Note III to have a whopping 6.3 inch screen?

According to a korean newspaper Samsung are having plans to introduce the Galaxy Note III with a screen size of 6.3″ !!! The first Galaxy Note device by Samsung used a 5.3″. This year Samsung introduced the Galaxy Note II with an screen size of 5.5″. The Note line and S line of samsung are quite hot at the moment.

6.3″ looks to big for us, but with an even smaller bezel and without any home button this can be possible. We expect the Galaxy Note III at IFA 2013 in Berlin.

source

Phones 22

chucktuff
2 years 7 months ago

That’s Crazy Big 6.3″ No Thank’s I will Stick With My Galaxy Note 2!!!!

Topcat488
2 years 7 months ago

I think people that’s whining about a 6.3″ screen being too big should cheer up… Look at the ipad mini, it’s bragged about, how it is comfortable to hold with one hand!!! Give Sammy a chance to get it out on the market, remember Samsung makes 15-20 smartphones in the sizes from 3″-> 4.5″. There is a market for LARGE screen 1080p phablets also. I trust Samsung to do it right, 6.3″ display, please 16:10 ratio and not 16:9, and then here, “TAKE MY MONEY”.

vishsd1411
2 years 7 months ago

How funny is this… people complaining about sizes… lol :-)

ravearamashi
2 years 7 months ago

I’m betting they’ll put at least the new Exynos Quad 2Ghz with prolly 5.8- 6 inch 1080p screen, with 3gb of RAM. Now that’s more realistic than 6.3inch. That’s just too freaking big. Even for a big guy like me and having owned Note 2 for 2 months already, Note 3 with that screen size is impossibruuuu

anupam_luv
2 years 7 months ago

Those who r thinkin tht 6.3 gonna be big… read the post carefully, it says they will remove home button and tiny bezel…. Think of it as if ur Note II screen covers up ur whole bezel, removing bottom home and all the front panel is screen itself…. just a small top horizontal space for front cam, led and speaker… it is very much possible

Neomax3
2 years 7 months ago

6.3″ is just too big.. 5.5″ to 5.8″ is still ok..

gasterakos
2 years 7 months ago

I think if it goes to 6.3 will be a very big.It can’t called a smart phone then.My opinion is that 5.5” as Galaxy Note II is the right dimension for easy and nice experience.You can make the difference by change other feautures for Note III as the technology of screen for example HD Super Amoled Plus, New Samsung’s cpu and new cpu technology with a bit higher clock, 2gb ram, try a still beautiful design as Note II and plus new features,or battery.Those things it’s enough i think for someone to buy the Note III.But the 6.3 screen maybe make the already galaxy note users don’t buy the next brother of 3 Notes.Good luck with this guys.I am already proud and happy with my previous Galaxy S II and now with my Galaxy Note II.Keep update those devices as much as you can

Iolea

6.3 is stupid.

zabre

kess emmon wla ayre

nanustud
2 years 7 months ago

@sa71 you call Note II heavy??????? i can understand big but heavy come on give us all a break please weight may be you should ask your wife…..

naruga

shit got real ,5.5 still okay but 6.3? maybe galaxy s4

vavrorvav

it is going to have 2 s-pens

sa71
2 years 7 months ago

The screen should remain the same size as Note II, 5.5″, the S Pen should go out of the bezel in users pocket in order to make the device smaller. My wife keeps her Note II in her purse, and that is OK for her. I would not put Note II in my pocket, too large and too heavy.

Yucko
2 years 7 months ago

Wow, I skipped the Note 2 since the Note 1 was still running smooth/fast enough. I was going to upgrade when the Note 3 would come out but if this rumor is true than I have to go shop elsewhere for my next phone because 6.3″ really is too big.

vavrorvav

Shit if i hadnt bought note 2 i woukd definitely jump for this

vavrorvav
2 years 7 months ago

I hope they will push it to the limit and make it 55 inch FOLDABLE!!!!!

china
2 years 7 months ago

No, this is a fake rumor.

PepN
2 years 7 months ago

Note III to be a tablet then??

praveent
2 years 7 months ago

Fitting 6.3 in the same size as 5.3 that will be wonderful. Go Samsung go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisrotolo
2 years 7 months ago

I was waiting for them to tap the 6″ range.
I still want my damn Note 7 LTE, I hope its coming, not sure why it isnt here yet.
IF this were to arrive first, I would likely get it.

I do like the smaller bezel. I have a feeling if they do make the Note 7 it will have the regular sbezel like Note 10.1 or my current device Tab Plus 7.0.