Samsung announces S-PEN SDK 2.2.5
Samsung released S-PEN SDK 2.2.5
We are pleased to confirm that the latest version of the S Pen SDK for the Samsung GALAXY Note is now available to download, bringing the Multi-Window feature for the GALAXY Note II. Multiple apps can be loaded in multiple windows, providing more flexibility for the end user and true PC-like multi-tasking wherever it’s needed.
● Multi Window is available on the GALAXY Note II using an S Pen.
– Multi Window and its related APIs were added to improve the usability of apps that utilize the S Pen on the GALAXY Note II.
– The screen can be split vertically or horizontally within apps that use the S Pen without switching to another screen, allowing the user to display related apps on one screen simultaneously.
– Multi Window supports data transaction using the clipboard, as well as drag & drop to allow easy sharing of data between apps that use Multi Window
*Note: GALAXY Note II devices for some regions or carriers may require upgrading to the latest firmware to use Multi Window.
● Unnecessary and duplicate APIs have been deprecated, and the names of some APIs have been changed.
– Deprecated methods can be used in the previous 2.2 version and the current version, but they will be removed in future versions
● Some errors in S Pen SDK 2.2 have been corrected in this release.