailer, store, unlocker) and need a higher download limit than the above plans allow, please contact us via Premium Support and request more information about our options for a Premium Unlimited offering.
- While these limits might not be (hard) enforced at all times, we reserve the right to permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the services without notice or liability if SamMobile (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.