[Update: Galaxy S7 edge too!] Full Android 7.0 firmware for the Galaxy S7 now available online

Samsung started rolling out the Android 7.0 OTA update for the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge yesterday in markets where the beta program was available. Now, full Android 7.0 firmware files for the Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F) are available to download from our firmware section.

The firmware are available for two regions: UK (BTU) and the Czech Republic (O2C). You can download these Nougat-based firmware files and flash your compatible Galaxy S7 models manually (you should also be able to update your device through Samsung Smart Switch on your PC). Galaxy S7 edge firmware shouldn’t be far behind, and we will be sure to let you know once those show up in our database.

Still not up-to-date with what Nougat brings to the S7 and S7 edge? Check out our comprehensive list of new features here!

Firmware Details

Model SM-G930F
Model name Galaxy S7
Country United Kingdom
Version Android 7
Changelist 10273029
Build date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 11:22:52 +0000
Security Patch Level 2017-01-01
Product code BTU
PDA G930FXXU1DPLT
CSC G930FOXA1DPLT

Model SM-G930F
Model name Galaxy S7
Country Czech Republic (O2C)
Version Android 7
Changelist 10273029
Build date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 11:22:52 +0000
Security Patch Level 2017-01-01
Product code O2C
PDA G930FXXU1DPLT
CSC G930FO2C1DPLT

Update: The firmware has now been released for the Galaxy S7 edge and is available to download from our database.

Model SM-G935F
Model name Galaxy S7 edge
Country United Kingdom
Version Android 7
Changelist 10273029
Build date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 11:24:49 +0000
Security Patch Level 2017-01-01
Product code BTU
PDA G935FXXU1DPLT
CSC G935FOXA1DPLT

Model SM-G935F
Model name Galaxy S7 edge
Country Czech Republic (O2C)
Version Android 7
Changelist 10273029
Build date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 11:24:49 +0000
Security Patch Level 2017-01-01
Product code O2C
PDA G935FXXU1DPLT
CSC G935FO2C1DPLT

Firmware news 214

jimlanke46
13 days 23 hours ago

Is it possible to install Android 7.0 Nougat on my Samsung Galaxy S7? My model number is SM-G930RZDALRA UD 16.10. I currently have a Wisconsin Wireless carriers named CellCom, located in DePere, Wisconsin.

I am asking if there is a way to “flash” the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware on my Galaxy S7. I do not require any rooting method; just to install Android 7.0 to my Galaxy S7.

James D. Lanke

rootme2014
1 month 5 days ago

Galaxy S7
Baseband – G930FXXU1BPJJ
Build number – MMB29K.G930FXXU1BPLB.

which country update should i use ?

JayT2686
1 month 10 days ago

Anyone with Three UK S7/S7 Edge phones!!! The nougat has finally been released. It’s 1308.58MB and now supports native wifi calling.

aamirchishti
1 month 12 days ago

No one to help?? Admin plz??
Just did a wipe data and factory reset. But still no help.

aamirchishti
1 month 13 days ago

Hi there need help. I have just flasged my sm-g935f with android nougat firmware u provided with odin. Every thing is working great but samsung secret codes are not working now. Such as imei code *#06# is not working and all of other codes are not working. Plz help.

nige711
1 month 10 days ago

That happened to me when I flashed nougat with Odin but in the end I had to use all the files. I never used the home csc file, once I flashed it on then wiped the cache on my s7 edge it all worked perfect after.

lokesh746
1 month 21 days ago

how can i update my device S7edge SM-G935V marshmallow to nougat 7.0.

scheepmaker75
1 month 24 days ago

Did anyone know when it’s roll out in the Netherlands android 7 sm-930f samsung s7

miguelrosa
1 month 26 days ago

Hello friends … I’m from Honduras, Galaxy S7 update 7.0 SM-930F still do not come out. Download the version of Samfire that they have but only install a file and it worked well. On the third day I started to point out error in Samsung accounts related to #SamsungMembers #SHealth #SamsungBeta that can not connect to the Samsung server, and #SamsungHealth does not read me the blood pressure that I need. Also try to verify the phone’s Imei in the prefix * # 06 # and gave me error message and told me that it can not verify. Will I have to verify properly or install the four files on my phone to work well? I need help! Apart as I would like to know if any of these versions bring the bands free to use any simcard since my only last with which I bought the cell phone #Claro. Help me because I would like that option too. Thank you and greetings from Honduras

vishbvram
2 months 2 days ago

s7 edge model 935FD after upadting to android 7 via OTA ,meaasges are not showing,after tapping on only show the message details.problem with stock SMS app.other SMS apps working fine.

Phil Stadnicki
2 months 3 days ago

When is the OTA nougat update going out to UK
O2 customers? Fed up of all the waiting around

miqbal699
2 months 5 days ago

Can I install G930F’s firmware on my G930P?

mominsikder
2 months 5 days ago

pls release samsung galaxy sm-g531h marshmallow….

