Korean Galaxy S III to get official Jelly Bean update on October 9
We just receive a tip about the upcoming Jelly Bean update for the Korean Galaxy S III.
Looks like Samsung will be updating three of it’s Korean LTE Galaxy S III models (SHV-E210S, SHV-E210K, SHV-210L) to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on October 9th KST.
For now the update will only come to LTE devices, so no update for the international version (3G) for SKTelecom, yet.
SHV-E210S for SKTelecom, SHV-E210K for KT and SHV-210L for LGU+
What will Samsung change in this update…
1.Platform upgrade Android 4.0 ICS -> Android 4.1 JB
– Improved performance when moves home screen to application, application to home screen
– Improved usability for some application
2.Add preload application
– Add Help application
3.New & Improved function
– Add Easy mode, Interception mode
– Improved Camera ability : add Pause function when you record video and ect
– Add Smart Rotation
– Upgrade Pop up Play : Can control its size and add pause function
– Improved usability for some application & function