Samsung leaks the Galaxy Note 8 on its own website

Home / News / Samsung leaks the Galaxy Note 8 on its own website

Samsung appears to have leaked the Galaxy Note 8 on its own website inadvertently. It seems that someone made a mistake. The Galaxy Note 8 was listed on Samsung’s official website for a while before the page was taken down. We did get two official renders out of this so we’re not complaining.

You can see that the official renders are not different from the renders and live images that have been leaked so far. When Samsung officially unveils the Galaxy Note 8 next week, its design is not going to surprise you. This particular listing on Samsung’s website was for the factory unlocked version of the Galaxy Note 8.

The page has since been taken down and now displays a “the page you’re looking for is not available” error message. That was to be expected. Someone at Samsung jumped the gun but that doesn’t mean the company will no longer keep fans in the dark until it’s time for the official announcement.

Samsung is going to officially unveil the Galaxy Note 8 on August 23 at an event in New York City. It will also confirm information about pricing and availability at the event. The Galaxy Note 8 may cost up to 1,000 euro in some markets, previous reports suggest.

Source

Phones 11

cabbe86
3 months 4 days ago
cabbe86

Wow many people comment lies, but understanding cause soon its time for the best looking phone ever. Then people said I had it in my handπŸ˜‚

mustaka
3 months 4 days ago
mustaka

Why, an already leaked thing cannot be leaked anymore. Also, “leak” means without your intention. When Samsung shows it up, it is not leak anymore.

cranksity
3 months 4 days ago
cranksity

I’m definitely getting one

Mreveryphone
3 months 4 days ago
Mreveryphone

That’s definitely it! I talked to a Samsung Rep that just got back from FL and they had the Note 8 with them. I got to play around with it a little bit and it’s very nice. Squared off and a little longer and wider than the S8+. It definitely feels good in the hand. Everyone will love this phone!

cabbe86
3 months 4 days ago
cabbe86

Haha sure, then came elvis back to life from his grave. But please continue to lie little more πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

superg05
3 months 3 days ago
superg05

a rep had the note 7 before it was launched at my store i don’t think they’re allowed to show them till after announcement though

3 months 4 days ago
DCVANS8

Sure …..then Michael Jackson came over and used your bathroom.

Mreveryphone
3 months 4 days ago
Mreveryphone

Well then I talked with Elvis and Michael because it was definitely the note 8 in my hand. It had software watermarks on screen and small barcodes on the top bezel so if anyone took a pic then they can trace it back to the rep.

vassbak
3 months 3 days ago
vassbak

I believe you. You also said in phonearena that was very smooth and fast.

Mreveryphone
3 months 1 day ago
Mreveryphone

Yep… That was me on there.

3 months 4 days ago
Sandy60791996

That sounds right. When I was selling them for Target, our Rep usually had the phone a bit early too. I usually got to play with it a few days early, but he wasn’t allowed to tell me the exact specs. It was kind of funny.

wpDiscuz
Android Oreo Mega Deal! One year SamMobile Premium from €55 for €25! Android Oreo Mega Deal! One year SamMobile Premium from €55 for €25! X