Posted by 2 years ago

Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S II delayed

Many people ask us daily when we will see the first Android 4.1.2 updates for the Galaxy S II. Today we can give you a bit more information about it.
Samsung Sweden reported in October that Samsung will update the Galaxy S II in November to Android 4.1.X. In November, Samsung Sweden moved the date to November – December. And since this week Samsung Sweden updated it to December – January! We of SamMobile used the information of Samsung Sweden in the beginning but now we know this we never will use Samsung Sweden anymore…

Information from our side.
The open Europe version is ready to come. Sadly since the information about the big leak in Samsung’s Exynos processor this firmware could be held back! Samsung could have plans to solve this bug first and update after! Which means you will not get 2 updates for example in one week which can be annoying. Another item is the time between the first release and the second release. Samsung wants to update more countries in one time. Not just Poland or Germany like we see plenty of times. Samsung wants to make one stable release for all countries in 1 – 2 weeks.

We expect to see the first Jelly Bean updates for the Galaxy S II sadly in 2013.

The only good thing about this update is a completely new experience thanks to the new Touch-Wizz update and of course the Android 4.1.2 experience which makes the phone feel lots faster !

This information is also for Galaxy Note users!

We can only hope that Samsung updates at least one country with Android 4.1.2 so others can enjoy the firmware as well.

Note: SamMobile will remove all comments with spam words in it.

139 comments on “Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S II delayed

1. rajarshi10 2 years ago said:

So S3 continues to get updates even without the fix & S2 users gets the benefit? Really?

2. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:

We can only hope … :-(

3. vavrorvav 2 years ago said:

And with which update would you be happier? Earlier bugged or later and more stable and protected?

4. freizeitheld 2 years ago said:

I am getting so tired of Samsung….

Has been my last Samsung phone. Even though i appreciate the fact they are still giving an update to this phone, i cannot understand this No-Information-Policy.

5. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:

Dear sammobile admins, test firmware for S2 do not have?

6. datort 2 years ago said:

galaxy tab sold, nexus 4 ordered and soon to be shipped therefor s2 soon to be sold, too. bye bye samsung..

7. deeje 2 years ago said:

move to nexus 4 , bye s2 ..

8. xuantruongit0389 2 years ago said:

I can not believe samsung anymore. goodbye

9. spike012 2 years ago said:

s2 was my first and last samsung device.

10. VictorSII 2 years ago said:

Unsurprisingly, Samsung wants to sell and sell the SIII and therefore will not the update until after Christmas.

all wrong

11. steelv 2 years ago said:

So, Samsung need to Fix The brick Bug First ?

12. kanani 2 years ago said:

hi sammobile
    we will died in the 21th please fast
    and this firmware just for i9100
    so i9100g
    answer please

13. xarfrost 2 years ago said:

lol if not Samsung, what brand will u be using? Other brands have slower updates. Its normal for people who expect new stuffs every after few months. Unlike iOS which only get once a year i believe, and only get a few tweaks, trololol..

People are just expecting too much.

14. molnard89 2 years ago said:

yes, the S2 was my last Samsung device, this isn’t serious. Idiots living on the other side … The next will be the Nexus x.

15. ahmetalsan 2 years ago said:

s2 was my first and last samsung product +1

16. Kevinj707 2 years ago said:

To all who is Complaining about Samsung (This is my last Samsung phone ,I sold mine and Bye bye) U should really say Thanks to Samsung Which Gave a several Updates for the Note and s2 with a some New features and that they r planning to Upgrade the 2 phones with the same features in Note 2 and galaxy S3. come on instead U complaining about the Delay U should really be Happy that at the End the update will come and you gonna feel a whole new phone

17. molnard89 2 years ago said:

The situation was same with HTC Desire. Will be update, won’t be update ….. And where are they today? At the bottom of the pit.

18. jlieu 2 years ago said:

I just cried.

19. makanbudak1 2 years ago said:

its coming soon buddy……. coming soon!! :)

20. Stihijnij 2 years ago said:

Bye bye samsung!!!

