Exclusive: N7100XXUEMJ5 – Leaked Android 4.3 test firmware for Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)

We have just obtained a brand new Android 4.3 test firmware – N7100XXUEMJ5 – for the Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100). This would have been not possible without the help of our insider, so big kudos to him!

Samsung is expected to officially start rolling out Android 4.3 update to the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II in the month of November and to meet that dead line Samsung is releasing a new test build every two days, so it can iron out all the bugs before the actual release. Do keep in mind that this is a pre-release firmware and there might be a few bugs here and there, so make sure to backup all your stuff before flashing this test firmware on your device.

In the Android 4.3 update, Samsung has updated the core UI elements to more like Galaxy S4/Note 3′s interface, including the tabbed settings. Samsung has included many new features in the Android 4.3 update, many taken from the Galaxy S4/Note 3. Samsung Knox and Samsung Wallet are also present in this test firmware. Android 4.3 update is still under heavy development and Samsung may add more features before rolling out the official update itself.

Model: GT-N7100
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 1903221
Build date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 23:49:26 +0000
Product Code: OLB
Download: N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5_OLB.zip

- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.

- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5_HOME.tar.md5 to AP
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

SCREENSHOTS (From previous leak)

Firmware news 132

1 year 7 months ago

SAMMOBILE :Why Android 4.1.2 for GT-I9260 no have PlayStore?

1 year 7 months ago

SAMMOBILE : when you Update GT-I9260 to Android 4.2.2 or Android 4.3

1 year 9 months ago

After doing the same rom is installed but my phone is showing emergency calls only and i am unable to text and call. please help me

1 year 10 months ago

Hotfile is not more an official website. US Government banned it. Where to download firmware now?

2 years 3 days ago

Already installed prevoius leaked firmware from this page.Wannu know if i install this one ,Whether all the apps ( downloaded apps) remain as it is or will have to reinstall everything.Reinstalling all apps is really tedious one.

Expecting ur reply

2 years 8 days ago

please help!after flashing this rom using odin 3.04,my note 2 n7100 is rebooting with the galaxy note 2 logo every 2 seconds…please help!i can’t enter recovery mode but download mode is working,but i’m not able to flash anything…it says fail on every firmware…PLEASE HELP! i have no warranty on my phone…:(

2 years 10 days ago

ok, so i flashed this rom onto my phone thinking all would be fine on 1/11/2013

on the 8/11/2013 i could not charge my phone so i took it in for repair thinking its still under warranty

got a message back from the Carphone warehouse saying my N7100 will not be repaired as its voided the warrenty with this rom… so im left with a phone now that will not charge.. they did advise me to ring samsung and they were no use.

i only flashed this as it said will not void your warranty… how wrong was i…..

2 years 15 days ago

I downloaded the stuff thru the GPRS connection (took me about 16 hours). And when I tried to install according to the procedure given above it gave me Failed error three times. So gave it up. What do I do now? How to install the trial version?

2 years 17 days ago

Please can someone tell me what is happening with the WI-FI on the leaked 4.3. Also the WI-FI hotspot

2 years 17 days ago

Did not work for me,says Operation “failed” Waiting for the official version for note2.

2 years 18 days ago

when will official firmware be released

2 years 19 days ago

Tried the leak today… It certainly wiped everything away. No big deal I guess… However, Google Play Services refused to update, so G+, Hangouts and everything else dependent on it refused to run. Just went back to the stock 4.1.2 build I was using before. Served me right for not waiting another week or two for the official release.

2 years 20 days ago

It did work initially, but stopped yesterday.

2 years 20 days ago

Hi, I flashed 4.3 on my GT-N7100 – following all above steps, its fine but now multi-window is not working, what to do?

2 years 20 days ago

please port note3 featuers for note2 n7100 we work with 4.1.2
in n1year thats enough please upload the offical rom with (air commond quick memo note3 and … ) samsung in software support is very bad samsung coming in iran without playstor , samsung apps , samsung hub , readers hub and … whay?
I buy n7100 (700$) but this is brick (without support)
thank you .

2 years 20 days ago

The 16GB variant of the Galaxy S4 comes only with 9.15GB of user accessible memory in which the user installs all his/her apps. The new update addresses this issue by giving the user the functionality to move apps to SD card and increasing the available storage to 9.23GB. This should solve customers’ complain about low user accessible storage.

I hope Samsung Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II can get this functionality after software update to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.

2 years 21 days ago

lo intale y esta en ingles prefiero esperar a que llegue en español pero como hago para volver a 4.1.2 el que tenia alguien sabe como hacerlo nuevo en esto..

2 years 17 days ago

Solo necesitas descargar la Rom 4.1.2 , y la flasheas, si gustas te paso el link de la Rom oficial mas reciente

2 years 21 days ago

is there a Air command on this update for note2? thanks in advance

2 years 22 days ago

¿Alguien sabe como volver a la 4.1.2 de forma segura y sin aumentar contadores? Gracias

2 years 22 days ago

He de decir que esta ROM gasta demaciada batería, puedo decir que el doble de lo que gastaba la oficial 4.1.2, además de que se calienta demasiado y según el monitor de batería es causado por los servicios Exchange, en mi caso gasta más que la pantalla por ejemplo, en este momento llevo 5h desde que se cargo al 100% y la batería va por un 65% y casi ni lo he utilizado. Exchance services es responsable de gastar un 28%, mientras que la pantalla ha utilizado un 18% ybel media server un 17%. Por la noches no lo utilizo y en la mañana esta tan caliente que parece que va a explortar… Ojalá la próxima Leak no presente este problema… Y que venga en español.

2 years 21 days ago

yo la intale y no me gusta x que esta en ingles puedo volver a la oficial trate de intalar una y no me resulto

2 years 20 days ago

Odio KNOX, el cuasante de que no podamos volver a 4.1.2…

2 years 20 days ago

Que mal. Ojalá alguien nos dijera como volver a la 4.1.2 oficial… Aparte de usar demasiada RAM, el Exchange causa estragos con mi batería, tengo que darle “force close” a Exchange Services a cada rato… Y ya me aburrí de estar en eso.

2 years 23 days ago

I am tempted to flash this over my SGH-T889 via Odin. Will that work?

2 years 23 days ago

What about GT-N8000 (galaxy note 10.1) … !!??

2 years 23 days ago

it says FAILED
in comment box it says Complete write operation failed

2 years 24 days ago

Are we going to get any update for Galaxy Note 10.1 – N8000? All S4, S3, Note 2 are mentioned to get updates.
Do we have any news on this?
Considering, its specs are clearly capable to update.

2 years 25 days ago

Thanks for reply @ opethiankies

But this leak is official as download mode also shows Current rom as – SAMSUNG OFFICIAL

4.1Jelly Bean was not showing this WARRANTY BIT:0 its shown only in 4.3

I hope i have not lost my warranty as it is showing WARRANTY BIT:0

can anyone please confirm that my warranty is still there or not