I9300XXDLI1 – Galaxy S III Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean TEST firmware

We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest I9300XXDLI1 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Test firmware for the Galaxy S III. I9300XXDLI1 is the most stable firmware till date. Almost all  issues from the previous TEST builds have been fixed and we are very happy with this build.

This build is very much near perfect so we believe that Samsung will actually start rolling out the Official Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S III very soon. The day Samsung starts to roll out the official update you will be able to install the latest update through Kies or OTA update.

Samsung is also doing some minor UI changes to their Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update as well. They are not doing what they did with the ICS update for the Galaxy S II and Galaxy Note ICS update, Where they kept the UI 100% exactly the same as their Gingerbread Software.

This is a PRE-RELEASE version so not official from KIES.
We want to give you BIG warnings if you want to test this firmware.
As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs

Firmware Details:

Android Version: 4.1.1 – JRO03C (Jelly Bean)

PDA: I9300XXDLI1

CSC: I9300OXADLI1

MODEM: I9300XXLI1

Changelist: 111170

Build Date: 3rd September 2012

DOWNLOAD: I9300XXDLI1_I9300OXADLI1_I9300XXLI1_BTU.zip

Flashing Instructions:
– Unzip the file
– Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
– Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
– Add I9300XXDLI1_I9300OXADLI1_I9300XXLI1_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
– Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
– Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

Screenshot_2012-09-03-16-12-11Screenshot_2012-09-03-16-11-21

Firmware news 43

Hexo1000
Hexo1000

i have flashed it but they appear touchwiz home stopped ? and how to back to ice cream sandwich 4.0.4 need answer plzzzzz?

AlbieriSPAM
AlbieriSPAM
don’t know about the jelly bean but i guess the process remains same for most of the devices. i agree with the given procedure, hard reset is indeed a panacea for thousands of issues occur on a phone. Let me share few of my experiences with you guys, I had some sort of problem on my Galaxy S2, it used to freeze quite often, initially I did nothing and felt its just a normal thing and will be all right on its own. But I was totally wrong because the phone became more drastic only after a week. This was… Read more »
durazim
durazim

Theres another leak out now called I9300XXDLI2 so Samsung must be close to official release soon

janmoto
janmoto

el unico problema es el touchwiz que a veces se detiene , le hice wipe y hard reset , pero sigue pasando , menos pero pasa , de ahi excelente

the only problem is that sometimes the touchwiz stops, I did wipe and hard reset, but still happening, but spends less, Except that excellent

mommfried
mommfried

@boki33 iPhone5 Come in 12 September.

S2 Jelly Bean Come Out???

nader king
nader king

Jelly Bean comes around 11,12 September.

sir_ yahve
sir_ yahve

Game Plants Vs. Zombies, the program TouchWiz home was arrested

Gioco Plants vs. Zombies, il programma TouchWiz home è stato arrestato

elemor
elemor

if i install this rom… could i receive updates via ota normally?

ngoclien050591
ngoclien050591

Hola touchwiz se a detenido luego de hacer hard reset 2 veces. App se congelan????!!
Que hacer?????

ceo.mobilezone
ceo.mobilezone

its just as bad and laggy as any JB rom out there …………….

Edmisco
Edmisco

Did the (*2767*3855#) a hard reset and still getting Touchwiz Home has Stopped. Although I cant actually see anything stopping?
Memory usage seems to be running high at 700mb most of the time???

Apart from that cant see any problems. Will keep until official release comes out.

byby82
byby82

To all of you with Touchwiz crashing: Once again, it’s the same for everyone!!!
Just grab Apex Launcher for ex., get the Jelly Bean apex theme and you’re done!

mommfried
mommfried

Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2 Galaxy S2

Rebelos
Rebelos

Getting Touchwiz has stopped here…

krgpsman
krgpsman

Im have NEE original latetst rom…will this change the NEE to another?can i just flach it?can i do a nandroid backup and get this back in after to gett a kies update later?i dont want to change the scs but must i to use this? sorry im a noob 🙂

xpressm
xpressm

@kerrmuir: It ist the same procedure, of course, but you should always make a hard reset before flashing to this or other firmwares an then, after flashing a hard reset, too. and if all done, make from the dailer (*2767*3855#) a hard reset, too. this ist the cleanest, save and perfect way to flash a rom on a smartphone. but you should know too, this firmware is not the final firmware. it is a beta. and betas offen runs buggy. greets 🙂

Admael5
Admael5

I have installed the LH9 me and do not always go the bugs, just not how to operate the LED. –

Edmisco
Edmisco

@mcclane. I did volume up, home, power. Then wipe personal data and cache. Is that not the same as a hard reset?

dmitrymarcelo
dmitrymarcelo

I have been flashing these leak roms since it has been out, so far the most stable to found was DLH7 it was smooth dint have FC on it, yesterday i Flashed the LI! TW FC try to copy or paste any thing on Gtalk it FC, data seems to be slow.. still using it will see how it goes thru out the day.

Just to let every one know i have done a complete factory reset/wipe dvlink cache.

Ricky2384
Ricky2384

LH8 is the best !!!! LH9 and LI1 is sucks,,,,why so many a forced close,,,,,

xpressm
xpressm

@ricksanz and @kerrmuir: you have to make a hard reset (*2767*3855#) after flashing this firmware. after that, all it’s fine. 🙂 but don’t forget to backup your stuff befor hard reset your phone. greets

Edmisco
Edmisco

Getting Touchwiz has stopped here too…

umeraras
umeraras

I was testing this rom and almoust everything is ok … just the touchwis is giving me problems and the facebook widget cant be in the last post always is going back to the first publications and the message (touchwis has stopped) … anyone have the same problem???

edvard_kachal
edvard_kachal

Extremandamente Fluido y fast… por favor a mover los dedos para que actualice esta JB xD

edvard_kachal
edvard_kachal

Listo.. Instalada la Versión de JB en mi GT 9300 y adicional con su ROOT ya montado!

wpDiscuz