Posted by DannyD 12 months ago

Rumor: Note III to have 5.99” display Octa-Core and 3GB of RAM

samsung-logo

Where the Galaxy S4 is on sale since this weekend, the first rumors started about the Galaxy Note III. According to news.mydrivers.com the Galaxy Note III will support a 5.99” Full HD display, Exynos 5410 Octa with the A15 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz and the A7 processor at 1.7 GHz. The next generation Note device by Samsung will support 3 GB of RAM. Where the Galaxy S4 has 2 GB or RAM. The device self will run Android 4.2.2.

Now because this is an rumor take everything with a pinch of salt. Specially the device picture below. The bezel is way to big to be the Note III and the model number is GT-I9500 Where Samsung always used N for their Note line-up

n3

30 comments on “Rumor: Note III to have 5.99” display Octa-Core and 3GB of RAM

1. gtone339 12 months ago said:

Nice but will it have Qualcomms latest Snapdragon S800 Soc-clocked at 2.3ghz, Full HD Super AMOLED-plastic OLED display?

Will it use Polycarbonate as it’s basic chassis or something different for once, like Aluminium?

We can speculate but yeah it’s true that Galaxy S4 is the most powerful smartphone so far, until newer smartphones releases later on the year to compete with the GS4.

;)

2. Jeffrey2000 12 months ago said:

Well just for the record… The name GT-I9500 is registered to the Samsung Galaxy S4 so I guess the note 3 would be called something like the Galaxy note 3 GT-N7200 (note1: N7000, note2: N7100)

3. ErfanDJ 12 months ago said:

why???
    i dont want to have 6 inch display
    but I WANT 3GB of RAM
    why sammy???
    The Galaxy S4 Is The Flagship of Samsung Devices
    IT MUST BE BETTER THAN EVERY PHONE until The Next year flagship
    But Always You Put the better hardwares in the Note Series

• vavrorvav 12 months ago said:

and we note lovers support it! ;)

• chiragnarasimha 12 months ago said:

Well, actually the galaxy note series doesn’t fall under the category of PHONES. It is branded as a PHABLET, if you know what I mean. Compare the other galaxy phones to s4. S4 definitely has better specs, software. So according to me, phablets are allowed to have any specs they want.

• Suo.Eno 12 months ago said:

Careful for what you wish for, that additional 1Gb RAM could possibly spell trouble for batt life, Exynos 5410 being more efficient or not. Plus next Android 4.3 onwards to 5.0 may include better RAM addressing optimizations probably rendering RAM capacity to a non-requirement. Not saying that it’s gonna go back to 512Mb min though.

Back to topic I’m forecasting an Exynos 5410 LTE as the more likelier selected primary SoC while Snapdragon 800 planned as the backup variant same as how Sammy are doing it w/ S4 right now. They’re gonna have to kill the non LTE Exynos 5410 like it or not to keep up to their own demand because remember that they’d still need to push S4 on schedule.

• dello 12 months ago said:

thats not all dude it comes with the SPOON^^

• gtone339 12 months ago said:

If I am righ, both the Galaxy Mega, 5.8″ & 6.3″ is suppose to be some type of screen size experiment, then Samsung might have picked the right screen size in between the 2 galaxy megas. ;)

4. miguelinho 12 months ago said:

I’m a note man so the note 3 will be replacing my note 2

5. sub1n 12 months ago said:

Well note 2 size is the galaxy S5 or S6 of the future. Won’t you call it a phone then? Samsung never called it a phablet. They just created a new category of phones with more focus to be different from others. And it never hurts to hold a device bettering every spec from an already released flagship.

6. chilko 12 months ago said:

it seems that the picture shows ZOPO ZP950

7. vslsnks 12 months ago said:

I’m waiting for this device to come out, to upgrade from my current GS3.

8. ryarrell 12 months ago said:

Very proud owner of the Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S3. I will be purchasing the Galaxy Note 3 in September day one of launch.

9. elorio 12 months ago said:

As for me, I am not buying phone w/o fm radio. I have S2, Note2. But it seems like those are the last Samsung phones I have.

10. rambo6 12 months ago said:

I have the S2, Note 1, Note 2 I will buy the Note 3 but it Must have the FM radio

I don’t care if the body is plastic, aluminum, polycarbonate, etc The phones are outdated in less than 1yr. This idea that the phone has to have some special material to it is BS.

I just want a phone with all the features,including the FM radio, and long battery life

11. gasterakos 12 months ago said:

Wow.Very nice cpu clocks and technology, and the best?3GB of RAM.Niiice!If it’s true at last, Note III will sell huge number for sure :D

12. sa71 12 months ago said:

Such a big screen is beyond reasonable functionality for a phone. It is just too big for a phone, too little for a tablet. Even Note II with 5.5″ screen, exceeds a comfortable size. After using Note II for 6 months now, I think 5″ should be the upper limit for a phablet, 4,7″ for a phone, still with real good processor and good graphic hardware, 2 Gig RAM.
    I guess, I can not have it all in one. Maybe a combination of a 10″ tablet and 4″ to 4.7″ phone is what many people need if they strive for real decent functionality.