We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest I9300XXDLI1 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Test firmware for the Galaxy S III. I9300XXDLI1 is the most stable firmware till date. Almost all issues from the previous TEST builds have been fixed and we are very happy with this build.
This build is very much near perfect so we believe that Samsung will actually start rolling out the Official Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S III very soon. The day Samsung starts to roll out the official update you will be able to install the latest update through Kies or OTA update.
Samsung is also doing some minor UI changes to their Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update as well. They are not doing what they did with the ICS update for the Galaxy S II and Galaxy Note ICS update, Where they kept the UI 100% exactly the same as their Gingerbread Software.
This is a PRE-RELEASE version so not official from KIES.
We want to give you BIG warnings if you want to test this firmware.
As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs
Android Version: 4.1.1 – JRO03C (Jelly Bean)
Build Date: 3rd September 2012
– Unzip the file
– Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
– Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
– Add I9300XXDLI1_I9300OXADLI1_I9300XXLI1_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
– Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
– Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!