Exclusive: I9505XXUEMJ3 – Leaked Android 4.3 test firmware for Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)

We leaked the first ever Android 4.3 build for the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) almost two weeks ago, but we wanted to give you more. Today we are giving you folks a yet another leaked Android 4.3 build for your Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) but this time it’s one of the final builds – that means nothing will be included or excluded in future builds of Android 4.3 for the SGS4, except a few bug fixes and improvements here and there. According to our sources, Samsung should start rolling out official update within 1-2 weeks for the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505 / GT-I9500).

We would like to thank our insider because without our insider’s help we would not have been able to provide you folks with this firmware.

We have tested this firmware for 2 days and haven’t noticed any major changes so far, but there are minor improvements here and there. If you do notice any major changes or improvements let us know in the comment section below.

Model: GT-I9505
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 1840064
Build date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 23:29:05 +0000
Product Code: OLB
Download: I9505XXUEMJ3_I9505OLBEMJ2_OLB.zip

- This firmware will WIPE your device (Perform a backup before flashing)
- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware will NOT trigger your KNOX Warranty Counter (If it’s 0×0 before flashing, it will remain 0×0 after flashing and vice versa).
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
- We have fully tested this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.

- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to BL
- Add CP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_OLB_I9505OLBEMJ2_1765174_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

If you would like to get in touch with us, use the Contact Us page.

Firmware news 101

1 year 9 months ago

Pls update link, hotfile cant open

1 year 11 months ago

hello guys, I want to ask, in september i buy gti9505 galaxy s4 in hongkong country, and recently I flasing ZHUDMI1 I9505 android 4.2 to I9505 XXUEMJ5 DBT via odin and everything went smoothly, all the applications and features excellent walk. but there are so my mind was, could one day I want to go back to android 4.2 jelly bean I9505ZHUDMI1, or android 4.3 version which will come hongkong?

1 year 11 months ago

Hotfile download link is very poor in performance, I had to restart download 6 times with no luck. If you can upload file on other file sharing sites it would be great. Thank you.

1 year 11 months ago

IKs it ok to flash this firmware for MI8? I just unlocked my phone carrier unit, but the problem is the WIFI had an issue, so im planning to flash this firmware to settle the WIFI issue, is it ok? will it fix the WIFI issue? please respond. Need yhour help. THANK YOU

1 year 11 months ago

i’ve just recently updated my galaxy i9505 lte from android 4.2.2 to 4.3 as far as i saw it and tested it, it was great however im wondering about my camera,, it seems 4.2.2 is still clearer than this 4.3, hoping this final build will result if not the same quality of 4.2.2 must be much better.. thanks a lot.. i hope this would help you guys somehow.. its just a feedback or a room for more improvement..

1 year 11 months ago

downloaded …installed ….worked fine….thanx..

1 year 11 months ago

Odin Says: Md5 error,binary ist invalid. and its my third download, please need help!

1 year 11 months ago

When you turn developer option on, and if you change the animation scale, window animarion scale, animator scale… to 0.5, then you restart the phone, animator duration scale goes back to 1.0

1 year 11 months ago

Flashed this but my wifi wont turn on.

What country?

I’m from netherlands and i installed the XXUEMJ3 leak over my previous XXUEMI8 leak but i did not change the CSC_file. I only used the AP/BL/CP files!
I got a fully working wifi. I only had to factory wipe the MI8 install coming from 4.2.2 in order to get a fully functioning phone.
If you are from europe i suggest reflash the XXUEMI8 version with AP/BL/CP/CSC files.
Factory wipe if you do not have wifi.

I’m in the UK.

No wifi, network internet extremely slow and keep losing signal.

Very weird.

Thanks for the reply.

1 year 11 months ago

Ik ben ook ned. en heb net een paar uur aan mijn s4 gezeten. Ik heb de j3 erop gezet en alles doet het alleen geen nederlands maar engels. Als ik eerst de m18 erop zet met alle 4 de files en dan de j3 zonder de csc file heb ik dan nederlands?
En wat is factory wipe? Ik had namelijk de eerste keer geen wifi en ook geen toetsenbord. Pas na 4x werkte alles goed.
Alvast bedankt.

1 year 11 months ago

Also, how do we calibrate the gyroscope now?…it appears to be missing….

1 year 11 months ago

I updated, but my Samsung Knox does not run, it says “This device is not authorized to run Samsung knox”…also I don’t see any Samsung Wallet….

1 year 11 months ago

Successful updated here to 4.3 on my S4 2hrs in and no problems so far nice one.

1 year 11 months ago

Well.. i tryed out the first leak and i was very impresed. The laggs were solved for me( browser, contacts and phone apps,), benchmark scores were higher even if i don.t care about that it looks like samsung is doing a great job with software. I downgraded it to 4.2.2. Can.t wait to get the official update!!! 1-2 weeks :D

1 year 11 months ago

How did you downgrade to 4.2.2, my i9505 wont revert back as odin says fail all the time

sisqo bogdan
1 year 11 months ago

After the last update 4.3 …i have intal this, and all good. All setings and function work fine. Good update.

1 year 11 months ago

How can I get more languages??I need Latvian..

1 year 11 months ago

Ok upgraded from xxuemi8 to xxuemj3 (without the CSC file)!
Everything works ok except google play books app isn’t included. You have to download this from google play. Perhaps this is the difference between asia roms and europe roms.
Anyway sofar a working phone!

1 year 11 months ago

I just sold my S3, I bought Sony Xperia Z, samsung update is so low. i hate this one :( .

rishwan ali
1 year 11 months ago

can i flash in switzerland

1 year 11 months ago

If you are already at XXUEMI8 then you can flash but leave the CSC file, you dont need that.
If you are still on 4.2.2 then you should wait for the europe version later this month

1 year 11 months ago

When comes 4.3 for at&t version???

1 year 11 months ago

Thanks for the sneak peak! Do you guys know if the new update will include the an app for the Gear watch?

1 year 11 months ago

Hi..After update,cant turn on wii fi!!What to do??

Flash again,update!

1 year 11 months ago

Niestety nie dziala wi fi

1 year 11 months ago

Reflash update!!for me works!!

1 year 11 months ago

when will be available for active s4?

1 year 11 months ago

There’s been two leaks for the same phone. Where are the leaks for a US version of the note 2. SGH-T889 hopefully :)

1 year 11 months ago

If u have flashed the previous Beta, just skip flashing CSC file u will get no wipe and keep your language. This Firmware added open es 3.0 Support …