Some T-Mobile customers will receive their Galaxy S9 today

Home / News / Some T-Mobile customers will receive their Galaxy S9 today

The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are officially here, therefore the hype has died down a bit. Nonetheless, customer excitement is still brewing as they have yet to receive their units. Multiple T-Mobile customers on Reddit, including myself, have confirmed the destined arrival of their Galaxy S9 today. Historically, T-Mobile has always been on top of shipping devices early; often being the first to send the units out. I recall receiving my Galaxy S6 edge 13 days early.

The Galaxy S9 arrival is upon us

Customers who were able to get their orders in early are the majority of those who will be receiving them today. I, personally, ordered mine on the 8th with overnight shipping via UPS and it is arriving today. My girlfriend ordered hers the same day but with 3-5 day UPS ground shipping, and it is also arriving today. Lastly, I ordered my mom’s on the 10th and it won’t be arriving until the 15th. The other carriers seem to be a day behind T-Mobile, with some AT&T customers expecting a delivery tomorrow. Samsung’s official release date for the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ is March 16th.

The Galaxy S9 duo and their reimagined cameras make for an excellent reason to purchase either of these devices. The lowlight photography I was able to test myself makes the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8 look a tad primitive. If you’re big on smartphone photography, this device is right up your alley. The DxOMark score of 99 over the Pixel 2’s 98 speaks for itself if you are into benchmarks. If the camera’s reimagination isn’t enough for you, here are a few more reasons to upgrade and/or buy the Galaxy S9 over the Galaxy S8. Also, don’t forget to check out our full Galaxy S9/S9+ review.

Let us know below if you happen to be one of the T-Mobile customers receiving your device, today. If not, let us know when your estimated date of arrival is and what carrier you have!

Phones 7

3 days 4 hours ago
J B.

Got my S9+ yesterday and my Gear S3 Frontier works perfectly… Samsung Pay also works on my Gear

3 days 15 hours ago

Ordered the Purple S9+ via T-Mobile telesales on 3/8/18,received it on 3/13/18.
If you’re concerned about updates automatically installing,skip data & WI-FI set-up & proceed to developer options to turn off automatic updating this model before proceeding.
The update notes mentioned security/stability/camera improvements.

3 days 21 hours ago

Got my S9 from T-Mobile today. Too bad it won’t let me use my Gear S3 Frontier (even after full resets) with Samsung Pay. Considering the amount of issues I had with it initially, I suppose it was to be expected but not welcome.

3 days 8 hours ago

I was having the same issue because of running the beta on my S8. By running the beta it wouldnt install on the watch. I got my S9 yesterday and reset my Frontier and all fired up perfectly. Is it not installing the plugin on the watch?

4 days 1 hour ago

Wow their hardware delivery is quicker than their software 😂

4 days 4 hours ago
I had my S9+ last week ( through the Samsung on line shop / Upgrade programme) and it has shut down and it’s “security integrity and verification has been compromised on start up “and has forced three data resets and Samsung don’t know why and I’ve spent two days trying to get my device replaced. I have had half speaking English language people from the Philippines not knowing what to do accept telling me to send it back for a refund. The worse experience ever with ANY phone company. After having all the Galaxy devices and all the mess ups… Read more »
4 days 3 hours ago

And I’m over here never once having an issue with Samsung. It sucks to have something like this happen but not every company is perfect.