Samsung to update the Galaxy S III to Android 4.1.2 soon

Remember we tweeted about Android 4.1.2 for the Galaxy S III… Today website www.tgspot.co.il confirmed Android 4.1.2 for the Galaxy S III is almost ready.
Samsung will update the Galaxy S III to Android 4.1.2 according to our insiders will Samsung do this in December. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean would have one new feature the Galaxy S III called Multi-Window.
This feature has been used for the Galaxy Note II and will be used in the Galaxy Note with Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) too.

For those who wants to know how they can see what is Android 4.1.1 and what is Android 4.1.2 see below.
4.0.3 = I9300XXA
4.0.4 = I9300XXB
4.1 = I9300XXC (Not been used by Samsung)
4.1.1 = I9300XXD
4.1.2 = I9300XXE

Firmware news 43

trackback
4 years 1 month ago
Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Might Roll Out in December

[…] to some fresh rumors, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean is in the final stages of testing, and may be rolled out for Galaxy S3 […]

PeterTheta
PeterTheta

Samsung not organize when it comes to updating. Finish with 4.1.1 for those who are yet to get it before releasing 4.1.2.

PeterTheta
PeterTheta

Waiting for 4.1.1 update in Nigeria.

truesurpass
truesurpass

Jellybean 4.1.2 really great update..multitasking window work fine. Awesome galery…update to it alast night. (S3 international..malaysia.)

jerrylow
jerrylow

Damn Samsung yet not received the jelly bean update 4.1.1 in India and they are talking about 4.1.2. First try to update all to 4.1.1 then should dream about any other thing.
we were said the update will be available from September its mid November now still waiting for the update.

I am completely frustrated with Samsung.

nikoacade
nikoacade

@Damijanz…well said-:))

Alan.hussein
Alan.hussein

please update samsung galaxy 2 too!

khashayarkhalaj
khashayarkhalaj

Samsung when you fix the problem in 4.1.1 , there are a lots of problems. Bug in contants when open, when call, stay watch and more. Your updates is so late,hurry up. I was s 1 and s2 , now s3 and hire another problems , too slow update coming.If you not correct problem with updates and softwares i never buy next samsung phones , any more.

amirsameh
amirsameh

I have an Samsung galaxy S3 and still waiting for Jelly Bean 4.1.1.

Why did rolling The Update for S3 Stopped !???

andyMcD
andyMcD

PLEASE SAMSUNG !!!

PROVIDE JELLY BEAN UPDATE FOR S2 ALSO!!

AFTER ALL S2 WAS THE PHONE THAT MADE YOUR FORTUNE IN ANDROID MARKET SO U DON’T HAVE TO ACT SO UNGRATEFUL TO IT!!!

PLEASE PROVIDE IT SOON!!

ITS ALREADY Q4 MAN!!
:X

Phonetic
Phonetic

I just hope they fix the “Removed Car Mode” problem

f1420097@rmqkr.net
f1420097@rmqkr.net

some tabs are still waiting for 4.0.4.

sanjeevparadise
sanjeevparadise

cant wait

dimmufikri
dimmufikri

where is 4.1.1 update for sII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogzdinner
Dogzdinner

lol because you’re from noob India. Hahaha, I can’t stop laughing.

shahbaaz ahmed
shahbaaz ahmed

You guys are talking about 4.1.2 update in SIII. Well I hvnt received update for JB in India. Noob samsung.

lovelygeek
lovelygeek

悲催的中国在还在等4.1.1

Desafio
Desafio

Nice comment.
And I’ll certainly flash 4.1.2 when it reaches here.
Flashed 4.1.1 no problem so smooth.
Why should I wait if it’s here.
🙂

nfs1mw
nfs1mw
First of all, for all of you winning about updates. If when you bought a samsung (not nexus) you thought that you where getting all the updates with little or no time of waiting, let me tell you just one thing. Bad choice in buying an android BASED phone. If you wanted quick updates for android, buy an ANDROID PHONE (all the nexus), otherwise you may, or may not, get updates 6 month to 1 year after an android branch is released to ANDROID PHONES(nexus). Or even better, NEVER!!!! (That’s for you SII owners). However, if you’re on ICS and… Read more »
mingiardi
mingiardi

hello dear friends if you really want update lets sue samsung for lying consumer..not giving update in time..i have sold my note..and now i am back to nokia….better than the best..
so if you really wnat update sue against samsung …

skillgerman
skillgerman

And the dump S2 buyer has no JB 4.1.1? Samsung sucks so hard, I never buy any Samsung Mobile anymore only Nexus and when i´t´s from Samsnug, i skip this! Hire more worker or Samsung will see how fast they can fall as Nokia! Just a Warning for the future …

sgs5
sgs5

I m waiting official jb 4.1.2 release for samsung galaxy note N7000 (Italy)

zoso80
zoso80

One month to upgrade the galaxy s3, and the galaxy s2 , when ? we are in the middle of november

leonardoroots
leonardoroots

And still no 4.1.1 update for S2

mbransov
mbransov

@ibladar First of all JB updates are already in India, check firmware files.

Second thing I wanna mention, coming here just to tell us that you will change from Samsung to Apple would make me tell you that no body cares.

Last thing I wanna say, Changing from a company to another just because updates were kinda late is kinda dumb, sorry for that but why waiting for an update to improve my mobile while it’s already working good?! so either you wait like everyone is waiting or just change without telling us, Again, no body cares.

wpDiscuz