Posted by vitorcerq 2 years ago

SamMobile confirms next flagship model of TIZEN or Android

We of SamMobile can confirm, Samsung is busy to introduce a new high-end device! SamMobile just received the first model numbers of Samsung’s new high-end device. The Samsung GT-I9500 and GT-I9505 (probably LTE version). We know that Samsung’s first TIZEN developer device is using GT-I9500 as it’s model number which could mean TIZEN is close to come, or, other possibility is that Samsung changed the model number of the next-generation Galaxy S device. Like we said before, number 4 is believed to be bad luck in Korea. Also, by doing some research we found out that Samsung has never used the number 4 as its product code in high-end devices. Another strange thing is that Samsung is still making 2 versions of this device. We hoped to see Samsung’s next flagship a global device, like the iPhone 5. This is just a rumour but we can confirm Samsung has started doing first software tests of its new flagship model of TIZEN or Android. GT-I9500 and GT-I9505.

Model: GT-I9500
I9500XXALL1/I9500OXAALL1/I9500XXALK3

Model: GT-I9505 (Probably LTE version)
I9505XXALL1/I9505OXAALL1/I9505XXALK7

Thanks tipper

23 comments on “SamMobile confirms next flagship model of TIZEN or Android

1. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:
  2. m7ammed 2 years ago said:

Well Samsung produces Series 4 LED TVs, so they do use the number 4 in their products.

3. xarfrost 2 years ago said:

But Android will still be better than Tizen. The Apps Store, Google Now, and bunch of stuffs. What else is better than Google search? >.>

4. mdk 2 years ago said:

Stupido…

Its never tizen!!!
    Ist android… nothing else!

5. sa71 2 years ago said:

This is definitely S4.

19100, 19300, 19500,…..,

UPS!!! Since Koreans do not like number 4, they may call it S5.

6. ruzul 2 years ago said:

may be it will be samsung galaxy s4 but anyway whn that will be out…..

7. sa71 2 years ago said:

May/June like every other Galaxy flagship

8. sammybaby 2 years ago said:

i know this is off subject but has anyone got any info on when the note 2 10.1 will get the jellybean update ( wifi ) ? also, has anyone seen the new Samsung logo ? thx.

9. REZAWAVE2 2 years ago said:

why you dont release taizen for wave 1,2,3 me and my friends dont buy samsung phone why dont support all wave’s

10. Alen123 2 years ago said:

Lol, and samsung think ill buy samsung phone because is samsong? WRONG WRONG!

First why i bought samsung was Android, long time ago, not beacuse its samsung.

And i am sure ill never buy samsung phone again if does go to other platform!

Anyway, hope samsong soon fail. I hope s5 goes tizen, will see how many ppl will buy it, android is past and future, and most stuff that samsung has implented so called ” their inovations” can any developer make and post on Google Play lawl.

Is not even that big deal. I bought S1 cuz it was cheap and fast and android, look at s3 now, not so cheap and not so good. what has become now?
    APPLE=SAMSUNG

So, let te both just die already.

Samsung was never what is now with android, android raised him UP! Now backstabs android. lawl.

Just think about it! Android developers working hard to put android into 1st place, now samsung wants to tell to all of us that hes better then Android itself? Gimme a break!

11. reno056 2 years ago said:

Btw, we cant forget a newcomer on the OP parket….. What about Jolla and their OP system based on Meego called Swordfish?
    It´s fully compatible with and andoid apps!

12. masterpfa 2 years ago said:

Who knows what the future will really bring. I don’t think Samsung would drop Android, but if they did they would lose a market share, how much? No one knows but I primarily buy Android regardless of manufacturer and have had HTC, Huewei, Samsung and LG phones, all Android.

As with most things, let’s wait and see.

13. Pingback: First Tizen device will be unveiled at MWC 2013 | SamMobile

14. Pingback: Le futur Samsung Galaxy S4 sous le système d’exploitation Tizen ? - Power-Teck.Tn

15. Pingback: Un Samsung Galaxy S4 sous Tizen ? | Evanade

16. Pingback: Galaxy S4 model number or high-end TIZEN smarpthone confirmed: GT-I9500 - Samsung Galaxy S4

17. Pingback: Samsung GT-I9500 ¿Tizen a la vista? | TizenSpain

18. Pingback: Rumors Cloud the Release of Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie

19. Pingback: Anonymous

20. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy S IV Release Date of GT-I9500 and GT-I9505 Confirmed

21. Pingback: الجالاكسي القادم Galaxy S4 بـ طراز GT-I9500 و GT-I9505 »

22. Pingback: Se confirma el Samsung GT-I9500, el próximo buque insignia de Samsung

23. Pingback: Se confirma modelo del próximo smartphone Samsung de alta gama