Samsung Gear VR now available from Best Buy

Home / News / Samsung Gear VR now available from Best Buy

Samsung’s virtual reality headset, the Gear VR, can now be purchased from Best Buy stores in the US. Like the Gear VR available from Samsung and AT&T, Best Buy is selling the headset for $199. However, while that price might sound attractive, you should keep in mind that the Gear VR needs a Galaxy Note 4 to power the virtual reality content, so it’s only a wearable device worth buying if you already own Samsung’s latest Galaxy Note flagship. If you do meet that requirement, then the Gear VR is certainly a great product; it doesn’t have a lot of content at the moment, but you do get things like a Temple Run game and immersive videos thanks to Samsung’s Milk Video service.

Check out our hands-on experience with the Gear VR here.

ViaSource

Glass 6

gabrielmarcinha1220
2 years 11 months ago
gabrielmarcinha1220

samsung, we wanted you liberacem the new android 5.0 lollipop, for All S4, or else dece an explanation for all customers, please we want an answer, I guarantee that’m not the only one wanting the new system, thank you!

adam.kirby5
2 years 11 months ago
adam.kirby5
Based on your spelling and grammar I can see you are not too intelligent or have not yet grasped the English language. Therefore, I will convey this in the simplest manner possible. Samsung do NOT, I repeat DO NOT, look at this website whatsoever and therefore you writing this pointless and time wasting comment is as useless as telling Apple about your software upgrade desires. Please stop wasting space and time… Your, and by extension everyone who does this, comment(s) actually adds overhead to the website load times; so just stop writing them. Fret to people who actually care about… Read more »
CsabaZz
2 years 11 months ago
CsabaZz

Aren’t you enough intelligent to understand that english is not the motherlanguage of each person on this planet? And aren’t you enough intelligent to understand that some of people has problems to learn foreign languages? If so, then please be quiet, and please don’t be grammar nazi.

gabrielmarcinha1220
2 years 11 months ago
gabrielmarcinha1220

you honestly do not know how to treat a customer well, asked the same question in another post of yours, and another User could answer me well.

gabrielmarcinha1220
2 years 11 months ago
gabrielmarcinha1220

I’m sorry if I was thick, but I’m just one of many users, qurerendo improve our Samsung devices, you do not have this right to speak as well, Yes I’m from Brazil and I acquired knowledge not 100% in English, intelligent am yes, but what you think!

Jimmy Gonmei
2 years 11 months ago
Jimmy Gonmei

blah…blah…blah….
guys, just get 3D tv… you will regret note 4 due to no software update after few months.