Samsung start Android 4.0.4 updates Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI

Today, Samsung updated the Galaxy Tab 7.7  WIFI to Android 4.0.4
Samsung started already with the Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus and Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus WIFI.
Samsung will update the most of their tablets to Android 4.0
We from SamMobile tweeted before that the most updates will come the next month.

If you have the Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI and you live in United Kingdom you will be able to update your tablet.
You can use Samsung KIES or OTA for this update. Make sure the WIFI is on for OTA updating.
If you want to flash your tablet is this also possible. Go to www.SamFirmware.com and download.
Please flash only your own country.

Some details about this firmware:
This firmware is specially for United Kingdom (Android 4.0.4)
Build date July 2th
Changelist:
PDA: P6810XXLPK
CSC: P6810OXALPK
MODEM: P6810XXLPK

The next tablets will receive an Android 4.0 update.

GT-P6210 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI
GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI + 3G
GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI
GT-P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI + 3G
GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI
GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G
GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI
GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G

Tablets 35

trackback
2 years 4 months ago
Sell Phone Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6810 Wi-fi 16gb | Old Mobile Phone

[…] Samsung start Android 4.0.4 updates Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI … – Today, Samsung updated the Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI to Android 4.0.4 Samsung started already with the Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab …… […]

trackback
4 years 1 month ago
Galaxy Tab 7.7 Wi Fi P6810 with ICS 4.0.4 Firmware [Update] |

[…] Source […]

lesterico003
4 years 9 months ago
lesterico003

Hi Sammy blue

I also have a 7.7 with the Saudi Arabia XSG firmware. Apart from not being able to connect to Kies did you have any other issues. I am trying to find out which is the most suitable version of the software to flash for a XSG P6800 model?

thanks

Jonesy

minisam12
4 years 9 months ago
minisam12

I flashed my tab with ics from Abu Dhabi because I’m working here in Saudi Arabia. Still no updates here in Saudi. I just can’t wait to update my tab. I downloaded the firmware here in sammobile and flashed it using odin. My problem now is that my tab can’t connect to kies. When I’m using honeycomb before, kies immediately recognized my tab but now nothing happened. Is there someone here any idea how kies recognize again my tab?

sanjeevparadise
4 years 9 months ago
sanjeevparadise

when can this be updated to jellybean 4.1.1

kiranr30
4 years 10 months ago
kiranr30

GT-P6800 update ICS problem WiFi version Brazil

mahdihosseini999
4 years 10 months ago
mahdihosseini999

can i have another link for download ics firmware version malaysia because in my country server hotfile very low

sharp1313
4 years 10 months ago
sharp1313

when the update to ICS will be available for devices Greek ??? Anyone knows????

mabedimm
4 years 10 months ago
mabedimm

Plz update p6800 egypt
Samsung give almost cantry updates even egypt
Whe?

mjr217
4 years 11 months ago
mjr217

Is anybody have an idea about the availability in France, I’m a new buyer of this tablet and i don’t want to brick it.

Jack

jmsr
4 years 11 months ago
jmsr
I bought my 7.7 3G in Portugal in February and, despite all the publicity about the ICS update coming in July and August, it’s almost October now and NOTHING. I live in Brazil and the Samsung site here responds to enquiries with stock and useless reply: “thank you very much for your enquiry. At the moment we do not have any information about updates for the Galaxy Tab 7.7” I hope that the people from Samsung have a look at sites like this (and Sammobile is excellent by the way) and can see the disappointment, frustration and irritation they are… Read more »
lazin009
4 years 11 months ago
lazin009

hi there
i have the tab 7.7 – 6800
i dont live in UK or US

will i get the ice cream sandwich update????

cheers

1977bauer
5 years 5 days ago
1977bauer

i flashed my tab 7.7 32gb wifi version with ics and now its says its a 16gb any ideas?

australia

hamza549
5 years 5 days ago
hamza549

No sign yet of P6800 [Galaxy Tab 7.7 wifi 3G] upgrades in the Netherlands and no indications about when [if ever?] to expect.
Disappointing, Samsung!

arni64
5 years 19 days ago
arni64

already september now,but still no words on ics update for p6800 in MALAYSIA

carretron
5 years 22 days ago
carretron

why too long samsung galaxy tab 7.7 new ice cream sandwish firmware late to update my galaxy tab 7.7 Malaysia???? i want android 4.0.4 to update my galaxy tab 7.7…too long waiting…bored…please fix it hurry and faster please…

oddnumber77
5 years 1 month ago
oddnumber77

I Have a galaxy tab 7.7(XSG) but i live in Asia.. I’ve been waiting long for the ICS update on kies. When will it be available here in asia. been waiting since the start of june 🙁

eduardey
5 years 1 month ago
eduardey

How fix a ebook problem, Guys?

Rakel
5 years 1 month ago
Rakel

p6800 for hong kong seem arrived……get this from check fus

germancres
5 years 2 months ago
germancres

Please hurry up for 7.7(Hongkong, TGY).
Now is only for Open Austria…

lattensepp
5 years 2 months ago
lattensepp

My galaxy tab 7.7 is from Hongkong and I flashed it with ICS from open austria, it worked very very well from then on

dudueta
5 years 2 months ago
dudueta

I’ve flashed the ICS rom with Odin, but now my tab showing as a 16GB instead of 32GB. no idea how to correct that.

sunilkodavalam
5 years 2 months ago
sunilkodavalam

Forgot to add, stylus (bamboo stylus) support is much better now, more responsive, and much easier to use than before.

sunilkodavalam
5 years 2 months ago
sunilkodavalam

bokyako thank you for the guide and links, the tab runs great and finally on ICS 😀 😀 😀

It is blazing fast now and so responsive, browser is also quite fast. Pressing home to the main screen is instant, finally this is what was needed. 😀

xpsebaxp
5 years 2 months ago
xpsebaxp

@udo2303 you can wait if you want but if you are as impatient as I am you can just use this firmware to flash your device

wpDiscuz