21. Palatinae 2 years ago said:

the problem is ics is so heavy & bad in every aspect…

22. BeyongGalaxy 2 years ago said:

I told you so. So this neans I win the bet (with someone). That someone said in a week but I said Feb 2013. They delayed because of S3 bugs. Ok This is going to be fun. At least test firmware works fine.
    On the note that iOS updates only annually, at least it is more functional for the whole year.

23. BeyongGalaxy 2 years ago said:

I wonder if this makes Google look bad. I wonder why Mr. G does not do most of the codings and beam them out to our machines? This delay would be a little advantage for iOS to gallop up closer. I wonder if they are grinning a little, not that they would come up with an open source too.

24. BeyongGalaxy 2 years ago said:

I predicted that we are looking at end of Q1 2013 S2 4.1.2 bug free update. If it has to do with the chip, it could means 2 to 3 months delayed at minimum. I say minimum because….you know..there could be a second big reason.

25. mesutismail 2 years ago said:

Samsung does not fit :((

26. andiprbwo 2 years ago said:

People are just whining too much, everything’s got priorities and they want to get this word called update (whatever it is, just update! and your phone died because of the exploit) rather than having more secured ‘old’ phone which is the real meaning of ‘updates’

27. wikiya 2 years ago said:

very sad news :(

28. ghaniapp 2 years ago said:

We can only hope …

29. Yucko 2 years ago said:

@molnard89:

do you know how stupid you sound? Unlike the HTC Desire, the update for the S2 and Note 1 will arrive eventually. I really don’t know what all of you are wining about? The S2 was launched with 2.3.x, got updated to 4.0.x and will be updated to 4.1.x. There are phonemakers (like HTC or LG) out there that don’t give you 2 mayor updates.

30. flunti 2 years ago said:

it’s all marketing strategy…. wait until “x-mas-shopping” has past, then we’ll see the update for
    the good old s2 coming very quickly…happy x-mas and a happy new year

31. Mittaa 2 years ago said:

Samsung haven,t patched anything, had to do it by myself!

First eMMC Brick bug (patched using Siyah kernel)
    Then USSD Exploit (secured by using a second dealer)
    Now Exynos exploit (disabled using app from ChainFire)

$am$ung come on … take a break pushing out new devices …

32. reeven 2 years ago said:

Noobs, latest xwlq3 ukrainian rom is awsome, super fast. Try it. I tested 412 leak but came back to 404 xwlq3.

33. hrone13 2 years ago said:

true. even nexus s stop in 4.1.2.
    if you just want “updated” status go to “another field”,
    the problem is android and touchwiz evolve faster. this update will make this phone like brand new one, not just “UPDATED” status.

34. _Marcoo_ 2 years ago said:

this sad info is better than no info. Why they say december january instead of just january? there will be no JB in december for 10000000%

35. wonderham 2 years ago said:

Yes, Samsung delaying because they want so sell more S3, the S2 with this leaked update from build 06.11.2012 runs nearly perfect and pretty fast so S2 owner didn´t buy a S3 phone. Btw Jelly Bean 4.1 is from 07.2012 so the long waiting time for this update is inacceptable. I bought a Nexus 4 and will never buy an Samsung device with Touchwiz anymore, byebye Samsung look how fast Nokia has fallen …

36. grayfox77 2 years ago said:

In any case, if finally Samsungs decide not update using accumulative fix for the exploit, for all the people waiting JB update, you can always push in Sammobile the I9100XXLSR like other “leak” and make happy to a lot of advance users. The others users can wait until 2013 or try to update with Odin. Everybody will be happy ;D

37. wwnomads 2 years ago said:

Hearing all above, I am planning to sell my s2 too and think about move to Google’s (Nexus 4). After Ginger bread, samsung was kidding all of their customers with ICS 4.0..3 & 4.0.4. I tested leaked JB. That was awesome, but the battery! Now Iam using CM10 JB.

