The Galaxy S6 edge+ is expected to be announced on August 13 along with the Galaxy Note 5, and we’ve been seeing an avalanche of leaks about the device in recent days. In our exclusive report, we mentioned that the device will be available for pre-order on August 21. Now, Samsung France has accidentally revealed the Galaxy S6 edge+ pre-order page confirming our report.
Samsung France revealed the pre-order and launch date of the device prematurely by taking the page live on the Internet. The page was spotted by guys over at GalaxClub.nl before it was taken down by the company. The page also mentioned that Level On Bluetooth headphones worth $249 will be offered for consumers who pre-order the device between August 21 and September 3. This most likely means that the Galaxy S6 edge+ will hit the retail shelves on September 4.
Moreover, UK pricing for official Galaxy S6 edge+ accessories, including the keyboard cover that was leaked last week, have been revealed by retailer MobileFun.
- Official Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Keyboard Cover (Silver) – £59.99
- Official Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Flip Wallet Cover (Silver, Gold, Blue/Black) – £24.99
- Official Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Glossy Cover Case (Silver, Gold, Blue/Black) – £19.99
- Official Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Clear View Cover Case (Silver, Gold, Blue/Black) – £39.99
- Official Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Glitter Cover Case (Silver, Gold, Blue, Pink) – £34.99
- Official Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ S View Cover Case (Silver, Gold, Blue/Black) – £34.99
- Official Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Wireless Charging Pack (Silver, Gold) – £64.99
Earlier today, we talked about some new features related to the Edge display of the device. The Galaxy S6 edge+ is a bumped up version of the Galaxy S6 edge, and features a larger 5.7-inch QHD Super AMOLED display, 4GB RAM, improved Edge display features, and a larger 3,000 mAh battery.