UK carrier EE confirms Galaxy Note 3, pre-order now open
UK retailer Phones4U has already confirmed that it will offer the Galaxy Note 3 upon launch, and now carrier EE has done the same. The Galaxy Note 3 will support its “superfast” 4GEE network, and will also work on an Orange or T-Mobile 3G plan. You can pre-order the phablet from EE from today itself, with the price starting from £149.99 on a two-year contract, and it will be in your hands on September 25th when the device launches globally.
EE customers who purchase the Note 3 will also get the following benefits:
- – EE Film – the only service in the UK which combines 2 for 1 cinema ticketing, listings, trailers and film downloads or streaming in one place
- – A discount of £5 per month on EE superfast Fibre Broadband – so they can get blistering speeds at home and on the move
- – Fast track customer service by dialling ‘33’ from their handset
- – Clone Phone Lite – giving people 500MB free storage to back up the content that matters most
- – Choose an add-on – customers who take a 4GEE phone plan from £41 per month can also choose from a Deezer music, Games or TV add-on to enjoy