Samsung rolls out Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the AT&T Galaxy Note (SGH-I717)

Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717. The Galaxy Note is Samsung’s first Phablet device and has a very large user base that’s why Samsung keeps on updating this device with all the new Android versions as they want to provide the Galaxy Note users with their best support experience.

The new jelly bean update breathes a new life into the Galaxy Note, Samsung has completely ditched the old UI and has given the new Nature UX Interface, which is the same as the one being used in the Galaxy S III Mini and the Galaxy S III, in its latest Jelly Bean update. Samsung has brought a tons of features from the Galaxy Note II to the Galaxy Note with the new Jelly Bean software upgrade.

Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
– Android 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
– Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
– Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
– Multi-View can also be disabled
– Page Buddy
– Notification Panel can now be customized
– New Additions in Notification Panel
– Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
– Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
– Samsung’s Cloud services
– Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
– New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
– 2 Home screen modes
– New Notifications bar
– Google Now

Keep an eye on @SamKiesUpdates to get the latest information on Official Firmware updates for your Samsung device.
You can update your Galaxy Note through Samsung KIES or by using OTA.

Hot links:
Check the 10 latest official firmwares for the Galaxy Note here!
You can find our live firmware feed here!

Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
PDA:  I717UCMD3
CSC:  I717ATTMD3
MODEM: I717UCMD3
Build date: 6 April 2013
Changelist: 1117019

The new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware for the AT&T Galaxy Note is present in our Firmware Section as well. You can use our Firmware Section to manually update your device if for some reason you can’t officially update your device via Samsung Kies or via OTA as you are using a Custom ROM.

Screenshots from International Galaxy Note JB Update:

Firmware news 25

alexrome8
11 months 6 days ago
alexrome8

Someone help me, I donwloaded the file and it turn off heeelp

symbianize9
2 years 3 months ago
symbianize9

sir can you give me link to download this firmware

khaled079
3 years 3 months ago
khaled079

good

kennalty
4 years 16 days ago
kennalty

alguem sabe quando esta room chegará oficialmente no Brasil ??

Anyone know when this room officially arrive in Brazil?

sirlucius27
sirlucius27
I love how this article plainly stated that multi view is there and actually is not. Bought 4 4G Samsung smartphones with at&t, 3 of which I own and bought outright. Only 2 have been updated to jelly bean, and extremely recently at that. That’s a lot of money to drop based on the fact that i was told that they would be getting updated almost a year ago and just saw that finally come to fruition in May of 2013… much later than i was told by many reps. I understand that a lot goes into said updates, but… Read more »
Desolationism
Desolationism
Just got done playing “beat around the bush with a Samsung Rep” however some promising news! Read Below! Mikayla: Hi, thank you for contacting Samsung Technical Support. How may I help you today? Visitor: Can you tell me, does the 4.1.2 update for the i717 on AT&T support the multi-view feature? Mikayla: I understand that you want to know if Jelly bean update on your phone supports multi window feature. Is that correct? Visitor: yes Mikayla: Thank you. Mikayla: Sure. I will provide you with the required information. Mikayla: Would you mind If I take 3 minutes while I gather… Read more »
AquilaSol
AquilaSol

And yet the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is still 4.0….

jeuw
jeuw

No multi-view muddasuckas!

neondisco
neondisco

I´ve installed firmware 4.1.2 for my n7000 download from here and now i have multiview enabled. Thanks a lot!

jeuw
jeuw

IT’S ABOUT GOT DAMN TIME!

lugol007
lugol007

how to activate the multi view??? update my phone through the samsung kies!!! help me!!

mzedalis
mzedalis

There is no multi view. Feature was not included

rogerzitooo
rogerzitooo

Install the version that came without customization was supposed to at & t but it is not, is full of applications and customization of the operator, please chequen the 2 roms because they are the same, thanks

ableey
ableey

When indonesian galaxy s 2 i9100 4.1.2?

kevonmitchell
kevonmitchell

how do i get the Multi-View

dina38
dina38
does anyone have any idea yet on if were suppose to get the multiview/multiwindow or not? I’ve called Samsung, as well as AT&T, surfed the web for days at a time and hours and hours per day and they are just as much air headed as anyone else. Dammit this sucks so freaking bad. They should not advertise that we were suppose to get this feature if was not going to happen, Either way they knew we were not getting it with this update before they falsely advertised it and got a bunch of customers hopes up and for what?… Read more »
Topcat488
Topcat488

Pull down the “Notification Bar”, slide top icons all the way to the left, and next to the “power saving” and “sync” is the “multi-window” icon, push it to turn on its lamp. Good luck.

lugol007
lugol007

in the place you mention appears “driving mode”. The active but I can not use multi view

martindale
martindale

settings/display/notification panel

make sure that ‘Multi Window’ is made available. You can have up to 9 options in the notification panel, out of a possible 12. Make sure that ‘Multi window’ is one of the 9 selected for inclusion in the notification panel.

max_a_sam
max_a_sam

Is there any hack or ported version of Multi Windows available for the Note sgh-i717??

lugol007
lugol007

I have the same problem? we should do?

Mohamed Hussein Mohamed
Mohamed Hussein Mohamed

long click in the back key to get it and long click to make it disapper

lugol007
lugol007

explain to me! how?

wjm911
wjm911

this is most frustrating. I have the N7000 in the US yet the US version gets JB before me. It has different hardware than all the others Notes…

mzedalis
mzedalis

No its frustrating fot the i717 owners. The n7000 jelly Bean has been out for months.

wpDiscuz