Samsung's “Plus” labeled flagship phones can be the best choice for customers who don't care about the S Pen and don't need the highest camera zoom levels possible.
That means the Galaxy S23+ is the hottest flat Android smartphone on the market — for some prospective buyers, at least. If you need more convincing, below you will find a list of reasons you should buy a Galaxy S23+ right now.
Story continues after the video
Why you should buy the Galaxy S23+
- Reason 1: First things first, as a sequel to the Galaxy S22+ — which, to me, proved to be virtually indestructible — the Galaxy S23+ is one of the most well-built smartphones money can buy. Do you want to do as I did and use your smartphone without a case? I can't openly advise it, but if you're willing to take that risk, I don't think there's a better device to do it with than the Galaxy S23+. Keep in mind that the Galaxy S23 (which is just a smaller version of the S23+) is used by the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Reason 2: As mentioned above, the Galaxy S23+ is the best slab-type smartphone with a flat design. And even though Edge panels can look stunning, flat displays are always more convenient. If you're looking for a combination of beauty and practicality, the Galaxy S23+ is even better than the Galaxy S23 Ultra in this regard. Its flat design makes it easier to hold and use and contributes to the phone's resilience.
- Reason 3: The Galaxy S23+ offers fantastic performance, no matter where you are in the world. Unlike previous Samsung flagships, this one wasn't split between Exynos and Snapdragon markets. It's powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 worldwide. And to make things better, this is a special “for Galaxy” version of the chip, boasting a higher frequency on the primary CPU core and GPU. This high level of performance enables the Galaxy S23+ to run any app without hiccups, run demanding mobile games smoothly, and even double as a portable desktop computer through Samsung DeX.
- Reason 4: The Dynamic AMOLED 2X HDR10+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate and up to 1750 nits of brightness is fantastic. The 6.6-inch panel looks stunning, and thanks to Vision Booster technology, it retains these qualities even in direct sunlight.
- Reason 5: The One UI experience is unmatched. First, you get a phone that runs Android 13 and One UI 5.1 out of the box and a promise to receive four Android OS upgrades down the line. Second, you'll probably be the first to receive the Android 14-based One UI 6.0 update.
- The One UI experience is truly amazing, regardless of whether the Galaxy S23+ is your only Samsung device or if you have an expansive device ecosystem. On the other hand, with Samsung's often-attractive trade-in offers and stacked deals, you might find it more convenient to trade your Galaxy S23+ for a newer model before it ever receives Android 17.
- Reason 6: This brings us to the final reason you should buy the Galaxy S23+. Namely, you can save up to $600 through an enhanced trade-in program (limited-time offer). If you want to upgrade from, say, the Galaxy S22+, you can exchange it for a $600 discount and get the newer S23+ for $399. And if you're a fan of deal stacking, Samsung's got you covered. Upon buying the Galaxy S23+, you can also save $130 on a new pair of Galaxy Buds 2 Pro or $144 on the Galaxy Watch 6.
If you want to buy the Galaxy S23+, you can hit the “Buy Now” button below and take advantage of the enhanced trade-in offer.