Two weeks ago, Samsung released the first One UI 6.0 beta update to the Galaxy A53. As expected, being the first beta update, the software had several bugs and performance issues. Now, the South Korean firm has released a new One UI 6.0 beta update to the Galaxy A53 and tried to fix most of those bugs.
Galaxy A53 gets One UI 6.0 Beta 2 update in India
The Android 14-based One UI 6.0 Beta 2 update for the Galaxy A53 comes with firmware version A536EXXU7ZWJ1 (via @SamsungSWUpdate). It is around 1GB in download size and brings the October 2023 security patch. The update is currently available in India. If you are already enrolled in the One UI 6.0 Beta Program for your Galaxy A53, you can check for the new update by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping Download and install.
All the improvements in the latest One UI 6.0 beta update are listed below.
- Fixed the problem of the device not locking up automatically.
- Fixed new font on the lock screen.
- Fixed force closing of the app while remastering images.
- Fixed the weather widget.
- Fixed the delay in enabling Flight Mode.
- Improved Snapchat.
- Improved the weather widget.
- Fixed privacy permission usage.
- Improved full-screen panel button.
- Fixed home screen flickering.
- Improved camera app.
- Improved wallpaper preview.
Samsung is expected to release at least two more One UI 6.0 beta updates to the Galaxy A53 before releasing the stable One UI 6.0 update in the coming months. The company is already closing in on the stable Android 14 update for the Galaxy S23, as it has released five One UI 6.0 beta updates as of now. Most eligible Galaxy smartphones will likely get the stable Android 13 update before the end of this year.
You can view all the One UI 6.0 features in our in-depth video below.