Posted by Danny D. 1 year ago

SPOTTED: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190

I91903small

SamMobile twitter follower Ermek gave us some information regarding the upcoming Galaxy S4 mini. As reported before, Project J isn’t just one device. Project J is also about the Galaxy S4 mini. Samsung announced the Galaxy S4 last week in New York. The Galaxy S4 with a 4.99” FULL HD Super AMOLED display, 13 megapixel camera, and a quad-core / octa-core processor (depends on region). Samsung expects to sell over 50 million Galaxy S4 devices.

Galaxy S4 mini

Now let’s get back to the Galaxy S4 mini. The Galaxy S4 mini is expected to be launched during summer in June / July. The device will have a 4.3″ Super AMOLED qHD display with a pixel density of 256ppi a 1.6GHz Dual-Core CPU and based on TW Nature UX 2.0 running on Android 4.2.2. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini comes in a dual-sim variant as well, making it it available in two variants. Below are some pictures of the Galaxy S4 Mini. You will notice the device itself looks a lot like the Galaxy S4.

I91901 I91902  I91904 I91905I91903

13 comments on “SPOTTED: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190

1. galaxyace123 1 year ago said:

qHD with 256 ppi means 4.3 inch screen.
    Is it 4.3 inches?

• galaxyace123 1 year ago said:

I seem to have noticed that you updated the article saying that it is 4.3 inches. Thanks for the confirmation!

2. crackinthewall 1 year ago said:

Nice of them to follow up their flagship phones with mini variants. Hopefully they’d just ship every S4 Mini with NFC instead of making an NFC-less variant. It’s a crazy situation when the Philippines got both the SIII and the Note II with NFC and the SIII Mini can’t use S-Beam. Hopefully they stop the Galaxy Ace line now and focus on the S4 Mini for the midrange.

3. ILovePentile 1 year ago said:

It’s not 256 ppi if it’s Pentile.

• samisax 1 year ago said:

Shut up.

4. iampiti 1 year ago said:

I am dissapointed. With the the s4 having a 5′ full hd display I was expecting the s4 mini would have a 1280×720 screen.
    I get why Samsung makes the mini versions with worse specs than the big ones: They’re low cost versions that they hope to sell to people who want the big one but can’t pay for it. I think that’s the wrong strategy, Samsung already has plenty of midrange models (e.g.:Galaxy Ace series) and some people want good specs in a not-so-large size.

• MarionCast 1 year ago said:

If they put 720p display on the S4 mini, it would seriously undercut their S III sales. They are still selling the S III after all.

5. gtone339 1 year ago said:

Wow!! Already? Man which one to get? GS4 or GS4 mini?

6. vbx 1 year ago said:

Interesting. Might be something I’m willing to get as it might fit in my pocket.

Wish it was just a little bit smaller. But it still looks like a damn soap bar.

7. gasterakos 1 year ago said:

Seems very beautiful with nice hardware. What about RAM?It will be 1 or 2GB?

8. willi23 1 year ago said:

with status led?

9. chrisimantaka 1 year ago said:

Are the specs the same as original S4? just the different in AMOLED screen?