Home / News / [Update: Galaxy S7 edge too!] Full Android 7.0 firmware for the Galaxy S7 now available online

Samsung started rolling out the Android 7.0 OTA update for the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge yesterday in markets where the beta program was available. Now, full Android 7.0 firmware files for the Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F) are available to download from our firmware section.

The firmware are available for two regions: UK (BTU) and the Czech Republic (O2C). You can download these Nougat-based firmware files and flash your compatible Galaxy S7 models manually (you should also be able to update your device through Samsung Smart Switch on your PC). Galaxy S7 edge firmware shouldn’t be far behind, and we will be sure to let you know once those show up in our database.

Still not up-to-date with what Nougat brings to the S7 and S7 edge? Check out our comprehensive list of new features here!

Firmware Details

Changelist10273029
Build dateFri, 30 Dec 2016 11:22:52 +0000
Security Patch Level2017-01-01
Product codeO2C
PDAG930FXXU1DPLT
CSCG930FO2C1DPLT

Update: The firmware has now been released for the Galaxy S7 edge and is available to download from our database.

ModelSM-G935F

PDAG935FXXU1DPLT
CSCG935FO2C1DPLT

Firmware news 214

jimlanke46
8 months 26 days ago
jimlanke46

Is it possible to install Android 7.0 Nougat on my Samsung Galaxy S7? My model number is SM-G930RZDALRA UD 16.10. I currently have a Wisconsin Wireless carriers named CellCom, located in DePere, Wisconsin.

I am asking if there is a way to “flash” the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware on my Galaxy S7. I do not require any rooting method; just to install Android 7.0 to my Galaxy S7.

James D. Lanke

rootme2014
9 months 18 days ago
rootme2014

Galaxy S7
Baseband – G930FXXU1BPJJ
Build number – MMB29K.G930FXXU1BPLB.

which country update should i use ?

JayT2686
9 months 22 days ago
JayT2686

Anyone with Three UK S7/S7 Edge phones!!! The nougat has finally been released. It’s 1308.58MB and now supports native wifi calling.

aamirchishti
9 months 25 days ago
aamirchishti

No one to help?? Admin plz??
Just did a wipe data and factory reset. But still no help.

aamirchishti
9 months 26 days ago
aamirchishti

Hi there need help. I have just flasged my sm-g935f with android nougat firmware u provided with odin. Every thing is working great but samsung secret codes are not working now. Such as imei code *#06# is not working and all of other codes are not working. Plz help.

nige711
9 months 23 days ago
nige711

That happened to me when I flashed nougat with Odin but in the end I had to use all the files. I never used the home csc file, once I flashed it on then wiped the cache on my s7 edge it all worked perfect after.

lokesh746
10 months 4 days ago
lokesh746

how can i update my device S7edge SM-G935V marshmallow to nougat 7.0.

scheepmaker75
10 months 7 days ago
scheepmaker75

Did anyone know when it’s roll out in the Netherlands android 7 sm-930f samsung s7

miguelrosa
10 months 9 days ago
miguelrosa
Hello friends … I’m from Honduras, Galaxy S7 update 7.0 SM-930F still do not come out. Download the version of Samfire that they have but only install a file and it worked well. On the third day I started to point out error in Samsung accounts related to #SamsungMembers #SHealth #SamsungBeta that can not connect to the Samsung server, and #SamsungHealth does not read me the blood pressure that I need. Also try to verify the phone’s Imei in the prefix * # 06 # and gave me error message and told me that it can not verify. Will I… Read more »
vishbvram
10 months 15 days ago
vishbvram

s7 edge model 935FD after upadting to android 7 via OTA ,meaasges are not showing,after tapping on only show the message details.problem with stock SMS app.other SMS apps working fine.

10 months 15 days ago
Phil Stadnicki

When is the OTA nougat update going out to UK
O2 customers? Fed up of all the waiting around

miqbal699
10 months 18 days ago
miqbal699

Can I install G930F’s firmware on my G930P?

mominsikder
10 months 18 days ago
mominsikder

pls release samsung galaxy sm-g531h marshmallow….

