Posted by Daniel van D. 2 years ago

Samsung-explains-how-big

Samsung Galaxy S IV makes an appearance in Antutu Benchmarks, both the Korean variant (SHV-E300S) and the International variant (GT-I9500). According to the benchmarks the Galaxy S IV has an Exynos 5 Octa processor clocked at 1.8GHz and it runs Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean out of the box. The Samsung Galaxy S IV has been planned for the first half of 2013.

The Galaxy S IV is rumoured to feature an Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU, Mali-T658 (8-Core) GPU, 4.99″ SuperAMOLED Full HD Resolution Display, 2GB of RAM, 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera capable of shooting 1080p Full HD Videos at 30FPS, 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting 720p HD Videos and run Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean out of the box.

source source

image[7] (1) image[7]

45 comments on “Galaxy S IV makes an appearance in Antutu Benchmarks, confirms Exynos 5 Octa CPU

1. yahyoh 2 years ago said:

are u kidding !!!!!!!!!

its 100% fake -_-

LOL my note2 get 19400 @ stock cpu speed 1.6 :D

2. demlasjr 2 years ago said:

@yahyoh: Don’t forget that is just a prototype, it’s not released and also antutu will need some tweak before supporting benchmarks fur the new processors.

On topic, hell yeah, that’s what I wanted to hear !

3. ajguimba 2 years ago said:

Now samsung plan to make sg 4 but they forget to update for SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 for jelly beans is to bad….

4. Pako777 2 years ago said:

impossible.. Sammobile please say – where can view what SGS4 on OCTA_processor? WHERE ?! MHZ ? But 4core_A15 5440 have 1.7-2.0 GHz :))

5. tkruijer 2 years ago said:

@ajguimba, stop whining. Samsung supports their devices way better compared to other Android phones. Galaxy S2 Will get Jelly Bean. If you can’t wait: just root your phone and flash a custom ROM of one of the Samsung 4.1.2 leaked roms.

6. yahyoh 2 years ago said:

@demlasjr it’s just fake not prototype :p

and GS IV will called GT-I9400 not I9500 BTW

7. poctek 2 years ago said:

Maybe it doesn’t have many points because Samsung Galaxy SIV will have a bigger screen with FullHD resolution?)

8. demlasjr 2 years ago said:

@yahyoh If you ready everywhere, is rumored that Samsung will not use GT-I9400 because number 4 is unlucky in Korea. Just search the web.

9. s2tips 2 years ago said:

people the galaxy s2 is getting jb next month through kies only

10. sergiorodas1 2 years ago said:

woooh woooh!!! this is crazy!!!!! Exynos 5 Octa??? This is an smartphone!! why so much power??

11. Marw77 2 years ago said:

damn tired I am of people who complain about the update to its s2. do you think jb will be faster if you complain here.

12. Marw77 2 years ago said:

@ demlasjr. What aboute the name s4. Will it be s5 then

13. abdulhkeem 2 years ago said:

i think they won’t write the 4 maybe they will write IV instead of it.

14. magmar100 2 years ago said:

And why are you sure that the cpu is the exynos 5 octa?
    I cannot see the confirmation on the picture. ^^

15. demlasjr 2 years ago said:

@Marw77 That’s what I posted in Facebook on Sammobile article :) Maybe will be Galaxy S5 :D

I see that other websites are confirming a GT-I9800 too. I’m wondering what is that one…

I think that Samsung will release two S4 this year: one with Android and another with Tizen.

16. mX87m 2 years ago said:

SGS I GT-I9000
    SGS II GT-I9100
    SGS III GT-I9300
    SGS IV GT-I9500 or GT-I9600
    I don’t think it will be I9400

17. medrmf 2 years ago said:

Android 4.2.1? I dont know this android. Jelly Bean is 4.1.2. Smell like fake.

• Koblavi 2 years ago said:

Erm, dude, I’m running an official (leaked) version of that on my s3…It’s not fake I can assure you.

18. mvassu 2 years ago said:

one of the waste waste samsung he cheating fellow especially software update you just should learning through Nokia, Apple & Sony till your never update for sgs3 in 4.1.2 in india its big county you know that.

19. mvassu 2 years ago said:

big cheater of the world

20. thejohnnyloo 2 years ago said:

@medrmf 4.2.1 is Jelly Bean, the same as 4.1.2. they haven’t done a name change for this update, as they are waiting for the next actual large release (presumably Key Lime Pie)

Jelly Bean has seen a few changes already: 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.2.1

@mvassu India is not the only country to not be updated yet. Size of your country has nothing to do with when an update will come. Plus, this is not monitored by Samsung, this is a fan site. Take your complaining to them directly.

