EXCLUSIVE: 2 New Android 4.0.1 and 4.0.3 roms!

After 2 CUSTOM ROM from Samsung, Samsung has finally started making official ROMs for the Galaxy S II based on Android 4.0.1.
The first version is I9100XXKP4/OXAKP4 and the second is I9100XXKP8 / OXAKP8
I9100XXKP4 is based on Android 4.0.1 Build date: December 20 2011
I9100XXKP8 is based on Android 4.0.3  Build date: December 30 2011

Remember because this is a ”ALPHA Samsung Official”  your CUSTOM counter will not WALK!

Because of the time of the year we only got time to make some pics and movie about I9100XXKP4
Please use our DISCUSS THREAD.
Best firmware is I9100XXKP8

ENJOY and have a nice NEWYEAR

REMEMBER WE ARE NOT OFFICIAL SAMSUNG!
WE ARE JUST A FANSITE THIS IS JUST A LEAK BY US FROM SAMSUNG.

If you want to download this rom, you can do so through the following steps. (I9100XXKP4)
1. www.SamMobile.com/firmware
2. Click Firmwares.
3. Click Smartphones.
4. Click on Android.
5. Click I9100.
6. Click on Europe.
7. Click DOWNLOAD to I9100XXKP4.

Password of the firmware is samfirmware.com

If you want to download this rom, you can do so through the following steps. (I9100XXKP8)
1. www.SamMobile.com/firmware
2. Click Firmwares.
3. Click Smartphones.
4. Click on Android.
5. Click I9100.
6. Click on Europe.
7. Click DOWNLOAD to I9100XXKP8.

Password of the firmware is samfirmware.com

How do I flash it?
1. Open ODIN.
2. Select. PIT – PDA (CODE) – PHONE (MODEM) and CSC.
3. Turn your phone into download mode and start flashing.
4. Wait continuing until the until your phone reboot.

Screenshots I9100XXKP8

Firmware news 140

trackback
2 years 7 months ago
Samsung Galaxy S II: disponibili due versione beta ufficiali di Ice Cream Sandwich - Androidiani.com

[…] in caso di danni o problemi al vostro terminale. Per ulteriori informazioni potete visitare il post ufficiale su […]

trackback
2 years 11 months ago
HWzone | הצצה לאנדרואיד 4 בגלאקסי אס 2

[…] לטעום קצת מגלידת הקסטה, תוכלו למצוא את הגרסאות הודלפו כאן, יחד עם הוראות להתקנה. שימו לב כי מכשיר הגלאקסי אס 2 […]

trackback
4 years 22 days ago
Android 4.0.3 Stable Ice Cream Sandwich firmware 5.0 with TouchWiz available for the Samsung S2 Galaxy

[…] versions are on the side of SamMobile  available for download. Both firmware packages can be downloaded and use  with […]

trackback
4 years 1 month ago
Nuevas Roms ICS para Galaxy S2 | GizMedia

[…] Más información y descarga en Sammobile.com […]

trackback
4 years 2 months ago
Android ICS 4.0.3 para Samsung Galaxy S II filtrada: #Apps | APPS

[…] para quienes estén impacientes, una versión oficial de Android 4.0.3 para el Galaxy S II se ha filtrado con todas las características con las que deberían contar los propietarios a la hora de hacer […]

el3osli
4 years 5 months ago
el3osli

where odin and pit links

darypro
5 years 15 days ago
darypro

Just started to use I9100XXKP8
Just marvelous..
Thanks so much SamMobile.com – I really appreciated this. Thank you sooo much..

I have done my first “flashing” on my first “Android” (Galaxy S2 I9100)

For those of you who are new to this just like I am, you should factory reset before AND after you have done flashing. And also you should wipe cache as well. To do this, you need to enter recovery mode and this is how you do:

Hope I helped..
Thanks so much again..
(Upgraded from Istanbul/Turkey if area really matters)

Shuk144
5 years 4 months ago
Shuk144

Do you have a clue when the update will be available in Bulgaria via Kies ?

maikdor
5 years 5 months ago
maikdor

saludos alguien me puede decir si funciona la radio de su equipo despues de la actualizacion?? gracias.
la mia no funciona..

TiMal
5 years 5 months ago
TiMal

>> Any news as to when the official release will come out?

I just read v4 official release will be in April 2012.

denniztm
5 years 5 months ago
denniztm

can’t setting static ip
there is not Subnet mask

Logen9191
5 years 5 months ago
Logen9191

I wonder if it is possible to add other languages, i.e. Arabic to this ROM? if anyone knows how. please share it with me.
I have installed ICS for SGS2 provided by this site.
Saoud

vertespalen
vertespalen

Dear friends.
I have downloaded & installed this ROM on my samsung galaxy s2.
After installing I am unable to use some of my existing applications like moboplayer, facebook.
Please help.

razva125
razva125

Any news as to when the official release will come out?

yusuf maher
yusuf maher

There’s no 4G (HSPA) on version 4.0.3????

camimaxish
camimaxish

how to go back to 2.3.3??

bigmac161972
bigmac161972
here is the link for the new Android 4.0.1 and 4.03 ICS… http://www.sammobile.com/2011/12/31/exclusive-2-new-android-4-0-1-and-4-0-3-roms/ though i am not satisfied with the ICS on my Galaxy S2… here are my reviews… it is very unstable Android OS like for examples (w/ s because its to many to mention) 1. then Viber Application wont run.. hangs turn to black screen then the SGS2 starts to vibrate 2. application like GT Racing HD wont function normally example is when driving a car it automatically steers left.. (considering all settings int the game are set according to ur specifications how to drive/race) 3. always hangs… Read more »
ahmedbash
ahmedbash

To roll back to the 2.3.5, what do i have to do. I have tryed the volume up + home + power buttons but it did not change it back to 2.3.5?

pilazio
pilazio

ya lo intale pero es muy inestablo como ago para volver a poner 2.3.6

abuthar
abuthar

Root for XXKP8 (4.0.3 ICS)

Ps. KP8 is very unstable, forced closing apps and reboots 🙁

porche12
porche12
Bad news rSAP (remote sim access profile) is not supported in those 2 releases. But it worked in all Eclair/Froyo/Gingerbread releases. I hope Samsung will continue to support it in there ICS releases. In fact all Eclair/Froyo/Gingerbread ROM from Samsung for Galaxy S GT-i9000 and Galaxy S2 GT-i9100 have this function. But Android AOSP does not support rSAP and it is not possible to simply add it because of the lack of direct APDU exchange with the (u)SIM card in the Android SDK. rSAP is used to virtually unplug the SIM card from the server (the galaxy S2 phone) and… Read more »
ilcusa
ilcusa

can anyone please tell me that is this rom support all things like wifi.bluetooth,,,and other application……please let me know….

ThiagoLucas
ThiagoLucas

—–IMPORTANT—–
…NO SUGGEST INSTALLING….
very error so many bugs but NO INSTALL THIS ROM..
i waiting for new rom without ERROR and HANG….

jacob61
jacob61

DON’T DO IT
4.0.1 seems ok, but there is a constant red boarder that appears at random times (too many times in a minute to count)
4.0.3 is fcuked, it crashes more than a blinded cripple (too many times in 5 minutes to count).
Back to 3.5.6 i go, sad cos 4.0 looks great and you actually get a social hub WIDGET

shadi_nash
shadi_nash

this rom is not a office rom.

wpDiscuz