Questions & answers
- Firmware Download doesn't workPlease try the following steps:
- Need help with your device?Please use our forums. Our moderators are happy to help you out.
- Is there a file download limitation?Yes, as stated in the Acceptable Use Policy in our Terms & Conditions:What limitations we haveOur services are built for consumers and consumer use, not for businesses and business useFree users are allowed to download up to 3 different firmware files a dayPremium users are allowed to download up to 10 different firmware files a dayIf you are a business user (eg. retailer, store, unlocker) and need a higher download limit than the above plans allow, please contact us via Premium Support and request more information about our options for a Premium Unlimited offering.While these limits might not be (hard) enforced at all times, we reserve the right to permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the services without notice or liability if SamMobile (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Slow download speedWe can guarantee the speed of our server and connection. However, we do not control everything.
In some circumstances, e.g. if your provider offers sub-optimal connection speed to our server and/or in case your provider is separated from us with great geographical distance, download speed could not be as good as it would be in other circumstances.
Since we do not offer refunds, we urge you to test your download speed by downloading our sample file beforehand. SamMobile does not offer refunds based on slow download speeds.
- 404 Firmware download is not workingFor broken links, please follow this page.
- Corrupt fileFor corrupt files, please go to this page.
- Error: S1S?Please try the following steps:1. Go to the forums and log out, then hit the Alt + F5 key combination.2. Go to the LOGIN PAGE and login there with "remember me" enabled (default). Make sure to use your username to login.3. Go to the forums and make sure that you are logged in there as well.4. Try to download again.