38. vanvan551 2 years ago said:

Yes LSR leak please

39. sucksung 2 years ago said:

iPhone is My Next Mobile
    and Trash Android and Samsung Brand in To Recycle Bin.

You’re Fail Samsung
    Fake many Infomation for old devices.

40. sucksung 2 years ago said:

It’s Not Fair ,Samsung
    You’re Double Standard

41. Palatinae 2 years ago said:

i think they should show some trust & support to their customers and update the G version which is not security vulnerable as i9100″if it is about security” ..& we all will know that they still support the phone that brought samsung to the top.

how come a decent phone like s3 mini which is hardware decent compared to s2 have that smoothness & i have a phone full of lags !!!

42. sucksung 2 years ago said:

Good Bye ,Samsung.

43. arbi123 2 years ago said:

s2 was my first and last samsung phone . I buy a nexus 4

44. arbi123 2 years ago said:

Good Bye Samsung.

45. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:

haha, you’re very funny

46. TMHKR 2 years ago said:

Will this also delay the release of Jelly Bean for other, non-Exynos devices from Samsung’s famous update list?

47. VictorSII 2 years ago said:

come on, please LSR leak, so we’ll be happy

LSR leak please :) Christmas gift

48. molnard89 2 years ago said:

Yucko:
    why don’t give us Samsung an update schedule? Or did you see it? It is a marketing. They want to sell more SIII before Christmas. HTC played same with theirs users. I know, we will get JB update, but it isn’t a fair playing.

49. Matt7955 2 years ago said:

Thank you Samsung for everything, do so on, and you lose more customers.

50. rockingsiva 2 years ago said:

So dont buy SAMSUNG, LG, SONY, HTC. You should buy google’s ”NEXUS BRANDED” mobiles and tablets then you always up to date in youy android firmware.Any doubt check out all nexus product’s 4.2.1 thumps up…………

51. mrbojangle69 2 years ago said:

grayfox77 has made a proposal of pushing I9100XXLSR as a leak even with the bug, I completely agree with. You know that the recognized XDA developer Chainfire has made an app which fixes that bug makes the LSR be safe for everyday use, so Samsung can satisfy the need for updating of GT-I9100 users.

I hope all the queries about having Jelly Bean on our Galaxy SII will be heard and fulfilled.

52. francis820 2 years ago said:

Well at least we still have that leaked ROM that the XDA devs can still play on. They continuously improve it so that will shut me up for a while, or I can always go back to other custom ROMs.

53. pastnova 2 years ago said:

Hmmm it means Q4 is a big lie..Shame on you samsung.

54. Palatinae 2 years ago said:

i wrote on samsung mobile facebook page asking when jb for i9100g and here is their reply:

Hi Mina,

The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean upgrade for GALAXY S II is due to be released in the fourth quarter of 2012. We’ll announce the update for each region as it becomes available.

From Samsung Mobile

fact is..2012 got less than 2 weeks

also someone was asking about s advance “the post below my post” and here is their reply

The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean upgrade is now available to GALAXY S III owners in Poland and will gradually be introduced to users in other markets. Following this upgrades will soon be available for GALAXY Tab 2 7.0 & 10.1, GALAXY Note 10.1, GALAXY S II, GALAXY Note, GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus, GALAXY S Advance, GALAXY S II LTE, GALAXY Music, GALAXY Chat, GALAXY Ace 2, GALAXY Beam, GALAXY Ace Plus, GALAXY mini II and GALAXY S DUOS.

55. ravearamashi 2 years ago said:

S2 owners are the worst among all the other owners of Samsung’s phones. Please just shut up and wait patiently, can’t you guys do that? Or better, flash the leaked firmware, then you’ll guys will appreciate how much work is being done in order to give you guys a stable update. In fact, according to Google’s policy, manufacturers only have to update your phone twice, but now Samsung is giving you guys even more than that, and they’re not asking for your money. You’re getting it for free so shut the hell up and wait

56. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:

So where is the truth?

