Galaxy Note 7 leaked photos surface online again

Just yesterday we picked up on what might have been the first live photo of the Galaxy Note 7 and now more photos of the handset have been leaked online. It not that different from what we’ve already seen and is in line with what we’ve seen in the leaked renders of this handset. We’re likely to see more of these leaked photos as the official announcement nears.

As expected, the Galaxy Note 7 in these photos appears to have a 5.7-inch display with dual-edge curves which is a first for any Galaxy Note handset. New modules on the top of the front panel suggest that it may very well come with an iris scanner which will be the first for any Samsung smartphone. Do bear in mind that this could be a prototype which means the final version might have some slight differences but it’s more or less going to look the same. How the device feels in the hand can only be ascertained once we get our hands on it and that could happen soon given that Samsung is expected to unveil the Galaxy Note 7 on August 2.

galaxy-note-7-leaked-3
galaxy-note-7-leaked-1
galaxy-note-7-leaked-2

Source

Phones 19

zoocas
zoocas

I really couldn’t care about anything else as long as it has a dual sim, it has to be used for work and play. I have a note 4 and it’s “hanging”, through use. It’s in need of a replacement,. decent camera, stylus for writing on photo’s. If I can’t get that then it’ll have to be another Note 4

smfrinfan
smfrinfan

Am i the only one seeing the screen size more than 5.7…?? It seems like 6 inch or 5.9

herpherpherp
herpherpherp

This looks like it would be a really nice phone, if it wasn’t curved. Samsung, you can’t help but be stupid every time in some way or another. No MicroSD or small battery or curving the phone. Always gotta ruin one thing lately.

Sbeatzmusic
Sbeatzmusic

Samsung will bring out a non-edge variant, too. Believe me.

damin0u
damin0u

I want to believe !

Curved screen makes it impossible to use a screen protection… 🙁 (glass tampered).

damin0u
damin0u

Well these leaks are changing my position on the presence of Iris Scanner….. (if they turn out to be real leak of N7)
This is the first pics where we can see A LOT MORE apertures on the front face than the usual 3 ones (Front Cam, Proxi Sensor and Light Sensor)….

I’m starting to believe that this Iris Scan feature might make it to N7 finally ! 🙂

But still no evidence of a flat screen version 🙁

herpherpherp
herpherpherp

Why are you sounding excited about Iris scanning? Who CARES? How much more battery does it use? is it accurate? What’s wrong with the thumb scanner? You can use that in the dark.

The Iris sounds like a gimmick. Not particularly interested TBH.

damin0u
damin0u
Try using the Finger Print scanner of the Note 4 and you’ll understand 🙂 You have to swipe your finger through the home button, which is WAY less convenient than the push approach (don’t know why Samsung had chosen this approach for the Note 4). Iris scanner, if it turns out to be functioning, will be as seamless as the fingerprint identifier, but with more security (a non negligible factor when you use this device for professional activities). If I recall correctly there is a ratio 1 to 4 in the complexity. Moreover, fingerprint can be so easily counterfeit with… Read more »
ijazali
ijazali

cant wait for live event…

mostefazaxoi
mostefazaxoi

The first one beautiful phone I see

cavagsam
cavagsam
Just disappointed, no flat no deal. At least make 2 variants i assume this will be n935 , but in benchmark there is a n930t hope there is a flat one. Since note 4 i have im waiting for a top phone, waited for note5 that for me is the top of the notes, doesn’t come to Europe , now that it comes only a edge version. I have s7 edge And dont use the edge . only battery and camera are perfect. Can’t use screen protection like the other try everything and don’t work. Just gives a flat one.… Read more »
madennique
madennique

Would you please create a white variant of the Note 7 handset. Please and thank you in advance.

sanayp
sanayp

This is not Samsung so why are you asking here???

sanayp
sanayp

The Edge display is not even fully curved like S7 edge so how can you use it with the edge features

madennique
madennique

I like the photo of the Galaxy Note 7. It looks a little thicker than my Note 4 which I really like. I surely don’t like the bendable phones though.

golem1102
golem1102

ok, seriously… this is not the same device as the other leak photo. am i the only one to notice?
and this is not a screen protector issue

ahmadi97
ahmadi97

Exactly. But surprisingly Steve (the leakster) and Onleaks don’t understand. Take a look at their twitter

golem1102
golem1102

i saw those tweets. that’s why i said this is nothing to do with the screen protector.
this is clearly not the same device and it came up in the early renders vs the latest renders as well.

ahmadi97
ahmadi97

Yeah… true. I think the one with no logo was a prototype and maybe by slimming the upper bezel they were (or still are) trying to increase screen size. But now the final design seems to be the one with samsung logo. Actually I don’t think they would make press renders for prototypes.

wpDiscuz