Posted by Kunal G. 1 year ago

Samsung start stability update Galaxy Note II (still Android 4.1.2)

NoteII

Samsung pushed out a software update for the Galaxy Note II. The software update is still based on Android 4.1.2. According to Samsung, its a stability update that fixes things like battery drain, bug fixes and other small problems. Android 4.2.2 for the Galaxy Note II and S3 is planned in Q3 together with the new interface of the Galaxy S4. The update is available in most European countries and has a build date of May 31. Update your device by using KIES or OTA (over the air) services.

Model: GT-N7100
Country: United Kingdom
Version: Android 4.1.2
Changelist: 1071214
Build date: Fri, 31 May 2013 02:18:10 +0000
Product Code: BTU
PDA: N7100XXDME6
CSC: N7100OXXDME2
MODEM: N7100XXDME4

35 comments on “Samsung start stability update Galaxy Note II (still Android 4.1.2)

1. ErfanDJ 1 year ago said:

Samsung PLEASE Give Bug Fix For Samsung Galaxy S4 ((I9500))
    Come On man
    Snapdragon Fix was Released in About 1 Month ago
    Please Release That For I9500
    Thats Your Flag Ship
    ComeOn

2. kevinlin12 1 year ago said:

Do you receive jelly bean for galaxy ace plus s7500? It took so long to wait for the new firmware

3. milan6666 1 year ago said:

plzz give a jelly bean update for galaxy s duos.i beg u.the phone is very slow

4. exo_23 1 year ago said:

New interface for the Galaxy S4? Yes!!!!!!!

5. Rangana Prabath 1 year ago said:

We can update now…?
    How can do this..?
    Plz help

6. cutitas 1 year ago said:

wtf q3? way ? thei make good seals and win comes the rumor for the update thei make a big shit…
    go to fuck yourself SAMSUNG

7. papic7m 1 year ago said:

power button lag fixed but battery drain is still present….maybe after one full charge will be gone ;)

8. cokekid76 1 year ago said:

when will this happen in the states. I have the i317. at&t

9. pratik_193 1 year ago said:

Is this update launched in India? can someone help?

10. ikundan 1 year ago said:

Any more details about the update which samsung released for samsung galaxy note 2 n7100??
    What improvements have been made?? And does this update brings more battery saving.

11. Kevinj707 1 year ago said:

Updated via omega rom v17
    …phone runs smoother specially the browser is soomth and switching between tabs are smooth……battery still the same…thats what I experienced until now

12. sajidkhan 1 year ago said:

Is this update available in India? can someone help?

13. chokri117 1 year ago said:

it has been more than 24 hours after the update, unfortunately the battery is exhausted faster, bluetooth connection is not stable, the connection with the microSD card is lost,
    version of March was better

14. Bluegixxer 1 year ago said:

Received in Spain, I’ll see if I see any improvements.

15. namfat 1 year ago said:

Does anyone get the errors after update this version of firmware like me?
    Once I flash the new kernel, everything find. But if I want to come back to older firmware the imei has changed and I can’t make or receive phone call or message. I tried many ways and after I flash the new modem DME4 (modem of DME6 baseband), my phone is okay. The IMEI is back and phone is ready for call. Anyone has same problem? I’ve flashed many firmware of Samsung devices include Note 1 and Note 2 and I had never ever get a strange error like this.

16. namfat 1 year ago said:

And many people using this firmware also claim me about the same error.
    So what we do now? We must be use the new firmware or new modem?? No way to comeback to the older firmware using LK7 modem? Because LK7 modem is better for wifi and 3g signal in our country VietNam.

• namfat 1 year ago said:

No one have same issue with me?
      As a new firmware with new modem DMF1 for EU, I have same problem.
      I’m very sad with Samsung about that.

• coolsongs95 1 year ago said:

I’m having same problem like you guy’s imei number changed and no signal the 4.1.1 firmware is best my note 2 wifi was very fast on 4.1.1 pleas help us sammobile :(

17. nikvlazak 1 year ago said:

My note 2 every 1-2 days doesnt autorate photos or webpages.

Its a known bug. Auto rotate problem (smart fuction off only auto rotate on 1!!)

With new 4.1.2 ”bugless” update the same problem is still HERE !!

I have to restart the phone every 1-2 days for the auto rotate to work.

I am afraid that 4.2 update will have the same problem.

I can see updates coming but with the same bugs :(

Nice job Samsung !!!

18. eagleouss 1 year ago said:

Minor update in Galaxy S3 (still Android 4.1.2)

19. eagleouss 1 year ago said:

PDA:MA2 / PHONE:LLA / CSC:MA1 (AFR)
    Dernière version du micrologiciel : PDA:MD3 / PHONE:MA5 / CSC:MC1 (AFR)

20. radulescu21 1 year ago said:

What can we do for Samsung to fix the autorotaion problem?? The Note 2 is not an entry level android, and the problem is extremly embarising! I have top of the range specs and have to restart (and make a fool out of my self) when I want to show a youtube vid. That’s NOT OK for a device in this class. Sometimes I prefer to use my 1.2 dual core 768 RAM HTC Sensation, wich…can autorotate 24/24 and I don’t have to restart! And paid a lot less for it to! I love the Note 2 and I was really sure I wanted the Note 3 when it comes out but now i’m not that sure anymore. I mean for me the Note 2′s spec are really useless if I have to restart every 1,2 days. I cand live with any other bug, but this one really is disappointing. Please Samsung, I think all of us are beging you to fix this!

21. cmcapelli 1 year ago said:

would you please make this update available on sammobile? as i have my phone rooted i can not use KIES or OTA. thanx

22. cmcapelli 1 year ago said:

23. charlydm 1 year ago said:

When argentina received this update of android 4.1.2 please tell us something about uptades dont forget latin América

24. Bluegixxer 1 year ago said:

Hola, hoy he recibido una actualizacion de 28 megas en mi note 2, ¿alguien sabe algo? Gracias!

Hi, I have received an update on my note 2 today, 28mb only, somebody know what it is for? thanks!

25. pete2k9 1 year ago said:

What happening with update for note 2 lite?

26. sicpac66 1 year ago said:

well its 18th july and ive not recieved any maintenance update for my galaxy note 2 GT N7100 in the uk. Anyone know why this is so ???
    I am on the three network. Thanks.