Northern.dj
2 months 5 days ago

What abaout the XEU S7 users when is that coming out

Tonyelx
2 months 7 days ago

I would like to know if my s7 is available to download, my s7 model is SM-G930F, G930FXXU1BPHJ thats the compilation number and baseband version is G930FXXU1APBD, please help me i want to know.

Davoncci
2 months 8 days ago

Is anyone experiencing not being able to use Samsung Secret codes on the UK firmware? Secret codes like *#06# don’t work. I am confused. I have done a factory reset and it still doesn’t work. I wonder if Samsung did it intentionally.

princely24
2 months 8 days ago

Hheeeeeeeeeeellllppp
Hi my s7 edge code is for United Arab Emirates
Can i use (o2c) firmware ???
Is the (o2c) firmware have arabic language?????
Please answers me

contadoalex
2 months 8 days ago

The only thing that matters is the mother of your S7 edge. If it’s SM-G935F you are good to go. You can install the Android 7 with no problems at all. The language is fine to.

papeyes
2 months 8 days ago

Can I still it on Sm-g930w?

maherdwd
2 months 9 days ago

Guys, i flashed the UK firmware since 2days and its really nice and fast and i have the UAE variant but i did a factory reset before and i flash the new firmware no issues at all, thanks Sam Mobile team fir the firmware but i have 1 question when there is an update for the UK firmware will i be able to update OTA or i have to flash it via Odin each and every time ?

papeyes
2 months 8 days ago

Can I flash it on Sm-g930w8?

markstep1
2 months 9 days ago

i am emirate, flashing your TRA device with a non tra firmware is a crime punishable.

solim4021
2 months 9 days ago

password please

remus3
2 months 9 days ago

Anyone having problems with the lock screen type ?
When I choose something else apart from the swipe the setting are crashing.
I am using the G930FXXU1DPLT rom.

maherdwd
2 months 9 days ago

No issues at all, try to factory reset and i think it will work fine with u

FXmAniac
2 months 9 days ago

Hi. I Have installed The BTU firmware yesterday to my S7 Edge and I have a problem with Gallery app bad performance. Every time I scroll my pictures list, they are popping with a delay. I would understand it does so when I run the app for the first time and it is caching all the miniatures. But it is happening every time I visit Gallery. If I tap on a picture to view it, it goes full screen with a smooth animation. However when I hit a back button to go back to the gallery, the minimizing animation stutters like hell, and the pictures list is blank at first, then struggling hard to load all the miniatures again. It happens on both my SD card and internal memory, but I feel it is much worse on the SD. Also tried Google Gallery app and some other stuff from Play Store, and the problem is only with Samsung Gallery app. Am I the only one? I installed Nougat without wiping, I just wiped a cache partition. Can it be causing the above problem? Everything else is working beautiful. Also on Marshmallow I did not have this problem, the Gallery was butter smooth. It started to happen after installing the Nougat rom.

dravid0001
2 months 8 days ago

I just made a backup of my german Android 6, made a clean install of UK-Android 6, restored my data and updatet via OTA to Nougat and I don’t have any issues with the Gallery App

FXmAniac
2 months 8 days ago

Did you flash with CSC or CSC_HOME? I flashed with CSC_HOME, maybe that is the problem?

FXmAniac
2 months 8 days ago

Update: I did a Factor reset yesterday but it did not help. The Gallery is still stuttery and laggy as hell. I have no idea what is wrong. I think I am going back to Marshmallow for now and wait for a local update in my country (XEO).

maherdwd
2 months 9 days ago

For me the update is working fine try factory reset

duffmiver69
2 months 10 days ago

I’ve downloaded the files but how do i install it????

zoobz
2 months 10 days ago

For those who have an S7 or S7 Edge from O2 UK , their official update is due out within the next 2 weeks.

vinay1999
2 months 10 days ago

When we will get the update in India

KSR hemanth
2 months 10 days ago

the nouget 7.0 update is not yet released for s7 in india

smartybones
2 months 10 days ago

Why are people so stupid……

time and time again people are asking the same stupid question….

“i an in blah blah land…if i flash BTU, when future ota updates for blah blah land come out will I get them?”

lets see how shot I can put this ….

The only difference between SM-G935F versions of galaxy s7 or s7 edge is the firmware.. If you install BTU version instead of the lets say HG3 version is now your phone is a stock, out of the box carrier free phone instead of one supplied by three…. so from now on you will get BTU updates and not HG3…

now just to make this point a little more clear…

if you live in Greece and you have a phone supplied by Cosmote you will have the COS firmware…. you can install the BTU firmware and in future you will get all the BTU updates but surprise surprise you will not get COS updates….

So why does your phone do this…..

Although it is a smartphone, it does not remember what firmware it had previously installed… and even if it did, it would assume that you changed the region firmware for a very good reason and would not want to switch back unless you decide to…

This is not apple,,, your phone does not decided what’s best for you and swap its region at will….

Now is that clear?

Oh, and don’t be surprised if stuff specific for your region is not there or does not work

Pre-order your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ through SamMobile and you could get it free! Pre-order your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ through SamMobile and you could get it free! X