Samsung UK confirmed Jelly Bean updates for the Galaxy S III

Samsung UK just confirmed on their on Facebook page about Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update for the Galaxy S III.
Samsung UK confirmed the update will come out in this month.
Sadly they could not give any kind of  information if the firmware updates are for the operators or for the public version.
Lets hope we will see the updates soon,  So we don’t have to wait longer again!

Make sure to follow @SamKiesUpdates on twitter to get the latest official updates.

Thanks Lewis.

Firmware news 25

francescopatrone89
francescopatrone89

Hi all, how do i know if my S3 is unlocked or branded?. I brought it from the Carphone warehouse like normal with a contract and an Orange sim. Cheers, Matt.

ronald10
ronald10

great i have the gt-i9300 sim free and my service supplier is 3 so no update for me ravi

Dhawos
Dhawos

Out for 3 UK today (18th) , O2 releasing 19th…its here finally, at least for some of us

pakacom
pakacom

For the meantime you can use JB poland it works in uk anyway. I would wait for the final uk JB update and hopefully it comes with multi view and photo gallery tweak like the GN2.

malibuleon
malibuleon

Those people who have had Samsung devices should know better as Samsung aren’t doing anything different then before.

As Samsung sell more and more devices, there will be more and more complaints/whinging. Eventually those that care about updates more than the device will move on.

trmert85
trmert85

I am really tired checking update since september.

zalattar
zalattar

Will everyone quit whinging, whats wrong with ICS there is no huge difference. Go get a Nexus if your so concerned. Jeez man get a life!

fr33us
fr33us

jelly bean for sg2 please….

skylark99
skylark99

I wouldn’t buy a non Google device again. PITA waiting for the updates.

steam_joy
steam_joy

I think Samasung have just given up on us all. By the way, as I am typing this comment the in this box, it is still buggy. The touch screen does not response well even on Note2.

mommfried
mommfried

S2 JB Update Coming October or November or you LIE!!!

s0311029
s0311029

You could always flash a Jellybean ROM if your legs cant wait, its fully functional. I considered and did one myself, but rather I want an official one. Really your choice. Hope s2 Jelly bean will be out soon 🙂

yafescelebi
yafescelebi
All these comments annoy me… Why should they upgrade the old devices at the same time as the newly released devices? They run a business – their business is to sell phones… Not everyone is a tech head like most of us. They want a nice phone with nice features. Most probably never know about – or know how to update their phone. And what better way to get these people is to entice them with new ‘features’ in a new phone. Do you expect your LED TV company to provide you with software to make it 3D .. No… Read more »
Damindanuwan
Damindanuwan

This is VERY frustrating. if nexus will release a new phone I’ll sell this s3 crap and buy that without thinking twice. High End phones, and specially flagship ones, should get updates promptly. Customers are buying these products thinking that it will have all the good stuff in it.

Apple did release a crappy Os lately but at least customers didn’t wait that long for the updates.

I recon this will be the reason for Samsung downfall if things won’t change.

torfao
torfao

It’s really boring those promises and rumours from Samsung .. My Nexus 7 got 4.1.2. update on Saturday and my SGS3 can’t get JB after few monts? Just bullshit about it. I’m starting to be really angry.

tohdj
tohdj

I just got update 4.1.2 OTA for my Galaxy Nexus…. The joys of not being tied to Sumsung..

pelitahmet
pelitahmet

rumors rumors and more rumors, is not serious

katiroba
katiroba

wht about galaxy note n7000

xx4playxx
xx4playxx

It should be 4.1.2 because it has been a long time since August, come on Samsung!

EICE
EICE

Come on!!! I´ve waiting for jelly bean update since September… too slow!!!

Exclusive_d
Exclusive_d

What about S-2 Jelly Bean…It’s too late…

freya de vos
freya de vos

lets make a news out of a my fart shall we ?!

Vontran
Vontran

I could bet my mortage that it does notcome out again this month and they ll say next it will be out in november. Very poor.

Vontran
Vontran

Theres still 16 days left in this month hopefully they dont make us wait until the 31st

x050144
x050144

nothing new is it ? They said it will be out in October in Early September so just repeating what was said.
An update would be useful if it said it was coming out on a specific date

wpDiscuz