After releasing the December 2021 security update to its high-end smartphones, Samsung released it to the Galaxy A50. Now, the company has released the update to in more markets, including Asia, Canada, and Latin America. The latest update for the Galaxy A50 comes with the following firmware versions:
- A505FDDS9CUK3: Cambodia, Malaysia, and Vietnam
- A505GUBS9CUL1: Argentina, Colombia, and Paraguay
- A505GUBS9CUL2: Panama and Trinidad & Tobago
- A505GNDXS9CUK3: Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea Philippines, and Taiwan
- A505GTUBS9CUL1: Brazil and Peru
- A505NKSU6DUL2: South Korea (LG Uplus, KT, & SKT)
- A505WVLSIDUK2: Canada (Fido & Telus)
The new updates include the December 2021 security patch that fixes dozens of known privacy and security vulnerabilities. As usual, Samsung might have also included general bug fixes and device stability improvements. More markets could get the update soon.
If you are a Galaxy A50 user in any of the markets mentioned above, you can check for the update manually by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install. You can also download the appropriate firmware file for your smartphone variant from our database and flash it manually.
Join SamMobile’s Telegram group and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get instant news updates and in-depth reviews of Samsung devices. You can also subscribe to get updates from us on Google News and follow us on Twitter.