57. sucksung 2 years ago said:

So where is the truth?

58. cezabg 2 years ago said:

iPhone is My Next Mobile

Samsung Galaxy S2 was my first and last samsung phone

59. sucksung 2 years ago said:

One October ,two November ,tree December ,four Next Week ,five No Update AND LAST GOODBYE FOR ALL OLD DEVICES

SO WE CAN UPDATE WITH YOUR LAST DEVICE ONLY……….

GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK ,SAMSUNG(SHAMESUNG)

60. vk512 2 years ago said:

Sure i9100G doesn’t have an Exynos CPU so Samsung could at least launch the 4.1.2 upgrade in the meantime. Thursday 27th sounds like a good spot in term of server load after the Xmas frenzy, but Samsung may not like the i9100 users doubling up with complaints in the meantime.

61. andnote 2 years ago said:

Hello friend..
    I am not technician ,and i dont believe what other says unless it is verified.
    I have not read the whole story about exynos chip.i come to know there is some bugs in galaxy note and s2 and some other sets.i hope that bug is some kernels which make us to suffer bricked device.i also come to know samsung is providing us pre rooted device.
    And i have experience of bricking my device.lol
    Today from this story i understood there is really bug ,because samsung is saying it.
    But one question
    When we were in gingerbread our s2 and note was using same exynos chip.
    There was no such bug why ?
    And according to chainfire developer on XDA..he is saying there is no any bug in jellybean that is why we can wipe while flashing custom rom, it is not due to philz kernel which we use before flashing.
    I dont know what is the mystery behind this.
    I dont think it is due to exynos chip.
    Anyway whatever is reason….i dont care.
    For those people who is saying bye to samsung and people who are saying atleast samsung is good infront of other mobile makers.and who is complaing about apple update.
    To all dears…
    Dont say bye to samsung…if you will leave them they will leave us.
    I agree samsung is ahead in matter of update,this is the reason why we bought samsung product.
    Apple is making update yearly that is why they are giving update yearly only.
    if i am wrong..plz correct me.

62. Koike_S 2 years ago said:

I seriously can’t believe all these people saying they are not buying a Samsung phone again. What are you buying a phone for?! For fast updates?! You should all be glad that Samsung takes the trouble to update a phone that’s over one and a half years old!
    Also, people say they’re buying an iPhone next?! Then why have you been waiting for Jelly Bean to come out in the first place?? If you like iPhone better you should have got one from the start.

The Samsung Galaxy S II is my first Samsung and my first smartphone and it’s an amazing phone, with or without Jelly Bean! Of course I can’t wait till it’s out, but there’s no need to be a complete dick about an update coming out later than expected.

63. avrahul 2 years ago said:

does this mean that samsung will continue to roll out 4.1.2 for s3 with the bug…this is just an excuse you are giving sammob!!

64. Kevinj707 2 years ago said:

I agree with (ravearamashi )

65. damnperez 2 years ago said:

I love my Samsung Galaxy S2, I’ve updated it a few times since I first bought it (more than one year ago) and this machine is incredible! I will wait whenever it takes for the Jelly Beam update…and WILL NEVER SAY GOODBYE TO SAMSUNG.
    Keep up the good work! :D

66. CrisR82 2 years ago said:

Surprised people about the delay raise your hands :V
    *not one of them*

Spoiler alert: release will be February.

67. BeyongGalaxy 2 years ago said:

Yeah, consumers must be rolling their eyes in disbelief. So which is it? Bug or no bug? Or is this just another marketing stategy? The thing is as someone has said that ICS did work before with the chip, what is the problem? Is this the kind of phases that consumers have to go through every year? Is the updated coding that different than the previous one? The trick is becoming very stale.

68. hugoalo 2 years ago said:

Me has decepcionado Samsung , y me pregunto en que año entonces actualizarán el Advance. He gastado mucho dinero en Sam, nunca mas

69. AlbionS 2 years ago said:

I just sold my SGS2 for a cheap price, can not play with my nerves, Samsung is late so much, when i bought my S2 Samsung has been best android phone, but now Samsung just care to sell more devices not care to much about existing clients.

He gone lose all, my new NEXUS 4 on my way, i cant wait to take it, I know one thing on not gone care for new android updates any more, im gone be always on top always first.

Good bye Samsung, S2 hes been my bad experience, and last samsung device.

70. yackmaan 2 years ago said:

It’s a big shame for SAMSUNG. I got a Galaxy S i9000 and I was very disappointed when I found out that Samsung dropped down the support for this model. This phone it’s stuck with 2.3.6 Gingerbread, as for my country :)) stuck with 2.3.4 and I think I’ll never see a 2.3.6. Thanks to CYANOGENMOD TEAM now I got 4.1.2 Jelly Bean from 13.11.2012 (the stable version) and it feels like another phone and I hope that in the near future I will see a 4.2 update. I told myself that my next phone will be a NEXUS by Google. They brought Jelly Bean from July 2012. Thank you!

71. Hottentott 2 years ago said:

I want 2.3.4, 2.3.6, 4.0.3, 4.0.4, 4.1.2, 4.2.0, 4.5.0, 5.0.6 …

That’s worse than in kindergarten.

Function all your smartphones suddenly no longer with the “old” version, if a new version is released? If JB is released, you will get it.

I’m looking forward to, and even more if it runs correctly.

By the way: My S2 is going really well with 4.0.4 :-)

72. bluebart 2 years ago said:

Samsung UK post on facebook that JB update should be in January so not so far :-)

73. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:

This he wrote in an update to ICS, and week after it was in Poland …

74. sodafy 2 years ago said:
  75. jackto 2 years ago said:

Me too i love my sgs2 I’ve upgraded it with the leaked jelly bean update and i am more than satisfied, my 2 years old S2 Feels like my brother’s S3 , even the battery life is better than before.and all the games worked smoothly for me even the most recent games and the graphic demanding ones like( batman , nfs most wanted , nova 3, modern combat 4, spider-man, gta vice city,asphalt 7, shadowgun 2…….)

I think they didn t release the update only because it will affect the chrismas sales for the S3 and the note 2,and I think they are right because i wanted to buy a S3 until i upgraded my phone , i dont even need the official upgrade anymore.

76. pabloxbl85 2 years ago said:

my last samsung phone, actually i sell this … tomorrow and buy HTC!!!!

77. rompe007 2 years ago said:

i have an galaxy s2 , galaxy s3 and a galaxy tab wifi——- my last samsung products
    what a mess with the updates …..
    galaxy tab less than a year and wothout oficial suport.
    this december i bought a nexus 4 (lg ) nexus 7 (asus), will sell other samsung products , for now on nexus only.

78. Shix 2 years ago said:

Does the “Galaxy SII” Words include all SII Versions ? I mean i9100 and I9100 G ?

79. amelwin1 2 years ago said:

cmon… SII is 2011 phone … be happy for jellybean update… i got SGS SIII but when Key Lime Pie out i will wait like you on S2… rememmber ” better stable better phone ”
    and 1 suggestion for sammobile – bring + – comments in the posts :D

80. maxximuscool 2 years ago said:

Stop crying people. The reason this update delayed is because of the vulnerability found recently by XDA community regarding the Kernel back door loophole.

Samsung is trying to patch this up before releasing the firmware to your phone. Would you rather have a phone that can easily be hacked by Applications or a secure phone?

Even Galaxy S3 updates are holding back as well. Not to mention that the first released is Poland version but since then no other country get the update. Patience is your only friend.

81. vinay702 2 years ago said:

tia is ma last samsung mobile..bye samsung

82. paigemill 2 years ago said:

A lot of you are thinking with a “glass half empty” attitude rather than a “glass half full” resolve. I’m sure the people at Samsung are doing their best to get the update out. Just think if they rushed it and didn’t have it to peoples exacting standard, there would be a lot of unhappy peoples lurking. Let them do their work, everyone have a nice Christmas and New Year and I’m sure by the time we all settle back into work in January Samsung will come through with the goods. Have a Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy the fun, food and especially family and also spare a thought or a prayer (if you are that way inclined) to the kids that lost their lives at Sandy Hook.

83. alihaydar908811 2 years ago said:

Be patient u will get ur serve until its done soon @ the begining of 2013..

84. aftabk488 2 years ago said:

its very bad for galaxy s2 because samsung is not working for galaxy s2

85. losteagle 2 years ago said:

JB will be out on GS2 with the launch of GS2 plus !!!

86. guy66 2 years ago said:

Already running the leaked 4.1.2 version on my SII and the battery drain is perfectly fine – in fact better than 4.0.4 and 2.3.6 imho – after full factory reset. Loving the new interface and so far no issues at all :)

87. skane 2 years ago said:

is this kindergarten.i use the jelly bean leaked version and it work grait

88. BJ van Beethoven 2 years ago said:

Lol @ everyone claiming they’ll sell their S2 and buy a Nexus 4. So instead of waiting a little longer for a firmware update you’re going to go on the long waiting list for a handset? Good logic…

89. Rumen_s 2 years ago said:

I also cannot understand complains. I mean OK, it is not pleasant to wait long but from other side not many manufacturers are offering so longer support for their mobiles. And for everybody who wants JB – it is already here, I run leaked JB and it is almost perfect

90. msedek 2 years ago said:

Well now that I see all the people selling the s2 wich is the people that usually ask when the s2 update in every single article, well i hope the drama its ovet..

91. avrahul 2 years ago said:

give us another leak !!please!! c’mon sammobile.

92. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:

It would be really nice… :-)

93. Aaradith 2 years ago said:

It was my last samsung, too! Im very angry.
    I hope they read it, how many customers they have lost

94. Yucko 2 years ago said:

molnard89:

because they might not know (at this moment) when it will be ready? If they give an update schedule you winers will start cursing when that schedule isn’t met by some strange reason. It’s ready when it’s ready. And this from someone who has a N7000 who is also waiting for the JB update, but you don’t see me bitchin’ about it.

95. sucksung 2 years ago said:

About S2 JB UPDATE
    September – I’m Wait
    October – I’m Wait
    Delay To Q4 Feel #@?//-+// – I’m Wait
    November – I’m Wait
    December – Just Delayed…What The F*ck *$#@+-//

in The Future

January – Samsung Will Update Galaxy S3 Only ,no More For S2

Samsung Not Care All Customer #SamsungBigBigBigFail

96. yackmaan 2 years ago said:

Let’s face it! Samsung it’s great, they launch a lot of good phones, but the software support it’s crappy. In my opinion the updates are essential, they bring a lot of fixes and a lot of new features. I got a i9000 and with the last update (Gingerbread 2.3.6) got some problems: the screen lags, sometimes the phone is stuck and I must remove the battery to restart it, etc. Now I got Cyanogenmod 10 (Jelly Bean 4.1.2) and all my old problems have disappeared. Let’s say, it is a really improvement for my phone, it feels different, thanks to Cyanogenmod Team, NOT Samsung. So this is a proof that updates are essential.

97. mpjoe2000 2 years ago said:

this is just marketing strategy, they want to sell all s3, note2 and all others recent phones in this holiday season. The security issues are not the reasons of this delay, since they can easily fix, samsung waste more time injecting their drivers with incompatibility code than really making your phone perfectly stable. This is my last samsung phone (S2) and product.

98. molnard89 2 years ago said:

Yucko

Yes, you’re right. And everybody is waiting and waiting … My opinion is, would be better if they tell us something, than nothing. But the marketing department wants to other. Why works better the upgrade on the XDA? There is testing JB 4.2.1. Samsung is a very good hardware manufacturer, but isn’t a sofware.

99. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:

Unbelievable, but I think each one of you is right. But do not do anything with it, basically since samsung does not make any official statements.

100. hbnguyen66 2 years ago said:

just early leak 4.1.3 to sammobile and everything is fine, odin users will do the testing :))

101. oliverg11x 2 years ago said:

pffff….. Samsung is Full of Sh*it!! I Love
    My SII but now I will Buy a Nexus Phone Fu**ck You Samsung!!!

102. cuijknoord 2 years ago said:

This is sad…

103. Cobrafire 2 years ago said:

Forget to mention that the S2 and S3 do have the bug processor, so please do not install third party programs on your device. Keep it real from Samsung apps. Enjoy.

104. Deliximus 2 years ago said:

Get real, people. It’s an update, not an apocalypse. Samsung is already ahead with updates, check out S3 getting JB before any other flagship models from other companies. The fact that the S2 has gone through 2 iterations of Android and another coming is a kudos to the company. If you have done some research it literally takes many weeks to fully implement updates for each OEM once Google announces it.

Nexus will always have its advantages. But no LTE, no sdcard, no removable battery (and crap battery life from user reports), no thanks.

105. mpjoe2000 2 years ago said:

take this research for S2 i9100G (OMAP4 Chipset):

Google Android Jelly Bean 4.1.x Released July 9, 2012 (wikipedia.org)
    First Daily Driver Working CM10 Jelly Bean 4.1.x July 27, 2012 (codeworkx.de)

codeworkx: dev from cm team who shares their knowledge and coding skills for free

Samsung: Incompetent South Korean multibillionary multinational conglomerate company.

Do you get it or you are still a fool?

106. brunofiesta 2 years ago said:

Were is the 4.1 for s2 in portugal?
    4.2?? LOOOOL..

107. Lasentenza 2 years ago said:

It’s the same for all Smartphone manufacturer nobody can follow google update except google itself. There is no one update a year for windows…
    If you want update just buy google phone.

108. myint thu ya 2 years ago said:

Bye Samsung Phones and tablets.I will change world’s best phone iphone 5 .Bye Bye/////

109. DeHann 2 years ago said:

Disappointing for many; but, just use CyanogenMod 10.1 instead. It is Android version 4.2.1 and much more enjoyable (in my opinion) than stock Samsung firmware. Plus, there are nightly builds for flashing fanatics, like myself! :-)

Google should realize that all users want the most recent Android release as it becomes available. We do not want to wait for developers to port it to each individual device.

110. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:

Sorry, but CM 10 brick my phone.
    And CM 10 has no new TW.
    It is designed to subjectively and not for most people.

111. Roberto77 2 years ago said:

I’ve been using a leaked version of 4.1.2 scince early November (Google XXLJS), it was completely stable then. I don’t see any reason for the delay unless Samsung feels holding off on the update will sell more S3′s over christmas in preperation for an early S4 launch.

112. wonderham 2 years ago said:

@hbnguyen66

“just early leak 4.1.3 to sammobile and everything is fine, odin users will do the testing :) ) ”
    Rofl, there is no 4.1.3 update only 4.2 and 4.2.1. Samsung we love U for delaying updates to sell more S3. Customers will not forget what ya done with S2 owners!

113. kaustubhnn 2 years ago said:

dosen’t matter if its delayed a bit more, cuz xxlsj release is stable and works smooth.

but latest firmware updates must come up and samsung should keep it rolling atleast for 3-4 yrs for its flagship devices I believe. and this definately will have positive impact.

114. molnar 2 years ago said:

Marry Christmas!!!! Delay—>This is our Christmas gift!! Thank you:)

115. VictorSII 2 years ago said:

Update S3 for United Kingdom, Germany and bla bla bla….

delay update for S2?, with this it is shown that it has nothing to do with the Bug Exynos processor.

Update for S2 NOW!!!!!!

Shows that they have no excuse for update the i9100 !!!!!

Update for S2 NOW!
    Update for S2 NOW!
    Update for S2 NOW!
    Update for S2 NOW!
    Update for S2 NOW!
    Update for S2 NOW!

