Samsung started to list the next generation of the Galaxy S to their support files. Samsung’s new high-end model the GT-I9500X showed up through this list. We couldn’t download anything but at this point Samsung gave us all a free hint about a new upcoming high-end device. The next Galaxy S generation by Samsung is scheduled for the first half of 2013 and is rumored to have very good specifications.
– Exynos 5450 Quad-Core CPU clocked at 2.0GHz
– Mali-T658 GPU
– 2GB of RAM
– 4.99” SuperAMOLED FULL HD resolution (1080×1920) Display
– 13 Megapixel Rear Facing Camera
– 2 Megapixel Front Facing Camera
– Android 4.2.1 (Out of the box)