During this Black Friday, Samsung is offering some fantastic deals on its smartphones, tablets, wearables, laptops, and even storage products in the US. If you want to get yourself a good Samsung smartphone or tablet, now is a great time to do so.
The Galaxy A02s with a 5,000mAh battery is being sold by Walmart for just $40, which is half of its original price. You can also grab the unlocked Galaxy Z Fold 3 for as low as $1,500 from Amazon or Best Buy. That’s a $300 discount over its MSRP. Walmart is selling the Galaxy Z Flip 3 for $27.75/month and offering a $500 eGift Card.
Samsung’s tablets are great companions, especially if you watch a lot of videos or browse the internet. The Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is discounted to just $250 on Best Buy. The Galaxy Tab S7 FE, which was priced at $530, is now listed at $430 on Amazon and Best Buy.
If you want something in the high-end segment, you can have a look at the Galaxy Tab S7 or the Galaxy Tab S7+. The Galaxy Tab S7 costs just $499 (a $200 discount) on Amazon, while the Galaxy Tab S7+ is priced at $699 (a $150 discount). You can check out all these exciting deals by clicking the respective links below.
- Buy Galaxy A02s from Walmart ($39.99)
- Buy Galaxy Tab S6 Lite from Best Buy ($249.99)
- Buy Galaxy Tab S7 from Amazon US ($499)
- Buy Galaxy Tab S7+ from Amazon US ($699)
- Buy Galaxy Tab S7 FE from Amazon US ($429.99)
- Buy Galaxy Tab S7 FE from Best Buy ($429.99)
- Buy Galaxy Z Flip 3 from Walmart ($27.75/month) with a $500 eGift Card
- Buy Galaxy Z Fold 3 256GB from Amazon US (1,499.99)
- Buy Galaxy Z Fold 3 512GB from Amazon US (1,599.99)
- Buy Galaxy Z Fold 3 256GB (Unlocked) from Best Buy ($1,399.99)
- Buy Galaxy Z Fold 3 512GB (Unlocked) from Best Buy ($14,99.99)
You should also check out our dedicated article where we’ve listed great deals that you can get directly from Samsung’s website.
Join SamMobile’s Telegram group and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get instant news updates and in-depth reviews of Samsung devices. You can also subscribe to get updates from us on Google News and follow us on Twitter.
SamsungGalaxy Z Flip 3
SamsungGalaxy Z Fold 3