Rumor: Note III to have 5.99” display Octa-Core and 3GB of RAM

Where the Galaxy S4 is on sale since this weekend, the first rumors started about the Galaxy Note III. According to news.mydrivers.com the Galaxy Note III will support a 5.99” Full HD display, Exynos 5410 Octa with the A15 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz and the A7 processor at 1.7 GHz. The next generation Note device by Samsung will support 3 GB of RAM. Where the Galaxy S4 has 2 GB or RAM. The device self will run Android 4.2.2.

Now because this is an rumor take everything with a pinch of salt. Specially the device picture below. The bezel is way to big to be the Note III and the model number is GT-I9500 Where Samsung always used N for their Note line-up

n3

Phones 30

sa71
2 years 3 months ago

Such a big screen is beyond reasonable functionality for a phone. It is just too big for a phone, too little for a tablet. Even Note II with 5.5″ screen, exceeds a comfortable size. After using Note II for 6 months now, I think 5″ should be the upper limit for a phablet, 4,7″ for a phone, still with real good processor and good graphic hardware, 2 Gig RAM.
I guess, I can not have it all in one. Maybe a combination of a 10″ tablet and 4″ to 4.7″ phone is what many people need if they strive for real decent functionality.

gasterakos
2 years 3 months ago

Wow.Very nice cpu clocks and technology, and the best?3GB of RAM.Niiice!If it’s true at last, Note III will sell huge number for sure :D

rambo6
2 years 3 months ago

I have the S2, Note 1, Note 2 I will buy the Note 3 but it Must have the FM radio

I don’t care if the body is plastic, aluminum, polycarbonate, etc The phones are outdated in less than 1yr. This idea that the phone has to have some special material to it is BS.

I just want a phone with all the features,including the FM radio, and long battery life

elorio
2 years 3 months ago

As for me, I am not buying phone w/o fm radio. I have S2, Note2. But it seems like those are the last Samsung phones I have.

gtone339
2 years 3 months ago

GS4 LTE version has fm Radio…

ryarrell
2 years 3 months ago

Very proud owner of the Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S3. I will be purchasing the Galaxy Note 3 in September day one of launch.

vslsnks
2 years 3 months ago

I’m waiting for this device to come out, to upgrade from my current GS3.

chilko

it seems that the picture shows ZOPO ZP950

sub1n
2 years 3 months ago

Well note 2 size is the galaxy S5 or S6 of the future. Won’t you call it a phone then? Samsung never called it a phablet. They just created a new category of phones with more focus to be different from others. And it never hurts to hold a device bettering every spec from an already released flagship.

dello

it is SPOON & PLATE, as GS4 extra large of GS3 Soap bar look^^

miguelinho

I’m a note man so the note 3 will be replacing my note 2

ErfanDJ

why???
i dont want to have 6 inch display
but I WANT 3GB of RAM
why sammy???
The Galaxy S4 Is The Flagship of Samsung Devices
IT MUST BE BETTER THAN EVERY PHONE until The Next year flagship
But Always You Put the better hardwares in the Note Series

gtone339
2 years 3 months ago

If I am righ, both the Galaxy Mega, 5.8″ & 6.3″ is suppose to be some type of screen size experiment, then Samsung might have picked the right screen size in between the 2 galaxy megas. ;)

dello
2 years 3 months ago

thats not all dude it comes with the SPOON^^

anozawa
2 years 3 months ago

Note 3 will be my next phone.

Suo.Eno
2 years 3 months ago

Careful for what you wish for, that additional 1Gb RAM could possibly spell trouble for batt life, Exynos 5410 being more efficient or not. Plus next Android 4.3 onwards to 5.0 may include better RAM addressing optimizations probably rendering RAM capacity to a non-requirement. Not saying that it’s gonna go back to 512Mb min though.

Back to topic I’m forecasting an Exynos 5410 LTE as the more likelier selected primary SoC while Snapdragon 800 planned as the backup variant same as how Sammy are doing it w/ S4 right now. They’re gonna have to kill the non LTE Exynos 5410 like it or not to keep up to their own demand because remember that they’d still need to push S4 on schedule.

chiragnarasimha
2 years 3 months ago

Well, actually the galaxy note series doesn’t fall under the category of PHONES. It is branded as a PHABLET, if you know what I mean. Compare the other galaxy phones to s4. S4 definitely has better specs, software. So according to me, phablets are allowed to have any specs they want.

vavrorvav
2 years 3 months ago

and we note lovers support it! ;)

dello

yeah and hopefully note 3 will have food apps now^^

lacroyx
2 years 3 months ago

That’s right, am a proud note user! Thinking of getting the note 3 if it’ll have better materials. The s4 sucks in this department.

Jeffrey2000
2 years 3 months ago

Well just for the record… The name GT-I9500 is registered to the Samsung Galaxy S4 so I guess the note 3 would be called something like the Galaxy note 3 GT-N7200 (note1: N7000, note2: N7100)

gtone339
2 years 3 months ago

Nice but will it have Qualcomms latest Snapdragon S800 Soc-clocked at 2.3ghz, Full HD Super AMOLED-plastic OLED display?

Will it use Polycarbonate as it’s basic chassis or something different for once, like Aluminium?

We can speculate but yeah it’s true that Galaxy S4 is the most powerful smartphone so far, until newer smartphones releases later on the year to compete with the GS4.

;)

dello
2 years 3 months ago

yeah, thats great i wonder what would be look like
if GS4 looks like BIG SOAP-BAR, for sure note 3 looks
like SPOON & PLATE^^

gtone339

Comment of the day… :lol:

anozawa

How old are you? 5 ?

dello

who cares???

anozawa
2 years 3 months ago

Just wondering. Only infants use spoons.

vavrorvav
2 years 3 months ago

why are you asking these questions? if you follow smartphones for some time you would know that none of those questions can be answered right now, everybody will know what note3 is going to have at official samsung announcement event

gtone339
2 years 3 months ago

that’s what the site has been doing lol.

Topcat488
2 years 3 months ago

I don’t see a Samsung Logo on this Note III, it’s ugly and I think it’s a fake… Samsung will use plastic oled UBP screens, and promised a different design then that of the S4. FAKE!