21. gionta 2 years ago said:

Only 21 000 in AntuTu? I still waiting minimum 30 000 from this CPU !

22. ryarrell 2 years ago said:

The Galaxy S4 is a BEAST PLAIN AND SIMPLE…I will be awaiting the Galaxy Note 3 why because I know they will clock the Note 3 at 2gHz or more with 3gb of ram and 4100mAh battery 16meg camera and 3.0 front facing camera. With crazy pen features galore it will be the BEST DEVICE in the ladder part of 2013. Who knows just for GP i might just push up on the Galaxy S4 just for the sake of having it. Bit it will have to convince me just like my current Galaxy Note 2 did….

23. caaiioobq 2 years ago said:

I guess Samsung is getting obsessed on unecessary velocity, a quad-core is perfect for every smartphone, mainly on Exynos 5… Puting a octo will only have more battery drain.. quad core is ideal.

24. shindatuin 2 years ago said:

SG SIV must run android 5.0 Lime Pie
    13 MP main camera
    2.0 MP secondary camera
    Exynos 5 Octa
    3 GB RAM
    16/32/64 GB internal sdcard
    SD CARD slot expandable to 16/32/64 GB

According to the samsung and cyanogenmod
    Not the 4.2.1

Might be release on april in europe and usa

25. downrock 2 years ago said:

Please you can writting shv-e110s

26. sa71 2 years ago said:

With a real powerful gpu that can easily support all those pixels, and finally better, less sensitive, non squicking bezel, the system that “shindatuin” suggested, would be unbeatable. I guess non Pen Tile (Like Note 2) screen, would be a better option than Pen Tile (like Galaxy 3).

Sony is introducing screen adjustment by user (white ballance, colors,…), a nice feature. Samsung could do that too even though Samsung already has 3 preset screen color modes and automatic adjustment . Besides, if possible, availability of dioptre screen adjustment by user, would be also a nice thing to have on your phone so that a user does not have to use reading glasses. I believe this is possible since some advanced cameras have viewer dioptre adjustment.

Anyways, all this is for those who want to have real beasts in their palms, and there are, obviously, many candidates.

I would also add S Pen as an option, out of the bezel (to keep the device size down) for those who appreciate benefits of S Pen, but do not like devices larger than 5″, like myself.

27. gayboy20 2 years ago said:

Great job sammobile.
    Galaxy s4 will be added to my collection.
    I will buy all samsung and apple device because they are great and reliable.

28. Pingback: Galaxy S4 benchmark looks to reveal Exynos 5 Octa inside

29. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy S IV Early Rumor Roundup: 8-Core Exynos 5 Chip, 5″ 440ppi Display, Wireless Charging | Fitcom

30. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy S IV appears in benchmarks with Exynos 5 OCTA | PICK STUFF

31. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy S IV Early Rumor Roundup: 8-Core Exynos 5 Chip, 5? 440ppi Display, Wireless Charging

32. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy S4 release date confirmed – 14 March | Go Click Info | quick and easy info that matters

33. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy S4: erstes Hands-On Video zum Smartphone ist Online » Galaxy, Samsung, Smartphone, Prozessor, Exynos, Informationen, Touchscreen-Display, Update, Smartphones, Gerüchte, Video, Auflösung, Benchmark-Test, Nach, Pixel, Generation, Kamera, F

34. Pingback: 眼睛说:“Galaxy S IV,下一段。” | 科技推

35. Pingback: 「Samsung Galaxy S4」は1.8GHzクアッドコアCPUが搭載されることが確認?!Androidバージョンは4.2.1! | gori.me

36. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy S IV rumored specs | New Phones

37. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone mit 5-Zoll Super AMOLED Touchscreen und 8-Kern Prozessor unterwegs » Taktfrequenz, Samsung, Kamera, Auflösung, Smartphone, Informationen, Galaxy, Prozessor, Rückseite, Fotos, Full-HD, AMOLED, Touchscreen-Display, Pixel, 13-

38. Pingback: September 6, 2013Samsung Galaxy S IV to Feature 8-core Exynos Chip, Wireless Charging [Rumour] | RedHuck.Com

39. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy S4 Spotted – 1.8GHz Exynos 5 Octa Processor, Jelly Bean OS | TechieOpus

40. Pingback: 「Samsung Galaxy S4」は1.8GHzクアッドコアCPUが搭載されることが確認?!Androidバージョンは4.2.1! | gori.me(ゴリミー)

41. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy S4: coming "soon" with an Exynos 5 Octa processor | ITProPortalITProPortal.com

42. Pingback: Se confirma que el Samsung Galaxy S4 vendrá con chip Exynos 5 Octa de 8 núcleos | EmaCorp News

43. Pingback: 携帯総合研究所