GT-N5100 screen resolution confirmed by Samsung

Home / News / GT-N5100 screen resolution confirmed by Samsung

Looks like the new upcoming Note device by Samsung will use an HD display resolution.
That leaked out today through wap..
The screen resolution would be 800×1280.
According to the latest rumors the GT-N5100 is a 7.7” tablet running the latest version of Android.
The Samsung GT-N5100 would have a quad-core. Samsung will use the same processor as in the Galaxy Note 10.1.
Note devices from Samsung are special thanks to the S-PEN. Since the Galaxy Note 10.1 and Note II the stylus is on his way back, with big software improvements
We can’t wait to see the first photo’s of the new note device from Samsung. Possible we have to wait till February for the mobile world congress in Barcelona.

<prf:ScreenSize>800×1280

via source

Tablets 9

99celluler
4 months 11 days ago
99celluler

i have n5100……but device still restart….please help

burakkara
4 years 11 months ago
burakkara

I have the P6800 7.7 as well and it’s only downfall is that Samsung will NOT release Jelly Bean for it. I also currently have the Galaxy Note N7000.

Considering above – IF the GT-N5100 was a 7.7″ with an S-pen it would be a killer device.

7″ for me is too narrow and just doesn’t seem quote enough – 7.7″ is a good middle range between the 5.3″ of the N7000 and a 10″ Tablet – which I consider to big.

jochass
5 years 17 days ago
jochass

I am so going to get it if it comes out!

steam_joy
5 years 18 days ago
steam_joy

Why even bother?

wen
5 years 19 days ago
wen

I have the P6800 7.7 and it brilliant. Adding a faster processor and probably an extra 1 GB ram with s-pen will be even better.

The 7.7″ fits into my pocket of my jeans and chinos. I take it everywhere. It is my only device I use.

Yes 1920×1200 would have been great but I’m hardly disappointed by 1280×800. The 1024×600 on the Tab 2 7″ is disappointing.

mario_fp94
5 years 19 days ago
mario_fp94
Same here, I was really hoping for 7″, the 7.7 tab is a little too big for my tastes, while the 7″ original is perfect. But, if it is shaped like the “phablet” Note, with really thin borders at the long sides, then 7.7 would be very good. I’m truly disappointed in the resolution though, it’s the same as the original Note and Tab 7.7. That leaves a slight hope for the display being the same as in the 7.7 though. I would dearly love the sAMOLED+ screen for the N5100. I will be very, very disappointed, if it sports… Read more »
aimerlamer
5 years 19 days ago
aimerlamer

1280×800 on a tablet sucks now that the Nexus 10, Ipad, Asus Infinity, Acer 700 all offer 1080p full HD and Samsung are being left behind.

The addition of the S-Pen to the 7.7 will not make up for the lack of full 1080p HD and I for one will not buy it.

cuprina
5 years 19 days ago
cuprina

are you sure 7.7? I was hoping for the 7″ note.
I could use a 7.7 if the bezel was ultra slim.

800 x 1280 kinda means nothing. isnt that what the 5.3 note originally ran?

viaqcztl@sharklasers.com
5 years 19 days ago

That’s really GOOD NEWS since all 7″ tabs/pads released in the past weeks are without telephone function and can only be used to “consume” media. Finally a “working mashine” in a reasonable size!

wpDiscuz
Android Oreo Mega Deal! One year SamMobile Premium from €55 for €25! Android Oreo Mega Deal! One year SamMobile Premium from €55 for €25! X