Northern.dj
10 months 18 days ago
Northern.dj

What abaout the XEU S7 users when is that coming out

Tonyelx
10 months 19 days ago
Tonyelx

I would like to know if my s7 is available to download, my s7 model is SM-G930F, G930FXXU1BPHJ thats the compilation number and baseband version is G930FXXU1APBD, please help me i want to know.

Davoncci
10 months 20 days ago
Davoncci

Is anyone experiencing not being able to use Samsung Secret codes on the UK firmware? Secret codes like *#06# don’t work. I am confused. I have done a factory reset and it still doesn’t work. I wonder if Samsung did it intentionally.

princely24
10 months 21 days ago
princely24

Hheeeeeeeeeeellllppp
Hi my s7 edge code is for United Arab Emirates
Can i use (o2c) firmware ???
Is the (o2c) firmware have arabic language?????
Please answers me

10 months 21 days ago
contadoalex

The only thing that matters is the mother of your S7 edge. If it’s SM-G935F you are good to go. You can install the Android 7 with no problems at all. The language is fine to.

papeyes
10 months 20 days ago
papeyes

Can I still it on Sm-g930w?

maherdwd
10 months 21 days ago
maherdwd

Guys, i flashed the UK firmware since 2days and its really nice and fast and i have the UAE variant but i did a factory reset before and i flash the new firmware no issues at all, thanks Sam Mobile team fir the firmware but i have 1 question when there is an update for the UK firmware will i be able to update OTA or i have to flash it via Odin each and every time ?

papeyes
10 months 20 days ago
papeyes

Can I flash it on Sm-g930w8?

markstep1
10 months 21 days ago
markstep1

i am emirate, flashing your TRA device with a non tra firmware is a crime punishable.

solim4021
10 months 22 days ago
solim4021

password please

remus3
10 months 22 days ago
remus3

Anyone having problems with the lock screen type ?
When I choose something else apart from the swipe the setting are crashing.
I am using the G930FXXU1DPLT rom.

maherdwd
10 months 21 days ago
maherdwd

No issues at all, try to factory reset and i think it will work fine with u

FXmAniac
10 months 22 days ago
FXmAniac
Hi. I Have installed The BTU firmware yesterday to my S7 Edge and I have a problem with Gallery app bad performance. Every time I scroll my pictures list, they are popping with a delay. I would understand it does so when I run the app for the first time and it is caching all the miniatures. But it is happening every time I visit Gallery. If I tap on a picture to view it, it goes full screen with a smooth animation. However when I hit a back button to go back to the gallery, the minimizing animation stutters… Read more »
dravid0001
10 months 20 days ago
dravid0001

I just made a backup of my german Android 6, made a clean install of UK-Android 6, restored my data and updatet via OTA to Nougat and I don’t have any issues with the Gallery App

FXmAniac
10 months 20 days ago
FXmAniac

Did you flash with CSC or CSC_HOME? I flashed with CSC_HOME, maybe that is the problem?

FXmAniac
10 months 21 days ago
FXmAniac

Update: I did a Factor reset yesterday but it did not help. The Gallery is still stuttery and laggy as hell. I have no idea what is wrong. I think I am going back to Marshmallow for now and wait for a local update in my country (XEO).

maherdwd
10 months 21 days ago
maherdwd

For me the update is working fine try factory reset

duffmiver69
10 months 23 days ago
duffmiver69

I’ve downloaded the files but how do i install it????

zoobz
10 months 23 days ago
zoobz

For those who have an S7 or S7 Edge from O2 UK , their official update is due out within the next 2 weeks.

vinay1999
10 months 23 days ago
vinay1999

When we will get the update in India

10 months 23 days ago
KSR hemanth

the nouget 7.0 update is not yet released for s7 in india

smartybones
10 months 23 days ago
smartybones
Why are people so stupid…… time and time again people are asking the same stupid question…. “i an in blah blah land…if i flash BTU, when future ota updates for blah blah land come out will I get them?” lets see how shot I can put this …. NO… The only difference between SM-G935F versions of galaxy s7 or s7 edge is the firmware.. If you install BTU version instead of the lets say HG3 version is now your phone is a stock, out of the box carrier free phone instead of one supplied by three…. so from now on… Read more »
wpDiscuz