Expected release date Android 4.3 for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3 and Note II

Now that we finally know that Samsung started testing the Android 4.3 update for the Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3 and Note II. The big question is: When will Samsung update the three devices to Android 4.3. We expect that Samsung will update the Galaxy S4 in October. The Galaxy S3 is expected to be released around October end / November. We expect Samsung to update the Galaxy Note II around November end / December. Samsung probably want to give the Note III a couple of exclusive months before the Note 2 will get those features. All three the devices are expected to get more functions and the latest Touch Wiz interface.
We also can confirm that Samsung is busy to test Android 4.3 for their Galaxy Mega series.

Samsung promised to bring Android 4.3 as fast as possible.
Let’s hope everything goes according to plan.

Phones 45

steegman2013
3 years 9 months ago
steegman2013

this take to long pfff we olmost god 4.4

tomjones2012b
3 years 9 months ago
tomjones2012b

How do we “know that Samsung started testing the Android 4.3 update for the Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3 and Note II.”? Is there an official post somewhere?

mlauzon
3 years 9 months ago
mlauzon

Honestly, at this point, they should just skip 4.3 and go directly to KitKat (v4.4)!

akmes
3 years 9 months ago
akmes

To wait it until Q4 2014? 🙂

sayanakauva.0
3 years 9 months ago
sayanakauva.0

there are and will be apple loyalists but no Samsung loyalists. I would’ve upgraded to note3, but no, not now. the period of exclusivity theory will backfire upon Samsung. bye bye Samsung..

akmes
akmes
Disappointed. I have Note II. There was only only update during last year. Now we should wait at least 2014 to get 4.3 considering update policy, when one countries are getting updates much earlier than others. I am from Russia and our firmwares are full of garbage and sometimes this garbage is trying to send extra-fee SMSs without user’s authorization and notification (such situation was with SGSII, after that the first thing for me after firmware update is to disable all extra games and applications). And all usres have to wait while Samsung Russia is filling European countries firmwares with… Read more »
akmes
akmes

And after that even nowdays Galaxy Note II costs 580 euros here if you buy it officially.

theedik2
theedik2

Goodbye Samsung I’m waiting very,very long time firmware for Note2 Android 4.3

firaswajeeh
firaswajeeh

No, no, no, I don’t trust you any more!

Samsung is again playing the mouse and the cat with its customers!
They told us that 4.2.2 will be released and they leaked it not official, and now we have to wait for 4.3, and by then they’ll inform us wait till KIT KAT 4.4 is ready, at that time our they will release the s5 with the new OS, and then my S3 is obsolete!

blueisland22
blueisland22

pls roll update 4.3 before htc one rolls out or before that 5s goes out of market to interfere them

sucksunggalaxys2
sucksunggalaxys2

Still waiting for my S2/I9100 update Samsung! I would have been content had I gotten 4.2.2 when that was on the table. 4.2.2 was released by Google on 9 October 2012 so it was well within the reasonable update window. Now, nothing short of 4.3 will shut me up. Last Samsung phone for me ever for sure.

sucksunggalaxys2
sucksunggalaxys2

Err. 11 February 2013 for 4.2.2 I mean. 4.2 came out on 13 November 2012.

I know all the excuses by now. Samsung is doing no worse than anybody else blah blah. Well, the Galaxy Sx line represents the best selling Android handsets ever. It’s not some obscure model. Samsung needs to offer a lot more to the customers that helped bring about their total market dominance.

sad_but_cool1
sad_but_cool1

I wait too long to decide leaving samshit.
But now. I can confirm..Bye bye samshit. Wilcome nexus..

allcilagdo
allcilagdo

Going for nexus 5 who cares for late upgrade on any samsung devices

syawal07
syawal07

iphone 4 older than s2 still get latest update…but s2 maybe 4.1.2 is the last update…even can support latest android version…prepare to change to ios or nexus…bye2 sumsung 🙂

ufo626
ufo626
Samsung fear for sales is stupid when IOS 7 released Apple wasn’t worried because when they deliver a good user experience and gain user loyalty iPhone users feel like they are supported and that Apple care about them yes there was a differences in the features but all get it at the same time unlike the great Samsung who hold updates and cancel some for favor of other devices still when releasing 4.3 for the Note 2 it will not have all the features like the Note 3 my Note 2 will not be a slower Note 3 with 4.3… Read more »
rvargasl
rvargasl

I wait to much for S3 software. Bye Samsung and Welcome Sony.

sayanakauva.0
sayanakauva.0

Samsung has and will lose buyers. the most nos of purchases of s4 and gn3 would’ve been note or s series users , but the way they ill treat their old customers the company will go down like nokia..
atleast learn from apple who have given same update to all their phones

Rekar
Rekar

im really dissapointed , iam waiting for an update for note 2 since june , im going to switch to Sony

Rekar
Rekar

Franz54
Franz54

Hey here! Update S3 “in October!” Now in November? or December? and if in the meantime Samsung’s new model will be in 2014?? Bye Bye Samsung

MarkMcCoskey
MarkMcCoskey

Looking forward to the 4.3 update on my T889 Note II.

descargaasaco
descargaasaco

I have owned the SGS, SGS2, SGS3 and since 1 year ago I’m a owner of the GN2.
Ilove my Galaxy Note 2 thanks to it’s battery life, S-Pen and big but not huge screen.
However I must recognize that I’m really tired of how Samsung holds the updates on purpose.

As soon as Sony release a 5.7″ phone with something similar to the S-Pen or Google release a non-LG Nexus phone, I’ll stop using Galaxy phones. I’m tired of Samsung, really.

ikundan
ikundan

Seems lyk samsung is planning to update its latest note 3 device to android 4.4 kitkat and in mean while keep releasing 4.3 jb for devices lyk s3, note II nd s4 😀 😀

good step samsung, but make sure to not disappoint ur customers 🙂

ufo626
ufo626

I think you are right and not only updating Note 2 to 4.3 when Note 3 gets 4.4 it will miss a lot of features from 4.3’s Note 3 very good Samsung user experience

AdL2012
AdL2012

Now S3 will get the 4.3 in november???WTF…

I think they give us 4.3 in 2014 ….shame on you Samsung

gtone339
gtone339

Should be around the end of October!

nascarlam
nascarlam

Please tell Samsung I said middle finger. Thank you. My next phone definitely isn’t go to be ShameSung. Can’t believe they had to start testing so early (sarcasm) Goodbye!

vikea
vikea

When galaxyI update come?.

gitabad
gitabad

IM JUST SAYING THAT, I BOUGHT THE NOTE AND THE NOTE 2 BUT I WILL NOTE BUY THE NOTE 3.

WHY? ASK YOU.

JUST BECAUSE I WILL NOTE PAY 830 € EURO FOR A SMARTPHONE THAT NOT HAVE RADIO FM-RDS, WHAT A FAIL SAMSUNG (the Internet is expensive on country), SÓ THIS TIME IM THINKING GET THE LG G PRO OR THE HTC ONE MAX… waiting for HTC surprise.

wpDiscuz