Posted by Daniel van D. 2 years ago

”Samsung Mobile Unpacked event March 22 in U.S.”

samsung-logo-001

Samsung is having plans to hold an Mobile Unpacked event in the U.S. According to some Korean newspaper this is about the Galaxy S IV. The Mobile unpacked date would be March 22. Today we published thanks to our insiders the first real information. Samsung is having plans to ship the Galaxy S IV from April. Samsung wants to sell the Galaxy S IV in 2 colours black and white.  Samsung will also bring a wireless charging dockstation after the introduction of the Galaxy S IV.

Rumoured specification of the next generation Galaxy S device are listed below.
The next Galaxy S is rumoured to feature an Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU, Mali-T658 (8-Core) GPU, 4.99″ Super AMOLED Full HD Resolution Display, 2GB of RAM, 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera capable of shooting 1080p Full HD Videos at 30FPS, 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting 720p HD Videos and running Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean out of the box.

Let´s hope Samsung´s mobile unpacked event for the Galaxy S IV is in Europe otherwise SamMobile have to skip this event…

via source

26 comments on “”Samsung Mobile Unpacked event March 22 in U.S.”

1. pepitona 2 years ago said:

Awesome. SGSIV will be My Next Phone

2. oliverg11x 2 years ago said:

Iphone 5S will be my next phone!! ^.^ =) Apple gives updates for a loooooong time and not lie about it…

3. tompob 2 years ago said:

Yeahhh

SG-X would be 980970980987098709870987 core with 9870987987987987 core GPU and 654444455 TB RAM….. and still lagging and not smooth enough…

I wish to stop this hardware mandess and focus on PERFECTLY DESIGNED AND CODED, STABLE FAST, SECURE etc. system for smartphone…

I have S3 and feel sad when hear that next “S” will be in april to be honest.

4. Rumen_s 2 years ago said:

Yes, and after announcement of S4, S3 users will understand feelings of S2 users about updates :( I also cannot see for for what is this hardware madness, up to now with my old S2 I haven’t found an application / game which cannot run smooth… However, due to software update polici I will switch to Nexus or Sony Experia Z, first one for updates and second about style (yes, Sony are not excellent with updates too but at least are open to community which means good ROMs from developers)

5. melvarius 2 years ago said:

Sounds like an impressive piece of hardware. I think I’ll wait and see how Samsung intend to support this device.

The processing power alone should give this device a lifespan of several years in terms of what version of android it will be able to cope with in the future (assuming holographic projection and thought controlled interfaces are still some ways off)

It would be a shame to see this device lumbered with the equivalent of only being able to run, say for example, windows 98 on today’s latest spec laptop.

I guess what I’m trying to say is…
    If Samsung are not going support this device to it’s maximum potential capability. why should I bother to waste my hard earned cash on it?

6. arash-me 2 years ago said:

S4 gets updates for 1 year from this event just like s s2 s3 note note2…

7. molnard89 2 years ago said:

Rumen_s

Yes, I agree with you, but for me just Nexus the option. Other manufacturers are same like Samsung. Want to sell more new phones with less support.

8. xarfrost 2 years ago said:

I would change my s3 to s4 if its a daily life changing device, rather than an upgrade to the screen and speed. Like the dif between S2 and S3, the latter got NFC and some freakin awesome camera and gesture/motions (palm/turn over to mute helps esp with the alarm).

Im looking forward for the indestructible flexible screen. And I hope the resolution, PPI and color wont disappoint. Enough with the lightest, thinnest and big screen contest. Around 125g and 8.9mm and 4.8 inch would be okay, respectively..

9. AlbionS 2 years ago said:

Samsung offers very bad support, today smart phone need good support because OS i very important for smart phones.

10. gayboy20 2 years ago said:

Awesome.
    S4 will be added to my collection.
    I love samsung and apple because all devices i bought from them never have hardware problem unlike nokia.
    I will support S,S2,S3,note,note 2,3gs,4,4s,5,ipad,ipad mini,tab………….s4

11. DannyD 2 years ago said:

Dont understand the most comments here. Galaxy S II to get Android 4.1.2 and may even get Android 4.2 thanks to the Galaxy S II Plus! Which simple means over 2 years software support. Galaxy S III will get the same support as the Galaxy S II.

STOP BLAMING

12. BeyongGalaxy 2 years ago said:

DannyD, sometimes you are full of it. “may even get Android 4.2?” Wake up man, SII’s 4.1.2 has not arrive yet. Lets stick to priority first before going into the future when the present is still messed up. Get 4.1.2 to SII and then you can boast and talk and talk.

13. DannyD 2 years ago said:

BeyongGalaxy You need to compare Samsung with other companies Samsung is the ONLY i repeat the ONLY one who update devices that much!

Please do not name brands like Apple or Google.

14. ryarrell 2 years ago said:

Nothing beats Samsung I owned the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3, and now the Galaxy Note 2. I will be purchasing the Galaxy Note 3 later this year in Oct/Nov 2013. I might just purchase the Galaxy S4 in April just for GP.

15. iampiti 2 years ago said:

I agree with DannyD. Samsung is AFAIK the Android manufacturer that supports its phones for the longest time.
    S II, which is almost 2 years old is going to get 4.1 (a bit late though). How many Android phones from 1st half of 2011 do you know which are getting Jelly Bean officially?
    I mean, yes, it’s sad to see a perfectly fine piece of hardware not being updated to the latest software just for commercial reasons, but you gotta be realistic: It just can’t be supported forever.
    Anyway Samsung doesn’t pay me. If you don’t like it you can always buy a Nexus next or any other brand.

16. gasik 2 years ago said:

Mmmm… I would like to see S4 but… I don’t know… Samsung is missing its head with all these presentations.

17. Hachi6 2 years ago said:

S2(I9100) 4.1.2 coming ready all s2 user..

18. PLANET 2 years ago said:

Madness?…

THIS-
    IS-
    SAMSUUUNG!!!

;D

19. PLANET 2 years ago said:

Anyway, hope that GPU will be stronger and the front camera will record 1080p movies. In this case Samsung will probably get my vote. For now it’s Sony Xperia Z.

20. thejohnnyloo 2 years ago said:

interested to see this. i have the s3 now, and am pretty content. for what i use it for, i’m pretty sure these new specs for the “s4″ would be overkill for me.

21. miguelinho 2 years ago said:

I will wait for note 3 because I couldn’t go any smaller than my note 2 .
    But I will try out the s4

22. techguru 2 years ago said:

Hope the new edition of the Samsung Galaxy smartphones would reflect better camera and improved processing capabilities to match tablets

23. Pingback: 一季度中国智能手机市场:三星强势依旧,苹果仅列第五 - 品谷

24. Pingback: 一季度中国智能手机市场:三星强势依旧,苹果仅列第五 | 撸妹吧

25. Pingback: Galaxy S4 - Alle Gerüchte und Infos auf einen Blick - Galaxy Vergleich | Smartphones & Tablets

26. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy: Viele Gerüchte, wenig konkretes – was wird wann vorgestellt? | android-hilfe.de