Samsung is offering some exciting deals on some of its 4K monitors in the US, and you can buy them before March 12, 2023. During this event, Samsung is offering up to $600 off select 4K monitors, along with a few internal and external SSDs. The best part about this sale is that the discount is applied automatically, and you do not need to enter any coupons to avail of the exciting offers.
Samsung's main focus during this sale is on its gaming monitors, which include the curved 49-inch Odyssey gaming monitor and the 32-inch Odyssey Neo G8 curved monitor. Here is the list of Samsung monitors and storage devices available during this sale event.
- 32-inch ViewFinity 4K UHD Monitor: $289.99 ($50 off)
- 43-inch 4K UHD Smart Monitor M7: $379.99 ($120 off)
- 49-inch Odyssey QLED Curved Monitor: $899.99 ($300 off)
- 32-inch Odyssey 4K UHD Curved Monitor: $1,299.99 ($200 off)
- 49-inch Odyssey Quantum Mini-LED Monitor: $1,699.99 ($600 off)
- 870 EVO SATA 2.5″ SSD 1TB: $64.99 ($45 off)
- Portable SSD T7 Shield USB 3.2 2TB: $149.99 ($50 off)
- 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 2TB: $169.99 ($80 off)
With features such as great viewing angles, high peak brightness to view even in harsh lighting conditions, brilliant connectivity features, all the essential and updated connectivity ports, and above all, the best image quality and specs, you should lean towards the Samsung Odyssey gaming monitors if you want to experience true gaming.