Posted by Danny D. 1 year ago

Specification Galaxy Tab 3 leaked

Tab3Pluss

Tech webblog techblog.gr posted specification of the next generation tablets by Samsung the Galaxy Tab 3. The Galaxy tab 3 comes in 2 variants 8.0” and 10.1” earlier SamMobile reported about the 8.0” variant. Techblog expect  the Galaxy Tab 3 for June / July, which could hint on an early introduction by Samsung. Keep in mind the specifications below could be not the final ones so take everything with a pinch of salt.

Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3-revealed-2

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1,5 GHz dual-core
GPU: ?
RAM: 1 GB
3G / HSPA + of 4G / LTE
Display: 10,1 inch, 1280 × 800 pixels
Camera: 3 megapixel
Front Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
Storage: 16 GB
Micro SD
WiFi, DLNA, WiFi-Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB
Battery: 7000 mAh
Dimension 256,7 × 175,3 × 8,7 mm.
Weight: 533 g.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8
OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Processor: 1,5 GHz dual-core
GPU: ?
RAM: 2 GB
3G / HSPA + of 4G / LTE
Display: 8 inch, 1280 × 800 pixels
Camera: 3 megapixel
Front camera: 1.3 Megapixel
Storage: ?
Micro SD
Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB
Battery: 4500 mAh
Dimension: 112,1 × 209,6 × 6,95 mm.
Weight: 330 g.

source

24 comments on “Specification Galaxy Tab 3 leaked

1. euklidis 1 year ago said:
    • euklidis 1 year ago said:

2013 with a dual core? Not even a chance! Check your sources!

• jpdiman 1 year ago said:

But the Tab series are not high-end devices, I think it could be true.

• euklidis 1 year ago said:

nexus 7 is not high end also but it has a quad core. 1GB RAM on a 10.1 tablet? with that low res? Not even close. Really. They do not stand a chance next to nexus 7-nexus 10- asis fonepad. That guy from Greece just trying to get attention and sammobile sacrifices it’s reliability. The specs are not even close to reality. So do the specs for the Samsung Roma he also posted. High end with a dual core A-15? great they have the specs of SGS III. I think i’ll stop trusting sammobile and only login to download roms.

2. Tame 1 year ago said:

10.1 -> 1GB of RAM
    8.0 -> 2GB of RAM

Okay. Tell me more. Seems legit. =]

3. bassem.mohsen 1 year ago said:

the specs is so outdated, i doubt Samsung do such a thing !!

4. Yucko 1 year ago said:

1280×800? Failure if true
    Also, the 8.0″ model has twice the RAM of the 10.1″ model? No way :’)

5. TouchWiz 1 year ago said:

10.1 SHOULD have these specs:

*Same resolution as Nexus 10 (2560×1600)
    *Quad core 1.9 or Exynos Octa processor
    *2GB/3GB RAM
    *Android 4.2

THEN I would say I’m proud of what Samsung did and that it is a flagship device!

• Samqra 1 year ago said:

maybe u didnt notice, but galaxy tab is the cheap shit line of samsung

i actually hoped the note 8 to have those specs even if we waited a month or two but i was sorely disappointed!
      now i may have to w8 till the end of the year to get those specs on an 8′ device…

• TouchWiz 1 year ago said:

Yeah I have noticed it in Tab 2 10.1 that I actually have. I like the device but it’s ridicilous to say it’s Samsung’s flagship tablet. Yes, Note 10.1 is better but still they could do better.

6. drshadi 1 year ago said:

Impossible…
    same as my galaxy tab 2 10.1 just an additional 500 ghz on the procc.
    all the rest exactly the same…. this is impossible…
    it will have 100% 2gb ram quadcore procc minimum plus screen resolution higher for sure ;)

7. VTPRODUTIONS 1 year ago said:

wat happened to the front facing speakers best thing they did. this is a fake

8. neimovirne 1 year ago said:

ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

galaxy tab 7.7 is a best tablet ever

• chrisrotolo 1 year ago said:

didnt sammobile say all dual-core samsung tablets will end at 4.2.2?
      If they bring the Tab 3′s with Dual-core that will be pretty lame.

• vbx 1 year ago said:

I agree. The 7.7 is still the best tablet out there. Samsung needs to do a 7.7 refresh. Maybe give us a Windows 8 version and keep the calling and text feature.

I am sick of Android. With Windows, there is no need to worry about Samsung not providing updates the device…

• bassem.mohsen 1 year ago said:

agree with the part GT7.7 is the best tab in terms of screen and beautiful design.

Technically , If you have a tablet with windows 7, microsoft wouldn’t update it to windows 8, you will stay on 7.

This is also an embedded device, not a generic computer, so officialy you won’t be able to remove windows 7, and install 8 by yourself.and even if you could microsoft will make you pay money for it.

samsung do the updates as a value back to the consumer.
        The question is:
        What took samsung so long to release our GT 7.7 JB Update ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        why it has all of this screen size, and all of these devices??!!

• vbx 1 year ago said:

I’ve messed with with a Windows 8 RT tablet is it’s light years ahead of Android.

Android is fine for phone, but it has not place on a tablet.

I’ve also played with my brother’s Nexus tab and while it’s a lot smoother than ICS, it still far behind Windows RT.

Android just seem like a very cheap OS. Not saying that iOS is any better. But I would prefer the 7.7 to have Windows 8.

All the Windows tab out now are just too big and the style is pretty boring. A big 10″+ tab? I don’t need it. I have a laptop for that.

9. JohnSweden 1 year ago said:

Just drop the tab series and start focusing on the note line. No one wants these type of midrange tablets, at least in my opinion…

• marbo100 1 year ago said:

Not everyone wants a Note either. I’d rather have a Galaxy Tab with a Nexus 10 display, a quad core processor and GSM/LTE. I don’t need a sylus.

10. KEYNY RONE LIMA 1 year ago said:

tablet galaxy note 12.2 igzo full hd com processador Snapdragon 800 gpu imagin PowerVR G6100 3gb memoria ram 64 ssd tecnologia wacom feel completa com sensor de ponta á 4g não custa sonhar né

11. immusicmaker 1 year ago said:

The Galaxy Tab 7.7 is still the best small tablet to date in my opinion. I’ve owned the Nexus 7 and the mini iPad. I’ve seen the screen/color quality on the Tab 2 and even the other Samsung Tablets not to mention the Nexus 10 and Asus Infinity Tablet. The 7.7 beats them all in deep blacks and contrast. The only tablet I’ve seen that come close to color/picture quality is the Retina display iPad. All Samsung is doing is putting out a bunch of mediocre tablets. I prefer picture quality and performance over what I’ve been seeing. And anyone who uses their tablet for gaming and media won’t find 16 gb of internal storage enough. I’d like to see 64 gb of internal memory with an optional external memory of up to 64 gb of space. And not just external space limited to movies and music but app. installation. After all who are the tablets for the makers or the buyers. Shouldn’t the tablets be getting designed for what the consumers want in a tablet.

• bassem.mohsen 1 year ago said:

They can start first upgrading this Tablet To JB, The Update is so laaaaaaaaate by now.
      They already updated all The less premium tablets, leaving this one behind for so long.

and all it takes is to configure and build, it’s matter of one week development cycle !!

There’s even no leak for One single ROM !!

12. anozawa 1 year ago said:

IT-DOESN’T-MAKE-SENSE-AT-ALL.

13. AquilaSol 1 year ago said:

So basically the specs for the 10.1 have pretty much not changed at all? Seems legit…

Also, 1280×800 and a dual core? Seriously? In Full-HD-2013?