The Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge said to cost Euro 700 and 800 respectively

Samsung’s next flagship is just around the corner. The company has an event scheduled for February 21 where it’s going to unveil the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge. Renders of this device were leaked online recently and we’ve already exclusively confirmed the specifications of the next flagship. According to a new report the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge will cost Euro 700 and Euro 800 respectively, that’s the same price that we exclusively confirmed about a month ago.

The report claims that Samsung is going to offer the Exynos-powered Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge for Euro 700 and 800 respectively and that it’s only going to offer the 32GB model for both variants since the microSD slot is returning and will easily allow users to expand storage. We believe that 64GB models will be offered as well and they should be priced Euro 70-80 higher than the 32GB models. Samsung will confirm the Galaxy S7 release date at its event later this month but it’s expected that it will release the handsets in several markets including the United States and the United Kingdom on March 11. Pre-orders for the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge might go live on February 21st.

Via

Phones 22

djshotty
1 year 2 months ago

I wish to notify Samsung that if a full version of Marshmallow 6.0.1 is not released for all variants of SM-G920, SM-G925, SM-G928 and SM-N920 prior to the release of the S7, sales of the new devices (SM-G930 and SM-G935) will be nowhere near what you expect. We Samsung users across the globe are tired of being ‘left for dead’ with respect to firmware updates for our devices, so if you want us to buy your newest flagships just so you can forget about us again, you’re sadly mistaken!

n900mixalot
1 year 2 months ago

We tried making that argument last time, and the time before that. And still, Samsung does well. So, I don’t think they really care all that much. They’ll still sell phones. Regardless.

corb06
1 year 2 months ago

I paid 900 eur for my S6 with 128 gb internal memory on releaseday!

Man its so much simpler with one internal memory, instead of having a sd card as a secondary memory. And then all the hassle of where to store pics and movies back and forth.

woody365

That hair near the light on the green s6 is bugging me……. lol

djshotty
1 year 2 months ago

Its my understanding that taking out the SD card support was to remove a bottleneck caused by the NAND controller, and issues with filesystems such as EXT4. I don’t know a great deal about the in’s and out’s, but there’s plenty of detail about it here on sammobile and XDA-Developers, so if you’re keen to learn more, just consult the almighty Google…

n900mixalot
1 year 2 months ago

“Was,” yes. But that Samsung couldn’t come up with a controller was a bit odd. Powerful cameras support external storage … so …

adrscu

Right with you, lol

EthanHawaii
1 year 2 months ago

I’m upgrading from my s5 to the s7 edge. hope it will be amazing!

Total Faith

Yes, it will be.

Buckeye
1 year 2 months ago

That is about $789 and $899 USD money. The S6 was about $100 less at launch last year. If that is true that would mean its more than the entire T-Mobiles lineup. A $100 increase from last year is a bit too much. If that’s the case just imagine how much the Note 6 is going to cost later this year. I’ll wait and see what the final price will be before I make my final decision.

preime101
1 year 2 months ago

did you take VAT(Sales tax) into account that is always included in European prices but not in US prices? without tax it equates to roughly $650 and $750 each

ijazali
1 year 2 months ago

Samsung said price of s7 will be 10% less than s6. What do u say about this ?

siriom
1 year 2 months ago

I would guess they cut back on quality , like the camera to make a better profit and more “affordable” to people.

EthanHawaii
1 year 2 months ago

The quality of the camera is not cut back on the s7.