The Samsung Galaxy Fold is now official, as is the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e and Galaxy S10 5G — so there’s a ton of new information floating around SamMobile, waiting to be consumed. Here’s everything you need to know about them and the rest of the announcements made at Unpacked 2019, with the must-reads outlined in bold, arranged in order of importance.
- Check out Samsung’s first TV ad for the Galaxy S10
- Does the Galaxy S10 have a headphone jack?
- Galaxy S10 camera comes with a built-in Instagram mode
- Galaxy S10 camera features: a photography powerhouse
- Galaxy S10 doesn’t have a notification LED
- Galaxy S10 gets an exclusive version of Adobe Premiere Rush
- Galaxy S10 hands-on
- Galaxy S10 official with in-display fingerprint readers, up to 12GB RAM, and more
- Galaxy S10’s front camera has Dual Pixel autofocus!
- Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+ price and release date
- Galaxy S10 5G will sport 6.7-inch display, quad rear camera, 25W charging
- Galaxy S10 5G does not have a microSD slot
- Galaxy S10 5G will initially be available from Verizon exclusively
- Official Galaxy S10 hands-on videos from Samsung are now up
- Samsung lets you remap Galaxy S10 Bixby button to open any app you want
- T-Mobile’s Galaxy S10 unboxing video involves skydiving
- Where to pre-order the Galaxy S10 in the United States
- Galaxy Fold arrives with Infinity Flex Display and 5G
- Galaxy Fold releases April 26 for $1,980
- Watch Samsung’s beautiful TV commercial for the Galaxy Fold
Galaxy Fit and Galaxy Watch Active
- Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Fit and Galaxy Buds price and release date
- New Galaxy Watch Active and Galaxy Fit expand Samsung’s wearable line