Posted by 1 year ago

GT-I9500X showed up at Global Download Centre

Samsung started to list the next generation of the Galaxy S to their support files. Samsung’s new high-end model the GT-I9500X showed up through this list. We couldn’t download anything but at this point Samsung gave us all a free hint about a new upcoming high-end device. The next Galaxy S generation by Samsung is scheduled for the first half of 2013 and is rumored to have very good specifications.

Rumoured specifications
- Exynos 5450 Quad-Core CPU clocked at 2.0GHz
- Mali-T658 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 4.99” SuperAMOLED FULL HD resolution (1080×1920) Display
- 13 Megapixel Rear Facing Camera
- 2 Megapixel Front Facing Camera
- Android 4.2.1 (Out of the box)

source

11 comments on “GT-I9500X showed up at Global Download Centre

1. Guminukas 1 year ago said:

Holy cow, these specifications are humongous. Samsung’s bringing Smartphones to a really high top

2. bamidrol 1 year ago said:

Yeah let’s all go and talk in a lanquage noone will understand! Let’s keep this forum English people. [On-topic]. Awesome

3. magmar100 1 year ago said:

I do not believe that the cpu is clocked at 2ghz. I think 1, 8Ghz is more realistic ;)
    And i really hope the s4 will not have on-screen-buttons.

4. Danaxys2 1 year ago said:

I’m curious about the battery they’ll put into it:)
    I hope with stock 4.2.1. they won’t change the notification bar’s blue line design as in s3.
    The Nexus notifications grey line is disgusting, you know Nexus has 4.2.1.
    I’m gonna replace my s2 with this one…
    Wait, wait…
    We have to wait…

5. aavil 1 year ago said:

I guess it’s S4, but 4 is unlucky number and take just jump over it.

6. jayr8988 1 year ago said:

well im sure there will be problems with the screen… not long ago they reported that they are not ready … and suddenly they have it? the other specs maybe to compensate with the screen?

7. Ivan_cent 1 year ago said:

why not gt 9400 or 9500?

8. andrewstefan97 1 year ago said:

If the Galaxy S4 won’t have an S-Pen integrated, I’ll consider it a step back. Just look at all the great features it brings with the Note II

9. vikea 1 year ago said:

How about galaxy 1 jelly bean update

10. vavrorvav 1 year ago said:

The best way to buy a phone is to wait at least month after it is released and check xda forums and all big reviewers on youtube to see if there any malfunctions with anything, and if not go for the buy

11. ofalluin 1 year ago said:

It needs an S pen and a post for a lanyard to make it my dream phone!