Samsung start Galaxy S III Jelly Bean updates in Korea
Last week we reported about the upcoming Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S III in Korea.
Today it is October 9 and Samsung just started to update the Korean Galaxy S III devices to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
You can update your Korean Galaxy S III device by using Samsung KIES or OTA.
The following Galaxy S III devices are able to update: SHW-M440S, SHV-E210S, SHV-E210K and SHV-210L.
Since this is the first Korean update the global release of Android 4.1.1 for the Galaxy S III must be really close now.
Samsung tested the first Jelly Bean update in Poland. But decided to push back the Jelly Bean update and to fix some major problems.
What will Samsung change in this update…
1.Platform upgrade Android 4.0 ICS -> Android 4.1 JB
– Improved performance when moves home screen to application, application to home screen
– Improved usability for some application
2.Add preload application
– Add Help application
3.New & Improved function
– Add Easy mode, Interception mode
– Improved Camera ability : add Pause function when you record video and ect
– Add Smart Rotation
– Upgrade Pop up Play : Can control its size and add pause function
– Improved usability for some application & function