Exclusive: N7100XXUEMJ5 – Leaked Android 4.3 test firmware for Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
We have just obtained a brand new Android 4.3 test firmware – N7100XXUEMJ5 – for the Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100). This would have been not possible without the help of our insider, so big kudos to him!
Samsung is expected to officially start rolling out Android 4.3 update to the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II in the month of November and to meet that dead line Samsung is releasing a new test build every two days, so it can iron out all the bugs before the actual release. Do keep in mind that this is a pre-release firmware and there might be a few bugs here and there, so make sure to backup all your stuff before flashing this test firmware on your device.
In the Android 4.3 update, Samsung has updated the core UI elements to more like Galaxy S4/Note 3′s interface, including the tabbed settings. Samsung has included many new features in the Android 4.3 update, many taken from the Galaxy S4/Note 3. Samsung Knox and Samsung Wallet are also present in this test firmware. Android 4.3 update is still under heavy development and Samsung may add more features before rolling out the official update itself.
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 23:49:26 +0000
Product Code: OLB
- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5_HOME.tar.md5 to AP
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
SCREENSHOTS (From previous leak)