Samsung rolls out Lollipop update for the Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910C) in Poland!

Today is the day, Galaxy Note 4 owners! Samsung has finally started updating its latest phablet flagship to Android 5.0 Lollipop, with the update currently making its way to users in Poland. The update is based on Android 5.0.1 (not the latest version of the OS, but we’re guessing Samsung will rectify that in the near future), and includes a new look and feel (that makes TouchWiz look really good compared to what you get on KitKat), faster performance, lockscreen notifications, improved battery life, and a few other goodies that make the Galaxy Note 4 feel as good as new.

The update doesn’t seem to have shown up on Kies just yet, so you will have to wait for the OTA to show up on your device (an excursion into the Settings » About phone » Software updates menu and mashing the Check now button might help you grab the update faster). Do remember that the update might not be immediately available on your Galaxy Note 4 even if you’re in Poland, and it will possibly be a month or so before we see it reach every country/region out there.

Check out some screenshots from Lollipop on the Galaxy Note 4 below, and also see it in action in our exclusive hands-on video right after the screenshots.

Thanks, Darek!

Phones 119

bilalsajjad24
2 years 1 month ago
bilalsajjad24

Please tell me that when lollipop update will come on my Note 4 (N910C) in Pakistan….my sister’s phone (note 4) update has came and mine has’nt yet…….so please tell me that is there any problem or something with my phone……so that my update is not coming…..

Patrick Hadinata
2 years 2 months ago
Patrick Hadinata

emmm… and i wondered…. i bought my n910c in malaysia but i read in setting-aboutdevice, and it says that its from united arab emirates. thats weird

Patrick Hadinata
2 years 2 months ago
Patrick Hadinata

can i flash my SM-n910c with an firmware upgrade from another region? my n910c is from malaysia but i want to flash it with the firmware upgrade from united arab emirates.

abhijitnmunje
2 years 3 months ago
abhijitnmunje

Dear sam mobile community please tell me when will lollipop update arrive for samsung galaxy note 4 SM-N910G

majlis5
2 years 4 months ago
majlis5

Please can i install this firmware in SM-N910H ,because somebody in comment says that this can be installed. Please ???

Ahad04
2 years 4 months ago
Ahad04

I am little confused .. :/ i upgraded my note 4 from kitkat to lollipop by downloading the official Polish release .. though it was advised to perform a clean install by doing a factory reset from the recovery i didnt .. still the upgrade worked fine and my Antutu score was 49000+ … later i decided to reinstall it by doing a factory reset but now my score goes a max of 390000 .. what happened to the performance ???!!! can anyone give me some idea ..

TheGJK21
2 years 4 months ago
TheGJK21

Does Flashing a Different CSC Firmware ( I have 910C for UAE JV1 I guess) Like The One for Poland risk me no longer being able to update my Firmware ?

sodafy
2 years 4 months ago
sodafy

moor region pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? russia when

david4270
2 years 4 months ago
david4270

Galaxy S6 is now available, and there is too much time we are waiting for new firmware.
I think to rebase firmware into 5.0.2 and 64bit support is better.

I don’t want to see the message that “Contact is stopped”.
Plz give us more stable firmware!

sodafy

amaizing

julen93
julen93

amaizing

ricksanz
ricksanz

NONSHADY be more specific what happened with the network ?? you cant get connection ?? and where are you from]?

nonshady
nonshady

Yes Ricksanz, I cannot get connection

PS. Im in Thailand

ricksanz
ricksanz

Try to connect to samsung kies and inside kies you will find the option emergency software recovery or something like this and it will get back your device to original firmware. … good luck

nonshady
nonshady

I have flash this ROM to my device (N910C) everything working fine except Mobile network(3G/4G).

Any suggest?

Thanks in advance

ialvess
ialvess

Did someone notice if your N910C always turn on Heart Sensor led on when you touch it? Even if phone is locked… Or if you put phone on desk or in your pocket… This happens after update to Poland Lollipop version…

mugil
mugil

when it will be available to Malaysia N910C????

gokmen yilmaz
gokmen yilmaz

and why don t you update s5 4g+ sm-g901f ? …..he ho it s a s5 . a variant but s5 ok!!!!so do it

Abel Provily
Abel Provily

Please, this site is a news site, not the official Samsung site. Stop complaining, Sammobile doesn’t have any influence in the updating process. Wait and some day your device will get the update.

skulltor
skulltor

Is it possible to flash this (910C) firmware on a 910F device? Does anyone know this?

for3st
for3st

you just answer your question …910c on 910f…if you still not understand then answer of your question is no ..

john___007
john___007

Hi Samsung,

i am loving the Lollipop on my Galaxy note 4, thanks, please make the Brasil version for me, i am in poland, but loving it, good job, congratulations!!!

Att,
john.

At last!!!

john___007
john___007

As not all flowers in AnTuTu before could 52,000 points with 4.4.4 , now 41,000 , why samsung ?

Cami007
Cami007

BLAH BLAH BLAH, it is updating in lots of places, yet, nowhere to be found here.

ProdByEchelon
ProdByEchelon

the update for the N910S is rolling out in Korea. Check the firmware page

Phoenix2
Phoenix2

Sometimes I feel that Sammobile should delete the comments section entirely so that it’s not filled with crap from people saying “where’s my Lollipop for X device” or being unreasonable and saying “why doesn’t it have ___, ____ and ____”. Like, come on people, who are you asking? It’s not like Samsung themselves browse this site.

God, I can imagine how much of a headache Sammobile editors have sometimes, reading these comments.

alastairgreen_Nexus
alastairgreen_Nexus

I agree, because as a programmer and a dev it is a headache for me to read those vulgar comments that can spark my anger into its wildest level, even thou art patient still my anger will boil for those people who are very vulgar because of 64 bit and Lollipop because if Sammy enabled 64 bit on Exynos it will be unfair to those Snapdragon users including myself and i’ve prefer a 64 bit phone if it has a 4 or 8 GB of RAM.
Note: i am a developer and a student, but not working in Samsung.

Phoenix2
Phoenix2

I feel you, man. I’m no developer (I really wish I could though but I haven’t had the time to dedicate myself to learn to code) but ugh, even for a slightly-above-average user like me (I’ve tinkled a bit with older devices) it’s a headache for me to read these comments

alastairgreen_Nexus
alastairgreen_Nexus

Yeah, mate and thank you for the support as those whiners did not learn how hard to be a developer so i really want them to see how hard to compile and build a ROM

GidiKroon
GidiKroon

I agree. It would be better if the comments section was removed from all articles on this site. Time and time again people fail to understand that they are not talking to Samsung, or how human beings communicate, or both.

… so when am I getting ‘Android Marsbar’ on my ‘Galaxy S2’? … 😉

Phoenix2
Phoenix2

Marsbar? That’d be an interesting name for M. Leaning towards Marshmellow or Milkshake though 😉

wpDiscuz