116. Riskytwin 2 years ago said:

Samsung please: I9100XXLSR Xmas gift!

117. Cobrafire 2 years ago said:

Agree that Jelly Bean official leak works without any bugs, just be aware not to download third party apps on the device. Baseband version 1900XXLS6 Kernel version 3.0.31-462349 se.infra@SEP-111 #3 SMP PREEMTP Tue Nov 6 02:42:23 KST 2012 Build number JZ054K I9100XXLSJ works excellent, search the web for it. Enjoy.

118. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:

Yes, but GPS does not work and many other things …

119. khalidzahieen 2 years ago said:

is there any jb leak for sgs2 G VERSION.sammobile arrange leak like that for non g version.

120. kyang 2 years ago said:

SGS2 Jellybean will release on Jan 32, 2050 :D

121. raed.awad81 2 years ago said:

No credibility in Samsung …I will not believe them

122. cypryy 2 years ago said:
  123. Cobrafire 2 years ago said:

JB never. Samsung wait for the programmers to streamline Jellybean for them. Why release the source code? Clever, wait for the nightly team to do the work for them with CM10.1 releases. Will then release the official Jelly Bean update. Be patient.

124. veshlin 2 years ago said:

lol samsung what retards never again will i be getting a galaxy , any other android phone , hell maybe even an iPhone, at least i will get updates on time

125. charlyzZ10 2 years ago said:

cuando va a salir jb para sgs2

126. RaymonSars 2 years ago said:

guys. There are more guys who are complaining. The update for the Samsung Galaxy S3 isnt even available in the most important country’s. Like Holland, Belgium and other big lands who has a lot of samsung owners. Even in Luxemburg the update came out!!!!!!! Thats the most weirdest thing i heard in 2013 :)

127. lasic.2000 2 years ago said:

Lol , due the XXLSJ battery life , I’m starting to thing about XWLA4 with JKay mod or XXKI4 with JKay , both are GB :/

128. gardner 2 years ago said:

سلام خسته نباشين: شرکت معظم سامسونگ درايران افراد زيادى از تلفنهاى همراه شما استفاده ميکنند. باوجودتمام محدوديتها خواهش ميکنم به عنوان يک مشترى به آنها احترام گذاشته وحقوق قانونى يک مشترى رارعايت کنيد. لطفا درموردآپديت جلى بين وزمان دقيق آن اطلاع رسانى کنيد زمان زيادى درانتظار هستم. متشکرم

129. omid767 2 years ago said:

یکی جواب بدههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

130. marshallrebel 2 years ago said:

ok….

november gone …. bubye

december gone …. cya

what abt now …?

can we say bye to january or can we expect any update for S II (jelly bean) or atleast news related to update…? :/

131. BeyongGalaxy 2 years ago said:

Lets hope for March. February will be begging a little. Either they are genuinely having problems or faking it. Well I just saw some 4.1.2 update for Note II Asia zone, so SIII should be near. Yeap, March for SII for sure or it will never be.

132. franc 2 years ago said:

I prefer an update in March with all bugs fixed.
    But this waiting from month to month is really annoying.
    Frank greets

133. thebigzezo 2 years ago said:

Samsung, why we are the latest people to get this update?

134. Pingback: Atrasado el update a Jelly Bean para Galaxy S II y Galaxy Note

135. Pingback: UPDATE-ul Galaxy S2 (SII) la Jelly Bean intarziat | Arena IT

136. Pingback: Jelly Bean updates for Galaxy S II reportedly delayed | GalaxyAtWork.Net

137. Pingback: Jelly Bean updates for Galaxy S II reportedly delayed

138. Pingback: Samsung GALAXY S2 Android 4.1 Update auf 2013 verschoben | Android-Ice Cream-SandwichAndroid-Ice Cream-Sandwich

139. Pingback: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean-Update für Samsung Galaxy S2 und Note verschoben › Henning Uhle