It has been quite some time since Samsung released any Android-based tablets. Well, it appears that the South Korean giant has just started working on at least four new tablets, which will be released as a part of Galaxy Tab and the Galaxy Note lineup. The Galaxy Tab AS (Small) (SM-T350/351) and the Galaxy Tab AL (Large) (SM-T550/T551) might be successors to the Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 and the Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 respectively. As the current Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note Pro series of tablets bear model numbers SM-P600 and SM-P900 respectively, we believe that the SM-P350/351 (Wi-Fi/Cellular) and SM-P550/551 (Wi-Fi/Cellular) tablets will be mid-range devices under the Galaxy Note series.
The SM-P350/351 might be 7-inch or 8-inch tablets, while the SM-P550/551 might sport larger screens of up to 10 inches or 12 inches. As Samsung has just started work on these devices, expect them to be released in Q2 or Q4 of this year with Android 5.0 Lollipop onboard.
- Galaxy Tab AS – – – SM-T351
- Galaxy-Tab AL – – – SM-T551
- Galaxy-Tab AS – – – SM-T350
- Galaxy-Tab AL – – – SM-T550
- Galaxy-Tab-AL Plus – – – SM-P551
- Galaxy-Tab-AL Plus – – – SM-P550
- Galaxy-Tab AS Plus – – – SM-P351
- Galaxy-Tab AS Plus – – – SM-P350