”Galaxy Beam is using a 8 megapixel camera with 1080p”
At the MWC in Barcelona Samsung introduced the Galaxy Beam based on Android 2.3.6 with update later to Android 4.0
One of the great things about the Galaxy Beam is the pico projector build-in this device. Thanks to the dual-core the phone looks fast.
Today we received the first part of the flashguide.
As you may know in the flashguide you will find some specification information….
• Android OS: Gingerbread + Ice Cream Sandwich later
• HSPA+ 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.7Mbps
• 8MP AF with LED Flash
• Recording definition: 1080p / Playback at 1080p resolution
• 3.97 WVGA TFT (C-Type)
• A-GPS / BT v3.0 USB v2.0 / WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) / OTG
• Sensors: Accelerometer, Electromagnetic, Gyro, Light, Proximity
– 1.2GHz Dual Core CPU
– Application store / Precise Motion UI
– Seamless Sharing Experience.
So what is true? The specifications at MWC or the ”new” specifications?
From our point of view, a dual-core with 1080p would be great even with the 8 megapixel camera.
A possibility is that Samsung upgraded their specs of the Galaxy Beam, like they did to the Galaxy Note 10.1.
But another thing is maybe Samsung has downgraded the camera software…
They did however upgrade the processor speed, from 1.0 dual core to 1.2 dual core….
Lets hope our specifications are true.
We have to wait but one thing is certain already: this phone is using 1080p recording and playback according to our inside contact.