Posted by Daniel van D. 2 years ago

Mobile case maker “Pelican” plans to release Galaxy S IV cases in June

SGS4

At CES 2013, Mobile Case maker “Pelican” displayed its new upcoming range of cases, called Pelican ProGrear. Pelican will make the new cases available in June. Unsurprisingly, the company’s banner had some well-known names of  popular devices like the iPhone 5, iPad and iPad Mini but the thing which got GottaBeMobile to think was that the banner also listed Samsung’s upcoming flagship device of 2013, the Galaxy S IV.

The mobile case maker told GottaBeMobile that it plans to release its cases for the Galaxy S IV in June. We will have to take this information with a pinch of salt as Pelican is not a huge/famous Mobile Case company.

Samsung Galaxy S IV is the next generation device in Samsung’s Galaxy S series. The Galaxy S IV is rumoured to feature an Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU, Mali-T658 (8-Core) GPU, 4.99″ SuperAMOLED Full HD Resolution Display, 2GB of RAM, 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera capable of shooting 1080p Full HD Videos at 30FPS, 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting 720p HD Videos and run Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean out of the box.

(Source: GottaBeMobile)

Thanks for the Tip @RakeshKamat

13 comments on “Mobile case maker “Pelican” plans to release Galaxy S IV cases in June

1. pepitona 2 years ago said:

Excelent. SGS4 is Coming For Me.

2. ikundan 2 years ago said:
  3. magmar100 2 years ago said:

Galaxy S4: I`m waiting for you!!
    These specs would be amazing. FTW!!!!

4. stivan 2 years ago said:

we should all start asking for the JB 4.2.1 FROM NOW ! so we dont end up being like S2 owners :P

5. Rudiox 2 years ago said:

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:

we’re only a small step from completely bored

7. Maik82 2 years ago said:

And of course with new super duper plastics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samsbored phone.

8. PLANET 2 years ago said:

Not such great specs. Prolly GPU will be weaker (quad core T-604… Which frankly sucks), and the front camera at least WAS supposed to record 1080p, it’s high time already! All on all, I’m not so convinced and not so positive about the product as earlier…

9. andnote 2 years ago said:

S2 owners are getting jb next month

10. andnote 2 years ago said:

You can view it on androidegis dot com

11. niesig 2 years ago said:

To many rumors .. like in S3 case … which proved quite wrong with the camera and specs … if they don’t make a 13MB camera and at least 2G of RAM would be bad at this point for an S4 …worse if it comes with a 4.99” display and no higher camera/ram.

12. ryarrell 2 years ago said:

I owned the Samsung Galaxy S3 before purchasing the Galaxy Note 2 this past November. Yes I plan on purchasing the Galaxy Note 3 without fail that will be a day one purchase for me. But I might just purchase the Galaxy S4 in June just for the sake of having it. I always purchase 2 devices every year. So 2013 will be filled with the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3 just like 2012 was filled with the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2..

13. thejohnnyloo 2 years ago said: