Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for the Three-branded Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge in Sweden now available online

If you reside in Sweden and own Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge locked to mobile network Three bearing the model number SM-G930F or SM-G935F, respectively, you’ll probably be glad to hear that you can now grab the Nougat firmware files from our online database for manual flashing — so you no longer have to wait for the OTA to reach your device to start rocking the latest flavor of Android.

Model SM-G930F

Changelist 10422490
Build date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 06:57:30 +0000
Security Patch Level 2017-02-01
Product code HTS
PDA G935FXXU1DQB7
CSC G935FHTS1DQA4

If you’ve missed all of the chatter surrounding what’s new with Nougat and want to be brought into the loop, be sure to check out the short video we made which highlights all of the notable changes and features baked into the much-anticipated update. Once you’ve taken a look, feel free to let us know what new functionality you’re most excited to try out in the comments section down below.

Firmware news 18

JayT2686
7 days 4 hours ago

Anyone with Three UK S7/S7 Edge phones!!! The nougat has finally been released. It’s 1308.58MB and now supports native wifi calling.

leejhamilton
7 days 10 hours ago

Just downloaded the Three UK version, still waiting for it to install though

Bert Manalili
9 days 20 hours ago

Why Samsung until now still no update nougat for my S7 edge here in Italy?

yassery
10 days 19 hours ago

Please When will receive Galaxy Note 5 7.0 update in Iraq

gorneanu
10 days 19 hours ago

So let me get this right. Not only has it been a month since they announced the update but carrier version get it first this time. Getting an unlocked premium priced version is not worth it anymore as you get it last. HTC has started rolling out Nougat for the A9 which is their previous flagship and Samsung isn’t releasing it for their current unlocked version. I am so sorry I didn’t know about the OnePlus 3T at the time I’ve spent $800 on my S7. Next time I’ll be more wise on how I spend my money, it seem Samsung doesn’t give a shit about their premium customers. I think all they want is to sell a shit load of Nougat preloaded S8′s. Shame Samsung, just incredible!!

Ezequiel955
11 days 4 hours ago

Soy de Argentina y ni noticias de Nougat, es una verguenza que tarden de esta manera con su teléfono cabecera.
Nunca mas Samsung, o vuelvo a Motorola o pruebo con LG.

MirceaForce
11 days 6 hours ago

until samsung will reveal samsung s8 on march 29 (or what date will be) WE WILL NOT HAVE NOUGAT

like last year with samsung s7 release, s6 mm got it after the announce

i can bet on this

ninzombie2017
11 days 8 hours ago

Ridiculous – it is almost March and the S7 / S7 Edge (Verizon US) still has not received the upgrade. I am just going to give up and get a Pixel XL at this point…you pay out the nose for one of the best phones on the market, and just because it is bound to a carrier, you have to wait a ridiculous amount of time…

gorneanu
10 days 19 hours ago

Yeah, I’m also thinking of ditching my S7 and getting a Pixel or a OnePlus 3T but this way I’m losing a lot of money as I got the S7 back in March when it was around $800 for the unlocked version. Next time I’ll be more wise around how to spend premium smartphone money. Lesson learned Samsung!!

billywongwashere
11 days 10 hours ago

Forget being with a network provider, in UK they still have not released ota for an UK unlocked phone SM g930f xeu
It’s been over a month since the offical UK release where s7e user has got their upgrades

Samsung is really crap with their software release

ggolebie
11 days 12 hours ago

Hi, does anybody (already having Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7edge), tried to see if GPS see Galileo sattelites? Update is available since one month, but I did not found any confirmation that S7 upgraded to Android 7 gain access to Galileo navigation. There is an info that Note 7 have support for Galileo and S7′s use the same Exynos chip , but Samsung never confirmed that Nougat will bring that functionality to S7 too… So, does anybody tried to check that? This can be checked with GPS Test app and probably other similar applications, the above one manual states that it support info regarding Galileo…

jrubenc
11 days 8 hours ago

Being able to see the Galileo system is both a software and a hardware issue. Only the US versions of S7/S7-Edge (Snapdragon 820 ones) will be able to support it via firmware update.

ggolebie
11 days 6 hours ago

This was not clarified by Samsung, as Note 7 has in the specs Galileo support, and it is listed in that spec with Exynos 8890 – the same chipset is in European S7/S7edge, but of course i’m not sure if that Galileo support is not just for US Note 7 version…. There were some rumors in the Net, that S7 could get the support with firmware update…. However nobody confirmed neither the support nor lack of the support in Exynos version of S7/S7edge…. So that’s why i’m asking here. I suppose some of the readers from Europe can already have updated S7 and just can check that :)

Manolo606
5 days 23 hours ago

Hello GGOLEBIE. I have been checking S7 over United Kingdom BTU (G930FXXU1DPLT and upgrade G930FXXU1DQB3). And there are 2 possibilities: or Galileo satellites are sleeping when go over Canary Islands (where i live) or S7 is not listening Galileo Satellites. I am using 2 app: “GPS Status & Tollbox” and “GNSS Commander”. None of them get signal from Galileo. Only GPS, Glonass and Beidou. I have been checking over 15 differents days, and nothing. It seems galaxy S6 can’t get Galileo signal due its chip bcm4773. The Broadcom bcm4774 is capable with Galileo. Which one is inside S7 Exynos?. I have been searching on the web but only get S7 Snapdragon teardown. Good day

matturl
11 days 12 hours ago

I wish Three UK were as quick as this with their updates

leejhamilton
7 days 10 hours ago

out now

CarlSimon
11 days 13 hours ago

The update is still only released for the phones with the carrier 3 (Tre). Would maybe be good to clarify that in heading.

Lyngbak
11 days 1 hour ago

because *f is the European models and Sweden is a country in Europe,and furthermore this update is for phones locked to the Swedish carrier 3, probably made by 3 also, so no idea in making an update that supports devices they haven’t sold and branded…