Join us on Telegram | Early Samsung Black Friday deals, check them out right now!

SamMobile has affiliate and sponsored partnerships. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.

Latest Tesla news

Here you will find the latest news and most recent developments on the Tesla, with regular updates and all the information you need.

Samsung confirms it is in talks with Tesla to become a camera supplier

  • By Mihai Matei
  • 4 months ago

Samsung to bolster production of EV batteries for Tesla, BMW

  • By Mihai Matei
  • 5 months ago

Samsung is manufacturing Tesla’s next-gen HW4.0 self-driving chip for 2022

  • By Mihai Matei
  • 1 year ago

Samsung completes prototyping Tesla’s 4680 battery cells

  • By Asif Iqbal Shaik
  • 1 year ago

Samsung and Tesla sign a half a billion dollars deal for Cybertruck cameras

  • By Mihai Matei
  • 1 year ago

Samsung reportedly supplying chips for self-driving cars to Tesla

Samsung reiterated recently that it has no intention of actually making a car itself but it’s going to supply products and services to power the future of mobility. This is one of the reasons why Samsung decided to acquire Harman for $8 billion. A new report out of South Korea today claims that Samsung has […]

  • By Adnan Farooqui
  • 6 years ago

Samsung SDI losing ground in the battery market for US electric cars

Recent industry data shows that Samsung SDI – the conglomerate’s battery-making arm – is losing ground in the electric car market of the United States. It accounted for 23 percent of this market combined with LG Chem in May this year, that’s a 12 percent decline from 35 percent in April. During this time, Japanese […]

  • By Adnan Farooqui
  • 6 years ago

Tesla may use Samsung SDI batteries in its standalone energy systems

A couple of days ago it was reported that Samsung SDI could start supplying battery cells for the Tesla Model 3. Tesla CEO Elon Musk refuted the reports, saying that the company was working exclusively with Panasonic on battery cells for the upcoming electric car. That single tweet from Musk wiped nearly $600 million from […]

  • By Adnan Farooqui
  • 6 years ago

One tweet from Elon Musk was all it took for $580 million to disappear from Samsung SDI’s market cap

You might have read a report recently about Tesla being close to forming a partnership with Samsung SDI to source battery cells for the Model 3 sedan. If this was true, Samsung SDI would have captured a major chunk of Tesla’s business as the company ramps up production to meet the very impressive demand for […]

  • By Adnan Farooqui
  • 6 years ago