Samsung rolls out Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to the Korean Galaxy Note (SHV-E160S)
Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to the Korean Samsung Galaxy Note SHV-E160S. The Galaxy Note is Samsung’s first Phablet device and has a very large user base that’s why Samsung keeps on updating this device with all the new Android versions as they want to provide the Galaxy Note users with their best support experience.
The new jelly bean update breathes a new life into the Galaxy Note, Samsung has completely ditched the old UI and has given the new Nature UX Interface, which is the same as the one being used in the Galaxy S III Mini and the Galaxy S III, in its latest Jelly Bean update. Samsung has brought a tons of features from the Galaxy Note II to the Galaxy Note with the new Jelly Bean software upgrade.
Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
– Android 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
– Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
– Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
– Multi-View can also be disabled
– Page Buddy
– Notification Panel can now be customized
– New Additions in Notification Panel
– Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
– Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
– Samsung’s Cloud services
– Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
– New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
– 2 Home screen modes
– New Notifications bar
– Google Now
Keep an eye on @SamKiesUpdates to get the latest information on Official Firmware updates for your Samsung device.
You can update your Galaxy Note through Samsung KIES or by using OTA.
Official Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K