SamMobile has affiliate and sponsored partnerships. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.

Samsung India starts offering Buy Now, Pay Later option for high-end phones

Phone
By 

Last updated: July 27th, 2022 at 11:06 UTC+02:00

For the first time ever, Samsung has started offering the Buy Now, Pay Later payment option in India. This payment option is only applicable on high-end smartphones in the Galaxy S and Galaxy Z lineup.

People in India can buy the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy Z Flip 3, or the Galaxy Z Fold 3 using the Buy Now, Pay Later payment option through Samsung India’s website. It would help fans in buying devices using a flexible payment plan, which is powered by ICICI Bank.

Buyers can pay 60% of the device’s total cost in 18 equal monthly payments, while the rest (40%) can be paid in one go in the 19th month.

On top of this option, Samsung offers various benefits to those who buy high-end Galaxy smartphones. Those who purchase the Galaxy S22 Ultra can get the Galaxy Watch 4 for just ₹2,999. Those purchasing the Galaxy S22 and the Galaxy S22+ can get the Galaxy Buds 2 for ₹2,999.

Samsung India Buy Now Pay Later

Join SamMobile’s Telegram group and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get instant news updates and in-depth reviews of Samsung devices. You can also subscribe to get updates from us on Google News and follow us on Twitter.

Phone Galaxy S22Galaxy S22 PlusGalaxy S22 UltraGalaxy Z Flip 3Galaxy Z Fold 3India
Load 1 comments

You might also like

BREAKING: Samsung opens Galaxy A52 Android 13 One UI 5.0 beta program!

In a surprising twist, Samsung has opened up the Android 13 and One UI 5.0 beta program for the Galaxy A52. Samsung started beta testing One UI 5.0 a few weeks back with the Galaxy S22 series, and we had been expecting the company to first bring more flagship devices into the fold before letting […]

  • By Abhijeet Mishra
  • 2 hours ago

Samsung is worried about India’s push for NavIC satellite system support

The Indian Government might pass a new regulation, and several smartphone manufacturers are worried about how this might affect their launch schedule for 2023. According to a new report, the Indian government will require mobile phone manufacturers to adopt the India Regional Satellite Navigation System (NavIC) for smartphone models released in 2023 and onward. India […]

  • By Mihai Matei
  • 8 hours ago

Samsung’s new credit cards give Indian consumers 10% cashback on all products

Samsung has launched two co-branded credit cards in India in collaboration with Axis Bank and Visa. With these credit cards, consumers can get 10% cashback on all Samsung products and services. Unlike other cashback offers and discounts, Samsung’s 10% cashback offer will be available throughout the year. Customers can choose between two Samsung-branded credit cards: […]

  • By Asif Iqbal Shaik
  • 11 hours ago

Samsung sold over 1.2 million devices on the first day of festive sale in India

The annual festive period in India started last week, and on the occasion of the upcoming Dussehra and Diwali festivals, most brands have started offering attractive deals and discounts on their products. Samsung is among those brands, and it revealed new devices and deals on many of its existing products, including home appliances, laptops, smartphones, […]

  • By Asif Iqbal Shaik
  • 15 hours ago

Exclusive: These Samsung Galaxy phones will get Android 13 before 2023!

Samsung is working hard to ready up One UI 5.0 for a handful of Galaxy devices, and Members willing to take a bit of risk have had access to the beta firmware for the past few weeks. On the other hand, customers that don’t want to join the beta program have yet to gain access […]

  • By Mihai Matei
  • 3 days ago

One UI 5.0 still needs some work on animations after the third beta release

Samsung’s One UI 5.0 beta firmware has had some issues with slow user interface animations. And although the most recent third One UI 5.0 beta update for the Galaxy S22 lineup appears to have fixed the slow response, the company used a bit of trickery to fool the user’s eyes. Samsung appears to have cut […]

  • By Mihai Matei
  • 3 days ago