Remember the first information leaked out about the Galaxy Pocket Plus? Today we have more information about this device. The Galaxy Pocket runs on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich and uses the new touch-wiz interface by Samsung. Of course this touch-wiz has been downgraded because of lower specifications and screen size. When we compare both devices we cannot see any difference only the new touch-wiz interface out of the box. The Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus model number GT-S5301 uses almost the same hardware, only the CPU has been updated! Samsung want to bring the Galaxy Pocket in the first half of 2013 to the market. The Galaxy Pocket Plus will also be available in Latin America under codename GT-S5301L.
Below a list of specification.
• Android OS: IceCream Sandwich (4.0.4)
• BCM21654, 850Mhz (Broadcom)
• GSM (GSM850/ EGSM900/ DCS1800/ PCS1900), WCDMA (W850/ W1900)
• 4G Bytes (eMMC) + 4G bits (RAM) memory
• 2 megapixel camera
• 2.8″ QVGA TFT (C-type, Multi Touch)
• 1200mAh standard battery
• A-GPS / BT v3.0 / USB v2.0 HS / WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) / FM Radio
• Sensors: Accelerometer, Digital Compass