Samsung start stability update Galaxy Note II (still Android 4.1.2)

Samsung pushed out a software update for the Galaxy Note II. The software update is still based on Android 4.1.2. According to Samsung, its a stability update that fixes things like battery drain, bug fixes and other small problems. Android 4.2.2 for the Galaxy Note II and S3 is planned in Q3 together with the new interface of the Galaxy S4. The update is available in most European countries and has a build date of May 31. Update your device by using KIES or OTA (over the air) services.

Model: GT-N7100
Country: United Kingdom
Version: Android 4.1.2
Changelist: 1071214
Build date: Fri, 31 May 2013 02:18:10 +0000
Product Code: BTU
PDA: N7100XXDME6
CSC: N7100OXXDME2
MODEM: N7100XXDME4

Firmware news 35

sicpac66
2 years 17 days ago

well its 18th july and ive not recieved any maintenance update for my galaxy note 2 GT N7100 in the uk. Anyone know why this is so ???
I am on the three network. Thanks.

pete2k9
2 years 26 days ago

What happening with update for note 2 lite?

Bluegixxer
2 years 30 days ago

Hola, hoy he recibido una actualizacion de 28 megas en mi note 2, ¿alguien sabe algo? Gracias!

Hi, I have received an update on my note 2 today, 28mb only, somebody know what it is for? thanks!

charlydm
2 years 1 month ago

When argentina received this update of android 4.1.2 please tell us something about uptades dont forget latin América

cmcapelli
2 years 1 month ago

would you please make this update available on sammobile? as i have my phone rooted i can not use KIES or OTA. thanx

cmcapelli

radulescu21
2 years 1 month ago

What can we do for Samsung to fix the autorotaion problem?? The Note 2 is not an entry level android, and the problem is extremly embarising! I have top of the range specs and have to restart (and make a fool out of my self) when I want to show a youtube vid. That’s NOT OK for a device in this class. Sometimes I prefer to use my 1.2 dual core 768 RAM HTC Sensation, wich…can autorotate 24/24 and I don’t have to restart! And paid a lot less for it to! I love the Note 2 and I was really sure I wanted the Note 3 when it comes out but now i’m not that sure anymore. I mean for me the Note 2′s spec are really useless if I have to restart every 1,2 days. I cand live with any other bug, but this one really is disappointing. Please Samsung, I think all of us are beging you to fix this!

radulescu21
2 years 1 month ago

Today I actually had to restart 2 times!

eagleouss
2 years 1 month ago

PDA:MA2 / PHONE:LLA / CSC:MA1 (AFR)
Dernière version du micrologiciel : PDA:MD3 / PHONE:MA5 / CSC:MC1 (AFR)

eagleouss
2 years 1 month ago

Minor update in Galaxy S3 (still Android 4.1.2)

nikvlazak
2 years 1 month ago

My note 2 every 1-2 days doesnt autorate photos or webpages.

Its a known bug. Auto rotate problem (smart fuction off only auto rotate on 1!!)

With new 4.1.2 ”bugless” update the same problem is still HERE !!

I have to restart the phone every 1-2 days for the auto rotate to work.

I am afraid that 4.2 update will have the same problem.

I can see updates coming but with the same bugs :(

Nice job Samsung !!!

namfat
2 years 1 month ago

And many people using this firmware also claim me about the same error.
So what we do now? We must be use the new firmware or new modem?? No way to comeback to the older firmware using LK7 modem? Because LK7 modem is better for wifi and 3g signal in our country VietNam.

namfat
2 years 27 days ago

No one have same issue with me?
As a new firmware with new modem DMF1 for EU, I have same problem.
I’m very sad with Samsung about that.

coolsongs95
1 year 11 months ago

I’m having same problem like you guy’s imei number changed and no signal the 4.1.1 firmware is best my note 2 wifi was very fast on 4.1.1 pleas help us sammobile :(

namfat
2 years 1 month ago

Does anyone get the errors after update this version of firmware like me?
Once I flash the new kernel, everything find. But if I want to come back to older firmware the imei has changed and I can’t make or receive phone call or message. I tried many ways and after I flash the new modem DME4 (modem of DME6 baseband), my phone is okay. The IMEI is back and phone is ready for call. Anyone has same problem? I’ve flashed many firmware of Samsung devices include Note 1 and Note 2 and I had never ever get a strange error like this.

Bluegixxer
2 years 1 month ago

Received in Spain, I’ll see if I see any improvements.

chokri117
2 years 1 month ago

it has been more than 24 hours after the update, unfortunately the battery is exhausted faster, bluetooth connection is not stable, the connection with the microSD card is lost,
version of March was better

sajidkhan
2 years 1 month ago

Is this update available in India? can someone help?

ikundan

i guess not yet….

Kevinj707

Updated via omega rom v17
…phone runs smoother specially the browser is soomth and switching between tabs are smooth……battery still the same…thats what I experienced until now

ikundan
2 years 1 month ago

Any more details about the update which samsung released for samsung galaxy note 2 n7100??
What improvements have been made?? And does this update brings more battery saving.

pratik_193
2 years 1 month ago

Is this update launched in India? can someone help?

cokekid76

when will this happen in the states. I have the i317. at&t

papic7m
2 years 1 month ago

power button lag fixed but battery drain is still present….maybe after one full charge will be gone ;)

SAM11235
2 years 1 month ago

hi Papic7m, can you tell me whats the size of the update? are you having any problem after updating?

pratik_193
2 years 1 month ago

hi Papic7m, is the wake lag fixed in this update?

papic7m
2 years 1 month ago

yes it is…power button is really responsive…but battery drain is still there….i can’t get with two days on like I used to…

cutitas
2 years 1 month ago

wtf q3? way ? thei make good seals and win comes the rumor for the update thei make a big shit…
go to fuck yourself SAMSUNG

Rangana Prabath

We can update now…?
How can do this..?
Plz help

exo_23
2 years 1 month ago

New interface for the Galaxy S4? Yes!!!!!!!

milan6666
2 years 1 month ago

plzz give a jelly bean update for galaxy s duos.i beg u.the phone is very slow

kevinlin12
2 years 1 month ago

Do you receive jelly bean for galaxy ace plus s7500? It took so long to wait for the new firmware